First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tweedle Dee

Heber Springs, AR

#1 Jul 30, 2012
What city employee has been using your tax funded car and gas to take his wife back and forth to work in Searcy on a regular basis ?
Facts

Dixon, MO

#2 Jul 30, 2012
Good question
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#3 Jul 30, 2012
Tweedle Dee wrote:
What city employee has been using your tax funded car and gas to take his wife back and forth to work in Searcy on a regular basis ?
Who?
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#4 Jul 30, 2012
Forgive me. I'm a little slow, but are you insinuating David Smith. If you are, then you have hit an all time low. Kick a man while's he down and with his wife diagnosed with just a few months to live. Real smart. Let's check and see what the city has paid for on the mayor's expense account. Maybe he has bought alcohol, while out of town on city business, and consume it while on the taxpayers dime. And maybe he has bought alcohol for the people he was rubbing elbows with, while out of town on city business, on the taxpayers dime. I'm not saying he did. But if you want to dig, let's dig. But I doubt the mayor would want people to dig very deep.

How he treated David Smith is a lowdown dirty shame. A cowardly act.

Now if you were not insinuating David Smith, then please forgive me.
wish you knew, dont ya??

West Memphis, AR

#5 Jul 30, 2012
Tell us who tweedle dee.
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#6 Jul 30, 2012
[QUOTE who="wish you knew, dont ya??"]Tell us who tweedle dee.[/QUOTE]

I don't know. Could be one of the mayor's supporters. What few he's got remaining.
wish you knew, dont ya??

United States

#7 Jul 31, 2012
Crusader wrote:
[QUOTE who="wish you knew, dont ya??"]Tell us who tweedle dee."

I don't know. Could be one of the mayor's supporters. What few he's got remaining.
lol..... Very true! Shall we call this guy or gal tweedle dumb??
Tweedle Dee

Heber Springs, AR

#8 Jul 31, 2012
Nobody insinuated anything about David who is a good person and wouldn't stoop to such a cheap stunt as using a city vehicle for his personal use.
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#9 Jul 31, 2012
[QUOTE who="wish you knew, dont ya??"]<quoted text>
lol..... Very true! Shall we call this guy or gal tweedle dumb??[/QUOTE]

Lol.... You might want to call me that for being slow to catch on LOL!!!!?
wish you knew, dont ya??

Little Rock, AR

#10 Jul 31, 2012
Crusader wrote:
lol..... Very true! Shall we call this guy or gal tweedle dumb??"

Lol.... You might want to call me that for being slow to catch on LOL!!!!?
lol..... You're not slow. Most people don't even know who or about tweedle dee and tweedle dumb, so it's all good.
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#11 Jul 31, 2012
Tweedle Dee wrote:
Is it the mayor? Because when the mayor let's David go,(David gave thirty plus years of his life to this city and has probably lost his health insurance, something his wife desperatelly needs right now), leaves me with the opinion that the mayor is a person capable of doing anything to anybody.
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#12 Jul 31, 2012
lol..... You're not slow. Most people don't even know who or about tweedle dee and tweedle dumb, so it's all good.[/QUOTE]

LOL... Thank you. I think it's the old smoke and mirrors act of trying to deflect the attention off the mayor.

You know and I know that everybody not perfect. But Daivd would not have treated anybody the way he got treated.
Facts

Dixon, MO

#13 Jul 31, 2012
The mayor will reap what he has sown. Hope we are there to see it.
wish you knew, dont ya??

United States

#14 Aug 1, 2012
Crusader wrote:
lol..... You're not slow. Most people don't even know who or about tweedle dee and tweedle dumb, so it's all good. "

LOL... Thank you. I think it's the old smoke and mirrors act of trying to deflect the attention off the mayor.

You know and I know that everybody not perfect. But Daivd would not have treated anybody the way he got treated.
very true! David always gave you a chance until you gave him a reason not to. A real stand up guy!!
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#15 Aug 1, 2012
Tweedle Dee wrote:
Come on "Tweedle Dah". Who is it?
wish you knew, dont ya??

Little Rock, AR

#16 Aug 1, 2012
Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>Come on "Tweedle Dah". Who is it?
lol..... That's funny!
fyi

Heber Springs, AR

#17 Aug 1, 2012
Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>Is it the mayor? Because when the mayor let's David go,(David gave thirty plus years of his life to this city and has probably lost his health insurance, something his wife desperatelly needs right now), leaves me with the opinion that the mayor is a person capable of doing anything to anybody.
David's wife still has insurance
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#18 Aug 1, 2012
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
David's wife still has insurance
That is great news. One less burden for their family to carry in their time of need.
Nahhh

Heber Springs, AR

#20 Aug 3, 2012
Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it the mayor? Because when the mayor let's David go,(David gave thirty plus years of his life to this city and has probably lost his health insurance, something his wife desperatelly needs right now), leaves me with the opinion that the mayor is a person capable of doing anything to anybody.
The mayor's wife wouldn't stoop so low to have to catch a ride to work. She would use her own city-owned vehicle.
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#21 Aug 5, 2012
Nahhh wrote:
<quoted text>
The mayor's wife wouldn't stoop so low to have to catch a ride to work. She would use her own city-owned vehicle.
That's funny. But probably true. LOL!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
middle school topix 8 hr Former father 1
What can yal tell me about a guy they call J Bryd 9 hr odielicious 8
Katy Rogers 9 hr james 2
bill Sun An Ex thank god 10
jessica reed & austin morton (Jul '14) Sun A mother 9
Hester (May '13) Sun Scott 5
Metro gas station Sun sad 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heber Springs Mortgages