exilerating

Dalton, GA

#1 Jan 1, 2012
Heard he's been n jail? Anyone know what he's been up to?
ladybug

Heber Springs, AR

#2 Jan 1, 2012
He is doing good and turning his life around
sonja

Dalton, GA

#3 Jan 1, 2012
He got u fooled! Does he take care of his kids? Why did he go to jail?
ladybug

Heber Springs, AR

#4 Jan 2, 2012
it must suck to be ignorant :( He loves his kids more than a lot of men I know, they are his everything. And as far as why??? it's not my place to say on a public trashy website.
sonja

Knoxville, IA

#6 Jan 2, 2012
It doesn't suck to bad! Well glad he's making use of his time!
CaliCutie

Cleveland, MS

#7 Jan 8, 2012
ladybug wrote:
it must suck to be ignorant :( He loves his kids more than a lot of men I know, they are his everything. And as far as why??? it's not my place to say on a public trashy website.
Who the hell are either of you girls that are writing about Justin? I'll bet ladybug is Audrey, that would be a real surprise. Don't write about him as if you know anything about him or as if he cares about you. It is you my dear that is ignorant. And it defeats the purpose of calling this a trashy website when you're the one who responded at all-now you just look stupid.
sonja

Canton, GA

#8 Jan 9, 2012
I used to be really close to him and have been looking for him:) I will keep searching cause I love him dearly and I'm sure he misses me so very much that he cries into his pillow at night and murmers my name!
mrs rogers

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Jan 11, 2012
He's mine, all mine, I say!! I help him and love him and wanna b him!!
hmmm

Heber Springs, AR

#10 Jan 13, 2012
Which Justin Rogers... I know two.
Heberveteran

Dallas, TX

#11 Jan 14, 2012
He's in rpf
mr thingy thing thang

Canton, GA

#12 Jan 15, 2012
What's rpf?

Heber Springs, AR

#13 Jan 15, 2012
mr thingy thing thang wrote:
What's rpf?
Regional Punishment Facility
mr thingy thing thang

Canton, GA

#14 Jan 15, 2012
Yeah I heard he was n to some pretty heavy stuff. Sad when he had a good job and things going for him:( Why is he n there?
hmmm

Heber Springs, AR

#15 Jan 15, 2012
Ok now I know which one you guys are talking about... I think some other people were confused on which one everyone was talking about as well
ladybug

Moscow, TN

#16 Jan 15, 2012
CaliCutie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell are either of you girls that are writing about Justin? I'll bet ladybug is Audrey, that would be a real surprise. Don't write about him as if you know anything about him or as if he cares about you. It is you my dear that is ignorant. And it defeats the purpose of calling this a trashy website when you're the one who responded at all-now you just look stupid.
gladys honey and I get a letter every week, he lived with me so don't. act as if you know anything either :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Donham (Oct '17) 3 hr Lover 4
William 19 hr Sweetness 1
Hair Spray (Mar '17) Apr 22 Samson 3
Miss your comments Apr 22 Entertainment 6
Sociopaths in Cleburbe County Apr 22 Lucky now 6
Advice Apr 21 HeckNo 2
crooked lawyers and judges Apr 19 Uh oh 10

Heber Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Heber Springs Mortgages