First Prev
of 5
Next Last
TBone

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2012
I know several people who want a piece of this guy. He obviously doesn't have a job (other than topix) and his kid is on track and cross country teams.

I've heard three names so far patchell Powell and Ballard ...,
Lets find out

Roland, AR

#2 Sep 14, 2012
He is a scourge on the city of Heber Springs. Hes trashing up Topix with hatred and name calling.
TBone

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Lets find out wrote:
He is a scourge on the city of Heber Springs. Hes trashing up Topix with hatred and name calling.
And he talks about kids on the football team like they are trash calls them out for doing drugs when he doesn't have a damn clue.
wish ya knew, don't ya??

United States

#4 Sep 14, 2012
Just curious....... If you're soooooo worried about who crusader is why don't you put your real name on here?? Just curious thats all.
i hate u

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2012
TBone wrote:
I know several people who want a piece of this guy. He obviously doesn't have a job (other than topix) and his kid is on track and cross country teams.

I've heard three names so far patchell Powell and Ballard ...,
He is a douche bag that's who.
Cross reference kids on sports teams now with the same last name when the mayor was in school
Joan of Arc

Vilonia, AR

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Got it all figured out dont you.who am i
Don

United States

#7 Sep 14, 2012
Sounds like patchell to me I know it's not ballard
Sturgis

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Cat is out of the bag folks it's patchell
Joan of arc and crusader are the same too they are both patchell
call it how it is

United States

#9 Sep 14, 2012
Wish ya knew don't ya.ur a hypercritical ass look like u don't use ur real name either so shut the fu** up.u always have something hateful to day.look in the mirror and say u who are since that's ur words!da
wish ya knew, don't ya??

United States

#10 Sep 15, 2012
You called it!! I'm a hypocrite! I'm not bashing people or threatening people I just call it how I see it. It's just really sad that when someone posts the truth the other person gets offended!! I could care less than what I care now about what any of y'all on here think about me! I've lived here for over 33 yrs and I remember how Jackie Mac and all of them are and was. Some of them are good people like Ballard and patchell. I don't say anything mean at all till someone says something mean to me! That called defense so grow up a little bit and join the real world. You can't handle an adult conversation it looks like. That's the thing about topix, you don't know who it is you're talking to. It could be an adult or it could be some 13 yr old kid! Everyone is going to get their feelings hurt, it's about being an adult and knowing that it's just words. You should know if what is being posted is true or not and 99 % of what I post is truth and fact!! Some of what I post is just a crude rude remark because I was defending myself from a crude or rude remark. Learn the big boy words before you use them!! Thanks buddy!!
wish ya knew, don't ya??

United States

#11 Sep 15, 2012
call it how it is wrote:
Wish ya knew don't ya.ur a hypercritical ass look like u don't use ur real name either so shut the fu** up.u always have something hateful to day.look in the mirror and say u who are since that's ur words!da
and I honestly don't care who crusader is!! So why do I care if my or his real name is on here?
Sturgis

United States

#12 Sep 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="wish ya knew, don't ya??"]<quoted text>
and I honestly don't care who crusader is!! So why do I care if my or his real name is on here?[/QUOTE]

If you don't care don't post under this topic the townspeople want to know and it's out now... Brent patchell quit school board bc he hates the football program it's him everybody knows it. I thought he was a Christian....
Sturgis

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="wish ya knew, don't ya??"]You called it!! I'm a hypocrite! I'm not bashing people or threatening people I just call it how I see it. It's just really sad that when someone posts the truth the other person gets offended!! I could care less than what I care now about what any of y'all on here think about me! I've lived here for over 33 yrs and I remember how Jackie Mac and all of them are and was. Some of them are good people like Ballard and patchell. I don't say anything mean at all till someone says something mean to me! That called defense so grow up a little bit and join the real world. You can't handle an adult conversation it looks like. That's the thing about topix, you don't know who it is you're talking to. It could be an adult or it could be some 13 yr old kid! Everyone is going to get their feelings hurt, it's about being an adult and knowing that it's just words. You should know if what is being posted is true or not and 99 % of what I post is truth and fact!! Some of what I post is just a crude rude remark because I was defending myself from a crude or rude remark. Learn the big boy words before you use them!! Thanks buddy!![/QUOTE]

It's not just words when you start calling out kids on things u admittedly don't even know.
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#14 Sep 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="wish ya knew, don't ya??"]You called it!! I'm a hypocrite! I'm not bashing people or threatening people I just call it how I see it. It's just really sad that when someone posts the truth the other person gets offended!! I could care less than what I care now about what any of y'all on here think about me! I've lived here for over 33 yrs and I remember how Jackie Mac and all of them are and was. Some of them are good people like Ballard and patchell. I don't say anything mean at all till someone says something mean to me! That called defense so grow up a little bit and join the real world. You can't handle an adult conversation it looks like. That's the thing about topix, you don't know who it is you're talking to. It could be an adult or it could be some 13 yr old kid! Everyone is going to get their feelings hurt, it's about being an adult and knowing that it's just words. You should know if what is being posted is true or not and 99 % of what I post is truth and fact!! Some of what I post is just a crude rude remark because I was defending myself from a crude or rude remark. Learn the big boy words before you use them!! Thanks buddy!![/QUOTE]

