Pawn shop in hopewell
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anne michael

Putian, China

#22 Apr 10, 2013
Thanks for sharing! Nice blog! I just wanted to comment that I really appreciate your blog. Thanks again for the great post!http://www.michaelkors-ou tlet-canada.info Michael Kors Canada
lookitup

United States

#23 Apr 11, 2013
You can look if up trey new went to jail for drugs
yea buddy

Piedmont, MO

#24 Apr 11, 2013
shouldn't have had meth in his pocket,,,,,that will put you in jail every time,shooting or o shooting
diablo

United States

#25 Apr 12, 2013
A friend wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea if this had anything to do with drugs or not. I have no idea if the guy was unarmed. I have no idea if he was shot in the back. I have no idea if this was all caught on tape. And, I'm sure you don't either. It's all just hear say. If that's what went down, then that's what went down. Still doesn't make it right for the thief to attempt to do what he did and how do you know how Trey earned his money? Maybe drugs, maybe gambling, maybe he had a job as a stripper...who knows how and it really doesn't matter to me. I was simply saying, friend or no friend, it's not right that someone attempts to rob someone and the victim ends up in jail.
It is if he was breaking the law.. What was he charged with ? That would explain a lot if he was charged with attempted murder for shooting the guy maybe you have the right to bitch. But if was arrested for drug related charges or whatever then he deserves to be arrested too. I personally think they should charge them both and lock them up together. From what I heard he said he was there doing inventory.. Who the hell does inventory at 3 in the damn morning for a pawn shop in the middle of nowhere. I call bullshit he was there to make a drug deal and the shit went south so he shot the guy in the ass on the way out the door which I will admit has some humor in it. But they should both be arrested and charged for the crimes they committed.
noisy

Greenbrier, AR

#26 Apr 13, 2013
Let's hear it watt Yall know about it?
who knows

United States

#27 Apr 16, 2013
okay the owner of the pawn shop owed the man money for drugs and when he went to collect it the pawn shop owner would not open the door. It is on tape that he tried to knock and get him to open the door and when he did not he took a brick and let himself in, when he got in he took his money, regardless of it all this was a drug deal gone bad, and he is in jail not for only shooting the man but for other charges like withholding evidence (the serv tape) and other charges. That is why it looked like a robbery and they want you and everyone else think that it was a robbery and that he had every right to shoot and defend his hard earned money. Come on lets get real here DRUG DEAL GONE BAD PEOPLE
Just sayin

Damascus, AR

#28 Apr 17, 2013
who knows wrote:
okay the owner of the pawn shop owed the man money for drugs and when he went to collect it the pawn shop owner would not open the door. It is on tape that he tried to knock and get him to open the door and when he did not he took a brick and let himself in, when he got in he took his money, regardless of it all this was a drug deal gone bad, and he is in jail not for only shooting the man but for other charges like withholding evidence (the serv tape) and other charges. That is why it looked like a robbery and they want you and everyone else think that it was a robbery and that he had every right to shoot and defend his hard earned money. Come on lets get real here DRUG DEAL GONE BAD PEOPLE
That's the story I keep hearing. It doesn't surprise me at all though.
tell the whole story

Conway, AR

#29 Apr 20, 2013
A friend wrote:
I'm friends with the owner of the pawn shop and I'm disgusted with how this is being handled. He was being robbed. His hard work and hard earned money is invested in the pawn shop and for someone to come in and try taking that away from him is pathetic. He has EVERY RIGHT to defend what is his and who knows, maybe even his life. The fact that he is in jail right now is ridiculous. If someone tried breaking into my home at 3 in the morning where my children sleep and if I had access to a gun, you better believe I'd use it. He only did what any other human being would do. To protect what's rightfully his. He shouldn't be punished here. He's the victim. It's all bullshit. I'm pulling for him. It's just not fair.
he was in jail because he had an eight ball in his pocket when the cops searched him.
Concerned parent

Greenbrier, AR

#30 Apr 25, 2013
Was there a meth lab in back of Rosé Bud Pawn Shop?
I know

Little Rock, AR

#31 Apr 27, 2013
Trey New is no victim. He shot an unarmed boy, that yes broke into his store. The boy was there to buy drugs because he use to do before. Trey did shoot him in the back side as he was running away. And yes Trey was in jail on Felony drug related charges. Look @ the Cleburne County Jail website for the list of charges.
Curious

United States

#32 Nov 29, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text> amen to that. Lets not forget about his business partner.
Who is/was his business partner?
no offense

United States

#33 Dec 2, 2013
Brad Hendrix is all I needed to read.. the rest just fell into place. Meth dealer.. and he dnt have any room to talk about stealing.. if he's involved then the drug deal went bad! Dnt know the Trey New guy but have went into the pawn shop.. bunch of junk in there so really who wld want it? Cover up for her sorry officers of law to call it a robbery. I agree who the heck does inventory at 3 am.... and the police believe that? REALLY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how bad north arkansas tire sucks (Feb '11) 2 hr Boy 30
Chat Boyer 12 hr Nope 1
Alicia Brand 20 hr Nic 57
Scary things of heber Fri Sick 7
Food for thought Thu bla 2
Burger king Jul 20 Abc_3 4
yeah...heber Jul 18 Really 3

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance