heber spgs housing authority??

Posted in the Heber Springs Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
new here

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Have you ever had any dealing with them? Nice? Helpful? Waiting list? Which programs they have? Please let me know about them before I go in there. Thanks
beth

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Jan 29, 2013
new here wrote:
Have you ever had any dealing with them? Nice? Helpful? Waiting list? Which programs they have? Please let me know about them before I go in there. Thanks
Not so easy to deal with and always a waiting list.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2013
$50.00 will put your name to the top! J/S
beth

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jan 29, 2013
ShlTHoUsE RaT wrote:
$50.00 will put your name to the top! J/S
How do I do that? Which lady? There was two in there. One was not very friendly at all.
new

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jan 29, 2013
beth wrote:
<quoted text>How do I do that? Which lady? There was two in there. One was not very friendly at all.
I agree there were two ladies and a man. Which should I try to deal with? I really need to get a place soon. Please give me the inside scoop.
Been there

Richardson, TX

#6 Jan 30, 2013
I used their services several years ago. Lived there for several years and appreciated their help. As long as you bide by the rules, which is not their personal rules but the states, it's fine. Try not to take them so personal. They get lied to all the time so they are cautious. They have strict regulations they have to go by as well. Good luck! It's a great transition place. Keep your place clean and well maintained. They have several inspections throughout the year. Try applying for HUD after you get in there. Oh and yes, there's a waiting list. But you just never know how quick you'll move up.
Been there

Richardson, TX

#7 Jan 30, 2013
You can't buy them off. Geez. Whoever isn't busy will help you.
new

Heber Springs, AR

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Been there wrote:
I used their services several years ago. Lived there for several years and appreciated their help. As long as you bide by the rules, which is not their personal rules but the states, it's fine. Try not to take them so personal. They get lied to all the time so they are cautious. They have strict regulations they have to go by as well. Good luck! It's a great transition place. Keep your place clean and well maintained. They have several inspections throughout the year. Try applying for HUD after you get in there. Oh and yes, there's a waiting list. But you just never know how quick you'll move up.
Thanks for the information. It helps to have honest feed back. I had some saying to slip money to get my name moved up the list and had face to face people telling me who to deal with and who to not deal with. They even about had me scared to even talk to one of them. I am going back as soon as I get a chance. I have been told so much different stuff. Thanks again for your help!!
oh no....

Heber Springs, AR

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Been there wrote:
You can't buy them off. Geez. Whoever isn't busy will help you.
You haven't dealt with the right one on the right day. Believe me they can be... Been there and done that and know others that have. As for New it won't take long and u will no who not to dealt with.
Figures

Richardson, TX

#10 Jan 30, 2013
You're welcome. Good luck!!
chels

Heber Springs, AR

#11 Jan 31, 2013
[QUOTE who="oh no...."]<quoted text>You haven't dealt with the right one on the right day. Believe me they can be... Been there and done that and know others that have. As for New it won't take long and u will no who not to dealt with.[/QUOTE]

Catch the man that is in there sometimes and he will hook you up. I think one of those women in the office is his wife. Not sure if he works there or not. But he is there a lot of days.
livesthere

Heber Springs, AR

#12 Feb 1, 2013
you go in and ask for cindy shes the nicest one to deal with i live in one of the apartments its not too hard to live there though cindy is the nicest. we also were told it could be six months and they called in a couple weeks. you do have to keep your house clean and be honest on who lives with you or you will get kicked out. if you smoke you smoke outside and dont throw down your cigarette butts. that will get you in trouble. no drugs in or around the apartment if your into that if you have an animal you can only have one with a 250 deposit, unless its a fish or hamster etc. dont leave items in the yard that can be run over by the lawn mower. and as for the guy hes just the maintenance guy not a person to "hook you up". i really hope this helps and good luck
jess

Heber Springs, AR

#13 Feb 1, 2013
If you know anything you knw not to deal with Cindy. Do whatcha can to get the other one. Cindy is a witch, and you will never do aything right for her. She will play like she likes you then talk about you to the other peeps that live there. Plus she lies all the time. It is like she thinks she owns the place. And I do know for fact that you can buy your way to the top of the list. They skip people on the list all the time to get people that know in sooner. That happened bunch when I lived there. Once you ever make her mad she will make it HELL for you to live there that is why I moved. And you can't find no body that will help you deal with her. So do yo best to stay far away from her, unless you got extra money or gifts to make her like you. Ask round there everybody will tell you bout her. The ones that like her are friends and she does them good. But not the regular ones. Just my opinion

