Next Last
hollie

United States

#43 Aug 14, 2014
Good eats at the hoagie place by El Rey
good food

Tampa, FL

#44 Aug 17, 2014
Great food at Arrow's Cafe and Bbq on top of the mountain!!
Politici

Heber Springs, AR

#45 Aug 18, 2014
Where is las playlitias.?
Tin Cup

Heber Springs, AR

#46 Aug 18, 2014
It's on the north end of 25B next door to Colonial Inn.
Amateur Gynecologist

Heber Springs, AR

#47 Aug 19, 2014
Have you tried Reyes Restaurant. It's at the end I west Quitman on the way to the old hospital. The food is real good. Me and my wife went there for our "date night". The service was good and the food was the best Mexican I've eaten up here. We moved here from Little Rock and there's not any in the Rock as good as this place. They have different stuff than the other places. Hell I've heard they are all owned by the same person. Why do we need so many Mexican restaurants. I'd rather have Waffle House.
Tin Cup

Heber Springs, AR

#48 Aug 19, 2014
Reyes has very good food but it's pretty much the same generic Mexican fare that's been a staple for the last 30 years in the US.

What's lacking in the entire Heber Springs restaurant market is a lack of creative chefs/cooks willing to introduce anything new, modern or innovative to their menus.

The only exception at present would be Good Times' lunch specials.

Klaiser's used to put out some creative dishes until they fell into the boring buffet rut that plagued McPhersons, Michael's Hensley's, and Seven Springs.

I understand that buffets are the most economical approach to surviving the non-tourist season... plus this town thrives on boring buffets... but the current restaurants could do far better. At least go visit a Chili's or Red Robin and learn how to make a modern burger rather than a greasy Sysco hockey puck on bun!

Why would you want a Waffle House when you've got Rustic Inn & Smoke House who haven't changed anything on their menu other than prices in the last 15 years..?

We need this many Mexican joints to accommodate our growing illegal immigrant population... nuff said.
Mom7

Jonesboro, AR

#50 Aug 23, 2014
I'm not familiar with las Playitis? Where located?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
this and that 19 hr really 11
HibachiGrill Tue someone 17
Rackley Middle School History Teacher Gone? Tue Parent 1
Mobile Patrol App (Apr '14) Tue curious 23
Jonathan James Tue paaleezz 2
Little Cutie at FL Davis Oct 20 Merv the Perv 6
in need Oct 20 idiots 9
Heber Springs Dating
Find my Match

Heber Springs Jobs