cf

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

She got out of jail this morning! It's so messed up that she killed her boyfriend and now is out of jail! It's not even been a week since his funeral!
FYI

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Jamie is not out of jail. This is a false rumor. No need to get everyone worked up over something that's not true.
actually

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

they did half her bail for 50,000 now it was half a million but the judge set it lower so if she is out then thats why
Dumb people

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

It wasn't even all her there is someone else involved (her baby dad) she just confessed so he wouldn't go to jail to.. That's what cracked out people do! Dumb as^es... If u read the story it don't make since. Her child was at the baby sitters and a 100 pound girl can't lift a 300pd guy into a bath tub alone!
wish you knew, dont ya??

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

What I don't understand is that people are commenting on what they think they know!! Why don't you just wait and see what happens at the trial. And if her bail was at $500,000.00 and they halved it, it would now be 250,000.00. They more than halved it. It's at 50,000.00. If your math isn't that accurate your stories probably aren't that accurate either. Look at what she is charged with and then you will understand why her bail is set at what it is. I disagree with the law on alot of things but it is the law!!!!
me..

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Dumb people wrote:
It wasn't even all her there is someone else involved (her baby dad) she just confessed so he wouldn't go to jail to.. That's what cracked out people do! Dumb as^es... If u read the story it don't make since. Her child was at the baby sitters and a 100 pound girl can't lift a 300pd guy into a bath tub alone!
Her baby daddy had nothing to do with it.. I know them both pretty good so before u open ur mouth know what ur Talkin about .. It dont matter if she confessed if he had part in it he b in jail to but hes not so shut up until u know the truth .. Thanks
me..

Adona, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

I don't think anyone has the balls to shot her if she does get out.. I understand that everyone is hurt cuz she took a good man away from us but she will get what she deserves n she has to live with it for the rest of her life I think that's enough for her n I hope she get all the help she needs n finds god to... I still love Jamie like she is my best friend just cuz she did a bad thing doesn't mean we all know what really happened no one does but Cody Jamie n god so before u go hurting on her why don't u wait for the whole story to come out
tamara

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

[QUOTE who="me.."]I don't think anyone has the balls to shot her if she does get out.. I understand that everyone is hurt cuz she took a good man away from us but she will get what she deserves n she has to live with it for the rest of her life I think that's enough for her n I hope she get all the help she needs n finds god to... I still love Jamie like she is my best friend just cuz she did a bad thing doesn't mean we all know what really happened no one does but Cody Jamie n god so before u go hurting on her why don't u wait for the whole story to come out[/QUOTE]

Stop sticking up for a murderer. We may not know the whole story but I highly doubt Cody did anything wrong to this woman. And even if he did, she didn't have to go and kill him, she could've just left him and it all would have been done and over with
anonymous0000

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

[QUOTE who="me.."]I don't think anyone has the balls to shot her if she does get out.. I understand that everyone is hurt cuz she took a good man away from us but she will get what she deserves n she has to live with it for the rest of her life I think that's enough for her n I hope she get all the help she needs n finds god to... I still love Jamie like she is my best friend just cuz she did a bad thing doesn't mean we all know what really happened no one does but Cody Jamie n god so before u go hurting on her why don't u wait for the whole story to come out[/QUOTE]

What about the fact that she tried to kill her own child? She did more than one bad thing.
me..

Adona, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

anonymous0000 wrote:
[QUOTE who="me.."]I don't think anyone has the balls to shot her if she does get out.. I understand that everyone is hurt cuz she took a good man away from us but she will get what she deserves n she has to live with it for the rest of her life I think that's enough for her n I hope she get all the help she needs n finds god to... I still love Jamie like she is my best friend just cuz she did a bad thing doesn't mean we all know what really happened no one does but Cody Jamie n god so before u go hurting on her why don't u wait for the whole story to come out"

What about the fact that she tried to kill her own child? She did more than one bad thing.
How do u know she tried to kill her son do u know that for a fact or did u hear that cuz I've heard a lot of things but do
I believe anything I heard no cux I dont believe everything I hear n yes I agree she could of just left but she wanted the hard way out n that was she choice n no I don't agree with what she did but it's over now n yes it's sad n I pray for Cody's family n supposedly she didn't do all this by herself but we don't know that for a fact n no matter what I'll always b Jamie's friend
tamara

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

[QUOTE who="me.."]<quote d text>How do u know she tried to kill her son do u know that for a fact or did u hear that cuz I've heard a lot of things but do
I believe anything I heard no cux I dont believe everything I hear n yes I agree she could of just left but she wanted the hard way out n that was she choice n no I don't agree with what she did but it's over now n yes it's sad n I pray for Cody's family n supposedly she didn't do all this by herself but we don't know that for a fact n no matter what I'll always b Jamie's friend[/QUOTE]

She admitted to all this stuff and of course she didn't do it all by herself. Yeah, it is sad but the only thing that's over is Cody's life. I hope it burns in the back of her head every second of everyday and she never feels a moment of peace. Never seeing your child again or killing someone? Hmm.. I think a good mom would choose her child. She's a horrible mom and a horrible person. You can think its not my place to say all this but it wasn't her place to end his life. I hope somebody does kill her. Actually, no, I hope she lives as long as she can with a guilty conscience.
me..

Adona, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

tamara wrote:
[QUOTE who="me.."]<quote d text>How do u know she tried to kill her son do u know that for a fact or did u hear that cuz I've heard a lot of things but do
I believe anything I heard no cux I dont believe everything I hear n yes I agree she could of just left but she wanted the hard way out n that was she choice n no I don't agree with what she did but it's over now n yes it's sad n I pray for Cody's family n supposedly she didn't do all this by herself but we don't know that for a fact n no matter what I'll always b Jamie's friend"

She admitted to all this stuff and of course she didn't do it all by herself. Yeah, it is sad but the only thing that's over is Cody's life. I hope it burns in the back of her head every second of everyday and she never feels a moment of peace. Never seeing your child again or killing someone? Hmm.. I think a good mom would choose her child. She's a horrible mom and a horrible person. You can think its not my place to say all this but it wasn't her place to end his life. I hope somebody does kill her. Actually, no, I hope she lives as long as she can with a guilty conscience.
It's not our place to judge her it's GODS but I see where ur coming from n maybe she didn't shot him maybe someone else did but she just said she did n if it's true that she was on drugs then she might of did it n wasn't in the right mind n yes she should of thought about korbin but that's the past n he is with his daddy thank god but she was a good mom while she had him n I seen it in person myself jamie did do something very wrong but I will still b her friend n one day hopefully help her through all this n I hope very soon that the whole story comes out so everyone can feel at ease expertly Cody's family n all his friends n I do agree with u that it wasn't her choice to end his life but she decided to why no one knows but I do know Cody lived his life to the fullest while he was with us n that's something all his friends can b proud of RIP CODY :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Heber Springs Forum right now

Search the Heber Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Christina White 35 min willy-nilly 2
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr cool dude 9,714
Food stamps wel fare the whole 9 yards 2 hr really 5
Stevie Brown (Jul '13) 4 hr haha 5
David Wilson Autopsy (Mar '13) 6 hr Linsey M 75
Nick Trimble 10 hr Choices 5
Review: Easy Lay Liners Inc 11 hr susieQ 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Heber Springs Jobs

•••
•••