Vilonia, AR

#14 Feb 1, 2013
You can't pay to get to top of the list.It's a safe, clean, affordable place to live. Live by the rules and everything is fine. The ones that bitch about the people in the office is the ones who either broke all the rules when they were there, or were turned down for some reason.
jess

Heber Springs, AR

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
You can't pay to get to top of the list.It's a safe, clean, affordable place to live. Live by the rules and everything is fine. The ones that bitch about the people in the office is the ones who either broke all the rules when they were there, or were turned down for some reason.
I didn't break any rules, I just didn't let her run over me. I stood up for myself when I was right and she didn't like it. More people need to take a stand for their rights. No one has to let anyone bully them. That goes for kids at school and adults. Just because some that have to live there have less than you doesn't make you better. "Do unto other as you would have them do unto you".
beth t

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Feb 7, 2013
jess wrote:
If you know anything you knw not to deal with Cindy. Do whatcha can to get the other one. Cindy is a witch, and you will never do aything right for her. She will play like she likes you then talk about you to the other peeps that live there. Plus she lies all the time. It is like she thinks she owns the place. And I do know for fact that you can buy your way to the top of the list. They skip people on the list all the time to get people that know in sooner. That happened bunch when I lived there. Once you ever make her mad she will make it HELL for you to live there that is why I moved. And you can't find no body that will help you deal with her. So do yo best to stay far away from her, unless you got extra money or gifts to make her like you. Ask round there everybody will tell you bout her. The ones that like her are friends and she does them good. But not the regular ones. Just my opinion
I know just what you are talking about. She can be the most hateful, rude, mean person there is in town. And then get on FB and make people think she is so kind and helps people out all the time. If she likes you then you can live there ok but if you ever say or do anything she don't like them she makes it so hard for you to live there. She stays on a huge power trip about being over them places. I tried being nice to her but I am not going to kiss her butt, I will move as soon as I find somewhere to go. My place is clean and I do the rules just cause she don't like me or my friends don't give her a excuse to make it harder on me. And what goes on between me and my friends shouldn't matter even if she knows or is ken to some of the peeps I hang around with. That shouldn't have nothin to do with my place to live. All that should matter is that I do the rules and that I do. Someone needs to let her know that being nice is more becoming.
Oh Plz

Heber Springs, AR

#17 Feb 8, 2013
You all need to grow up! Use it for what it's for, a chance to live affordably while trying to better yourself. Not intended to be a way of life unless you are older and just looking for a nice quiet place to spend your days without costing a fortune. It's not a private residence that you own and are free to do as you wish with; our tax dollars help fund it so they have rules to help preserve it.
rules are good

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Feb 8, 2013
Oh Plz wrote:
You all need to grow up! Use it for what it's for, a chance to live affordably while trying to better yourself. Not intended to be a way of life unless you are older and just looking for a nice quiet place to spend your days without costing a fortune. It's not a private residence that you own and are free to do as you wish with; our tax dollars help fund it so they have rules to help preserve it.
And no one is fussing about the rules at all. The fuss is over the witch that works in the office. And her not following the rules.
rach

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Feb 11, 2013
Feel sorry for me I have to deal with her this week!! Ugh
rach

Heber Springs, AR

#20 Feb 13, 2013
rach wrote:
Feel sorry for me I have to deal with her this week!! Ugh
Still the same rude, hateful witch that she has been for years. Really shows that Christian love!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating on spouses (Jun '11) 5 hr hurd 16
curious 8 hr curious 1
Wilkinson&crawford? (Sep '13) 10 hr bruh 20
Fed Uo! 14 hr Lady Luck 21
Marina Theft 20 hr Lady Luck 15
Nikki Hood (Apr '14) Sat daisy 5
Jessica Dec 26 guest 1
Heber Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Heber Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Heber Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Heber Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:05 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:05PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 7:28 PM
Seahawks Clinch NFC's No. 1 Seed
NBC Sports12:59 AM
Chiefs, Chargers both miss out on postseason - NBC Sports