Are there any McPherson supporters ?
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
i hate u

United States

#103 Sep 14, 2012
Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, let's see who the dumbass really is.

1) last night you people started a thread about me. Then started posting about me. Then I started responding.
Now remember, this is very important in making my point, you people started the thread. Let's move on.
2) I made a response that told nothing but the truth, but my response made one of you so mad that you
reported me to the topix polce and got the thread you started removed. Now if that flew over your head,
I'll say it again. But my response made one of you so mad that you reported me to the topix police and
got the thread you started removed.

Anyone who would start a thread, then get their feelings hurt because they can't handle the truth, then have their own thread removed is a dumbass. On second thought, they are a piece of chicken crap.

What's really bothering you people is the fact that you don't know who i am. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Fact is, I'm somebody that would cause the mayor to have a lump in his throat if he was going to throw down with me.
You are a joke. That's who you are.
I didn't start the thread about you but yes I did report you for threatening me. I will continue to monitor your threads for violations and continue reporting you until topix bans your IP address.
I will do this because it will bring me just a little joy to get a mouth breathing redneck racist sociopath banned from this forum.
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#104 Sep 14, 2012
i hate u wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a joke. That's who you are.
I didn't start the thread about you but yes I did report you for threatening me. I will continue to monitor your threads for violations and continue reporting you until topix bans your IP address.
I will do this because it will bring me just a little joy to get a mouth breathing redneck racist sociopath banned from this forum.
LOL!!!!!! I'm glad you posted tonight. I needed a good laugh. You know the next time you taddle on me, they might put me in topix timeout. Please don't let that happen to me. LOL!!!!!!!!!! You be a good little taddletail and keep monitoring my post.

Talk to later Jerky MacHypocrite.
Joan of Arc

Vilonia, AR

#105 Sep 14, 2012
I thank i hate you fell pretty close from the Jerky Mac tree
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#106 Sep 14, 2012
Joan of Arc wrote:
I thank i hate you fell pretty close from the Jerky Mac tree
LOL!!!! Your right. He has me scared. He stalking me on topix. I'm afraid he's going to tell on me. Then topix is going to put me in timeout. LOL!
i hate u

United States

#107 Sep 16, 2012
Joan of Arc wrote:
I thank i hate you fell pretty close from the Jerky Mac tree
Thank????? Nice grammar douche !
i hate u

United States

#108 Sep 16, 2012
Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!! Your right. He has me scared. He stalking me on topix. I'm afraid he's going to tell on me. Then topix is going to put me in timeout. LOL!
U and Jesus sittin in a tree J E R K I N G.....
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#109 Sep 16, 2012
i hate u wrote:
<quoted text>
U and Jesus sittin in a tree J E R K I N G.....
I've said things to you to just make you mad and it worked. I should not have done those things. So I apologize
for saying thing too make you mad. My fight is not with you.

Why do knock Jesus? He is your door that leads you to eternal life. I hope you find Jesus. This is the last time that I will reply to you.
Duarde

Heber Springs, AR

#110 Sep 20, 2012
Another McPherson secret: City workers who wished to attend Kay Smith's funeral were required to clock out to do so. Cheap trick from your city leaders !
Joan of Arc

Quitman, AR

#111 Sep 20, 2012
TRUE
Don

Haslet, TX

#112 Sep 20, 2012
Duarde wrote:
Another McPherson secret: City workers who wished to attend Kay Smith's funeral were required to clock out to do so. Cheap trick from your city leaders !
Crusader is still alive lol
really

Heber Springs, AR

#113 Sep 20, 2012
Duarde wrote:
Another McPherson secret: City workers who wished to attend Kay Smith's funeral were required to clock out to do so. Cheap trick from your city leaders !


Are you freakin' kidding me?? HONESTLY! What business doesn't make you clock out to go to a funeral other than a funeral home where a person works that funeral? Really?? Why would the CITY (therefore, you and me) be responsible for PAYING the city workers while they went to a funeral for someone?? I went to the funeral of the other lady in town who died around the same time, and people didn't just send me checks for going to the funeral b/c I WASN'T WORKING for that hour and a half--so didn't earn any money!!! Some people have REALLY lost their minds!!! Wake up Heber!
Don

Haslet, TX

#114 Sep 20, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you freakin' kidding me?? HONESTLY! What business doesn't make you clock out to go to a funeral other than a funeral home where a person works that funeral? Really?? Why would the CITY (therefore, you and me) be responsible for PAYING the city workers while they went to a funeral for someone?? I went to the funeral of the other lady in town who died around the same time, and people didn't just send me checks for going to the funeral b/c I WASN'T WORKING for that hour and a half--so didn't earn any money!!! Some people have REALLY lost their minds!!! Wake up Heber!
Exactly what I was thinking.
Duarde

Heber Springs, AR

#115 Sep 20, 2012
You are correct about being required to clock out and it wouldn't have been unusual except it wasn't applied uniformly in all city departments. Some sufferred, some didn't.
Just Found

Heber Springs, AR

#116 Sep 22, 2012
If you are for or against our Town Leaders you may find "Machiavelli" interesting reading.
Just Found

Heber Springs, AR

#117 Sep 22, 2012
Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!!! I'm glad you posted tonight. I needed a good laugh. You know the next time you taddle on me, they might put me in topix timeout. Please don't let that happen to me. LOL!!!!!!!!!! You be a good little taddletail and keep monitoring my post.
Talk to later Jerky MacHypocrite.
I like to think some of us come here to learn about what is going on with our town because we are concerned citizens. Crusader there were a few times you brought points forward, but mostly you condemn and appear to use topix as your own private bashing ground. You loose all creditability. Then after you take pride in your attempts you apologize. A bit schizo don't you think? I know what you will do with this, but just saying.
Panthers

Haslet, TX

#118 Sep 23, 2012
Just Found wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to think some of us come here to learn about what is going on with our town because we are concerned citizens. Crusader there were a few times you brought points forward, but mostly you condemn and appear to use topix as your own private bashing ground. You loose all creditability. Then after you take pride in your attempts you apologize. A bit schizo don't you think? I know what you will do with this, but just saying.
Crusader aka is gone see Joan of arc
Bass

Haslet, TX

#119 Sep 23, 2012
Brent patchell for mayor lol he steals banners lollollol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chat Boyer 9 hr Nope 1
Alicia Brand 18 hr Nic 57
Scary things of heber 23 hr Sick 7
Food for thought Thu bla 2
Burger king Jul 20 Abc_3 4
yeah...heber Jul 18 Really 3
Snitches Jul 18 Awww Man 31

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heber Springs Mortgages