i workout

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2013
New to the area. Is there a good gym with tanning and showers?
wow

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Jan 11, 2013
If you want tanning and showers I would go to Roy's body shop is a good one too but there is only one tanning bed right now and there are no showers and there is normally quite a few people if your a lady then I would also suggest just for women by Walmart..hope that helps some
wow

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Jan 11, 2013
wow wrote:
If you want tanning and showers I would go to Roy's body shop is a good one too but there is only one tanning bed right now and there are no showers and there is normally quite a few people if your a lady then I would also suggest just for women by Walmart..hope that helps some
Roy's...the body shop*( 2 different gyms)
i workout

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Roy's does not have a shower?
wow

Azle, TX

#5 Jan 11, 2013
I thought they used to, I haven't been there in awhile they used to have them in the hallway in the room on the left side at least there was one there about 4 weeks ago
Biff Malibu

Heber Springs, AR

#6 Jan 11, 2013
i workout wrote:
Roy's does not have a shower?
Are you in search of a gym or a bathroom?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 11, 2013
For Women Only is located in Walmart parking lot has 2 tanning beds, a shower, equipment like curves has and several treadmill and elipticals, and a bunch of different classes.
i workout

United States

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Biff Malibu wrote:
<quoted text>Are you in search of a gym or a bathroom?
I need to shower after I workout for work. Don't be an idiot.
wow

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Jan 11, 2013
i workout wrote:
<quoted text>I need to shower after I workout for work. Don't be an idiot.
Well I know Roy's has a shower in there I know cuz I used it if u go to the left where all the weights are there's a hall and down it there's a shower I believe on the left but I would ask the owner first if he minds other than that I don't think there is any place else sorry
i workout

United States

#10 Jan 11, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Well I know Roy's has a shower in there I know cuz I used it if u go to the left where all the weights are there's a hall and down it there's a shower I believe on the left but I would ask the owner first if he minds other than that I don't think there is any place else sorry
Thank u
Chester

Bentonville, AR

#11 Jan 11, 2013
I hear Tink's is a good place and girls get personalized attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gross 8 hr Dam 1
baptist health hospital (Mar '14) 9 hr mad 9
Jail time? 9 hr oldschool 3
Walker stormont 10 hr Wishfulthinkin 1
Buckovich rapists? 18 hr Yo mama 12
Who for sheriff Sat guest 13
need work Feb 2 thestruggleisreal 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heber Springs Mortgages