Exx

Frisco, TX

#1 Jan 13, 2012
Anybody seen her around?? What's the news
sj

Frisco, TX

#2 Jan 13, 2012
Her news is none of your business. She seems to be pretty important to her exs considering you're the second to post on topix about her. Or is this big al again?? Grow up, move on, find yourself a life and leave her alone!
Exx

Dallas, TX

#3 Jan 14, 2012
I want her back and I want to find her and tell her that i messed up and I want her to know that
leave her alone

Heber Springs, AR

#4 Jan 14, 2012
Leave her alone! She is happy and living the life she has always dreamed she would have...she does NOT need you dredging up old stuff. Get a hint...if she has been in contact with you, it's cause she doesn't want to hear from you!!!!
leave her alone

Heber Springs, AR

#5 Jan 14, 2012
*hasn't
Sassy mam

Dallas, TX

#6 Jan 14, 2012
I seen her a couple of weeks ago she has lost a lot of weight! And looks really good with long hair. She is really happy! She actually getting ready to compete in Mrs. Arkansas America. Leave her alone. She's a sweet girl awesome mom and a perfect wife
Anonymous

United States

#8 Jan 15, 2012
big al? haha what a punk
Unknown

Dallas, TX

#9 Jan 16, 2012
She is so beautiful!!!

Since: Oct 11

United States

#10 Feb 3, 2012
Sassy mam wrote:
I seen her a couple of weeks ago she has lost a lot of weight! And looks really good with long hair. She is really happy! She actually getting ready to compete in Mrs. Arkansas America. Leave her alone. She's a sweet girl awesome mom and a perfect wife
This just makes me laugh!!:)
She's gonna need some luck! Bahaha
L.Richard

Dallas, TX

#11 Feb 4, 2012
BethanyNichole wrote:
<quoted text>This just makes me laugh!!:)
She's gonna need some luck! Bahaha
really ur the one up at two in the morning talking dumb out your so called mouth I wish people would stop acting like they are 12 and grow the hell up.
Stacey Miller

Dallas, TX

#12 Feb 4, 2012
It's sad that some people have to try to hurt peoples feelings for them to feel good about themselves.. Just giving me more motivation!!:D
Alex W

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2012
you tell em stacey, i will be cheering for you
jessica

Heber Springs, AR

#17 Feb 13, 2012
Wow first off me and Stacy don't get along but there is no need in putting her son on here and if he is chunky that means he is healthy!!! So do u not have anything else in your pitty little life other than talking shit about other peoples life and actually Stacy is doing very well with her kids and husband!! But really I can't believe anyone in this world would talk about a in any that has done nothing to anyone at all !! Grow the hell up that baby is perfect just the way he is!!!
ashley

Frisco, TX

#18 Feb 13, 2012
lamp wrote:
And please put your boy and husband on diets . Poor baby bot is overweight and Jeremy is about 50 lbs overweight. Y'all must love to eat!
How low!!! Your pathetic and need to grow the hell up
You do NOT talk about kids!
Stacey Miller

Frisco, TX

#20 Feb 15, 2012
Listen people if you don't like me good for
You. But please if your going to talk about my son be brave enough to either put your name or contact me face to face. One day you will have to answer about your meanness and bullying. But not to me. I don't control my husband if my husband wants to Lose weight that's up to him. I love him the way he is. And about my house smellin like cats. I'm pretty sure it doesn't. God bless your life and I hope you find meaning to being mean to yourself and other people.

O and about the whole pageant thing. It's my decision, not yours. I'm a adult and as long as I'm not hurting no one I see no problem in it. And the whole weight thing.. I just thank you for continuing to be my motivation!

Stacey Miller
Stacey Miller

Frisco, TX

#22 Feb 15, 2012
Again. If you can't put your real name or contact me face to face then what ur saying isn't hurting my feelings or meaning anything to me. Your the coward not posting ur name. Get a life and stop being a coward
Bec

Dallas, TX

#23 Feb 15, 2012
Didn't your parents teach you, if u can't say anything nice don't say anything at all! Grow up and leave my sister alone... Stacey I love you and some people in this world are just jealous! Looks like they can't stop thinking of you of they are talking about you!! Gezzzz people!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trinity 19 hr Becky 12
Gym Thu Ali 2
Does anyone know Nick Brimhall (May '09) Thu Penny brimhall 17
Joe David Hodges Thu Uhmmm 1
good single women (Feb '13) Thu Sup 33
South Ridge Nursing Home Thu CNA 3
Bailey Martin Jun 21 versace 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heber Springs Mortgages