Hey brother. I don't know if you know, but David Smith's wife,Ms. Kay, lost her battle with cancer last night.
i agree

United States

#15 Sep 15, 2012
I have to agree with crusader on the drug use. If you are to stubborn to realize its truth, get over yourself. There are multiple kids that use, maybe you have a kid that does, maybe you're a no good parent that allows for them to, or maybe you do it with them? I hate that someone is trying to cover that up like before just bc the kids using are star athletes. What are we teaching them? It's not that hard to know who uses, just ask your kid if you have one, unless they are using too I can tell you some names of the ones.
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#16 Sep 15, 2012
I didn't know there was such a thing as topix, until I got on the Internet trying to find information about the mayor firing David Smith. When I found this forum, I started posting my opinion about the mayor. But human nature took it's course. I'm like 99.9% of the people that post on topix. We make a comment about this or that, then that comment offends someone, then they make a comment back with a little something to it that stings. Then we get our feelings hurt, so in retaliation, we make a comment back that stings them. We get off our main topic onto another one. It's a never ending vicious cycle.

So people please listen up. I humbly, honestly, truthfully and wholeheartedly apologize to those who I have offended. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. For those of you who have offended me, I forgive you.

My fight is with the mayor not you. Him I cannot forgive. I know that places my soul in position for eternal damnation, but that is something I'll deal with.
wish ya knew, don't ya??

United States

#17 Sep 15, 2012
Crusader wrote:
[QUOTE who="wish ya knew, don't ya??"]You called it!! I'm a hypocrite! I'm not bashing people or threatening people I just call it how I see it. It's just really sad that when someone posts the truth the other person gets offended!! I could care less than what I care now about what any of y'all on here think about me! I've lived here for over 33 yrs and I remember how Jackie Mac and all of them are and was. Some of them are good people like Ballard and patchell. I don't say anything mean at all till someone says something mean to me! That called defense so grow up a little bit and join the real world. You can't handle an adult conversation it looks like. That's the thing about topix, you don't know who it is you're talking to. It could be an adult or it could be some 13 yr old kid! Everyone is going to get their feelings hurt, it's about being an adult and knowing that it's just words. You should know if what is being posted is true or not and 99 % of what I post is truth and fact!! Some of what I post is just a crude rude remark because I was defending myself from a crude or rude remark. Learn the big boy words before you use them!! Thanks buddy!!"

Hey brother. I don't know if you know, but David Smith's wife,Ms. Kay, lost her battle with cancer last night.
yes I know and thank for letting me know! I've known them all for years. I grew up here and me and Kay's daughter are very very very good friends. I know David's daughters are my age and his step daughter! I pray the family stays strong and let god be the healer in their grieving process!!
wish ya knew, don't ya??

United States

#18 Sep 15, 2012
Sturgis wrote:
[QUOTE who="wish ya knew, don't ya??"]You called it!! I'm a hypocrite! I'm not bashing people or threatening people I just call it how I see it. It's just really sad that when someone posts the truth the other person gets offended!! I could care less than what I care now about what any of y'all on here think about me! I've lived here for over 33 yrs and I remember how Jackie Mac and all of them are and was. Some of them are good people like Ballard and patchell. I don't say anything mean at all till someone says something mean to me! That called defense so grow up a little bit and join the real world. You can't handle an adult conversation it looks like. That's the thing about topix, you don't know who it is you're talking to. It could be an adult or it could be some 13 yr old kid! Everyone is going to get their feelings hurt, it's about being an adult and knowing that it's just words. You should know if what is being posted is true or not and 99 % of what I post is truth and fact!! Some of what I post is just a crude rude remark because I was defending myself from a crude or rude remark. Learn the big boy words before you use them!! Thanks buddy!!"

It's not just words when you start calling out kids on things u admittedly don't even know.
I don't believe I have called out any kids on anything!! If I have I apologize and yes I do know some high school kids that are using drugs but it's not my problem it's theirs and their parents but I haven't called out a kid on anything!
wish ya knew, don't ya??

United States

#19 Sep 15, 2012
Sturgis wrote:
[QUOTE who="wish ya knew, don't ya??"]<quoted text>
and I honestly don't care who crusader is!! So why do I care if my or his real name is on here?"

If you don't care don't post under this topic the townspeople want to know and it's out now... Brent patchell quit school board bc he hates the football program it's him everybody knows it. I thought he was a Christian....
I know Brent patchell very well! He is what he is and that's all I can say about him. I'm not on topics to bash him, but if you know him you know he is what he is!!
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#20 Sep 15, 2012
call it how it is wrote:
"Wish ya knew don't ya" asked a perfectly good question and he is far from hypocritical. He tells the truth. Plain and simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
felony bond testing 5 hr chrissykat 9
White River Agency Home Health Aid 22 hr guest 2
macks fish house (Feb '12) Sat Been there a lot 90
abortion doctor Dec 2 Kat 3
gray 49 studebaker pick up truck Dec 1 Harvey 1
Missing dog Nov 22 Bush monkey 16
Moriah Moore Nov 19 wtf 5

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance