spud

United States

#21 Dec 9, 2012
try the food truck across from las playitas(alfrescos)...best philly i've ever had.chicken&waffel sand is great(try it buffalo style)tishas is ok.cafe klaser is good.red apple inn gets all their recipies from food network...not worth the price
clew1

United States

#22 Dec 11, 2012
ive been to just about every place to eat in heber and i think my favorites are Cafe Klasir,Las Playitas,Mcdonalds. I have had the worst luck at any of the other places listed by other people. Either the food was half cooked or i had to pay an arm and leg to get a mediochre steak or fish. Or had bad service and bad food to boot and still had to pay for it.
Local

Oklahoma City, OK

#23 Dec 12, 2012
Red Apple
Seven Springs (personal favorite, good home cooked food)
Hensley's
Chucks Diner
Mack's is ok
Cafe Klasers is ok
Jethro

Oklahoma City, OK

#24 Dec 18, 2012
Local wrote:
Red Apple
Seven Springs (personal favorite, good home cooked food)
Hensley's
Chucks Diner
Mack's is ok
Cafe Klasers is ok
Chucks diner alfrescos and brothers BBQ are only places fit to eat around here
Duarde

Heber Springs, AR

#26 Dec 18, 2012
Face it. If you think there is a good restaurant in Heber Springs you have never been to a good one. Lmao
hackmince

Dallas, TX

#27 Dec 18, 2012
las playitas
tisha's place
al frescos
el rey
chuck's

and when michael's is really great when it's good, but when it's bad it's awful.
Just saying

Conway, AR

#28 Dec 19, 2012
Mexican restaurants are good in Heber. Michael's is decent. The rest, not too good. Their bad days overcome they're good days.

Since: Feb 12

Heber Springs, AR

#29 Dec 19, 2012
Sonic:)
Jess

United States

#30 Dec 21, 2012
Mack's and Klasers' is pretty good. I tried Alfresco and the food was not very good. ( Greasy food and the cupcakes were horrible, they were stale) I would like to see a chain restaurant come in. ( i.e. Crackle Barrel, TGIF, ect) No more Mexican places, I think we are covered there.
Jethro

Oklahoma City, OK

#31 Dec 23, 2012
Jess wrote:
Mack's and Klasers' is pretty good. I tried Alfresco and the food was not very good.( Greasy food and the cupcakes were horrible, they were stale) I would like to see a chain restaurant come in.( i.e. Crackle Barrel, TGIF, ect) No more Mexican places, I think we are covered there.
Mack's has the worst catfish I ever tasted.
wow

New York, NY

#32 Dec 24, 2012
I guess to each their own. Mack's catfish is my favorite.
Heber

United States

#33 Dec 24, 2012
Every restaurant has a bad review now and then. If you really want to know whats good, go try it! Whats the worst that can happen? Go in with a postive attitude and you might enjoy it more. I agree that Klasers and Macks are both really good! Definitely not worth missing out on because of what a few people say on this stupid website.
Purvis

Oklahoma City, OK

#35 Dec 25, 2012
Heber wrote:
Every restaurant has a bad review now and then. If you really want to know whats good, go try it! Whats the worst that can happen? Go in with a postive attitude and you might enjoy it more. I agree that Klasers and Macks are both really good! Definitely not worth missing out on because of what a few people say on this stupid website.
You all need to try who dats or bayou market in bald knob... You won't want Mack's anymore.
okay

New York, NY

#36 Dec 25, 2012
That helps since we're talking about places to eat in Heber.
Observer

Oklahoma City, OK

#37 Dec 25, 2012
wow wrote:
I guess to each their own. Mack's catfish is my favorite.
I think Macks catfish is the best in Heber.
fyi

Heber Springs, AR

#38 Dec 25, 2012
spud wrote:
try the food truck across from las playitas(alfrescos)...best philly i've ever had.chicken&waffel sand is great(try it buffalo style)tishas is ok.cafe klaser is good.red apple inn gets all their recipies from food network...not worth the price
red apple does not get all their recipies from the food network. the cooks there have several cookbooks they work out of that are actually binders plum full of recipies from countless sources. many, if not most of them are handwritten. and a great number of them, i'd say 30% or so, are Mrs Thomas' original recipies from the time the red apple opened. in addition to that, the uptons have gathered many of the recipies from around the world during their travels. what other restaurant in this town is still open from 1964? i'm not for sure, but i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the apple is the longest lasting restauraunt in cleburne county. they are my favorite, for sure.
Gross

Oklahoma City, OK

#39 Dec 26, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Macks catfish is the best in Heber.
Might as well chew on a fried rubber dog toy Mack's is nasty!
Tomcat

Oklahoma City, OK

#40 Dec 26, 2012
The folks that like Mack's have never had real delta catfish they hillbillies without a clue. Hensleys was good when it first opened but its awful now too.
yepitis

Stuttgart, AR

#41 Dec 26, 2012
your moms snatch is where i eat it's ok had better

Oklahoma City, OK

#42 Dec 30, 2012
Hensley's doesn't serve true catfish, and last time my family ate at Mack's 2 got food poisoning. We tried Chucks last night best steak in Heber!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
curious about ashley wyatt (Sep '14) 1 hr brother 12
Amber (Cash) Fason 1 hr Ashley 4
kayleigh 2 hr KCCO 6
Nathan henard?? 2 hr Mona Lisa 20
Caitlin Quattlebaum (Apr '13) 4 hr heber 28
bruh... 8 hr Duse 2
Rickey Brown 19 hr not your business 3
More from around the web

Heber Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE