Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

United States

#13597 Aug 6, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"It took a "engineering class study" to tell you that a product that contains a minute amount of toxic material is "more harmful to the atmosphere" compared to a product that does not contain" Mercury.
That is just brilliant.
POST #13548
believe we had already reached that conclusion
No, again you make up your own reality to fit the argument you are making. The study showed that the entire "green" movement was a scam. The study showed that "green" products were far more expensive and in some cases worse for the environment than conventional products we use now. The bulbs were just one of the things studied. I know that you don't deal well with reality that contradicts the garbage being fed to you by the liberal left agenda but I have all but quit trying to get you to see things for yourself. You continually go back to the liberal web sites that, at best, skew the truth by leaving the whole story out if not outright lie. Kinda like Harry Reid using and annonymous investor at Bain who just happened to know Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years then going out and spouting it as the truth. Those are the people feeding you the crap you regurgitate on this site and it really makes you look bad. Apparantly you are stubborn and are willing to look silly. It's your choice.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13598 Aug 6, 2012
"Kinda like Harry Reid using and annonymous investor at Bain who just happened to know Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years then going out and spouting it as the truth"

LMAO, you don't read much do you, watch me make a liar OUT OF YOU AGAIN.

"He didn't pay taxes for 10 years. Now, do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain," said Reid. "But obviously he can't release those tax returns. How would it look?"

HARRY REID
Katydid

Jonesboro, AR

#13599 Aug 6, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
"Kinda like Harry Reid using and annonymous investor at Bain who just happened to know Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years then going out and spouting it as the truth"
"He didn't pay taxes for 10 years. Now, do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain," said Reid. "But obviously he can't release those tax returns. How would it look?"
HARRY REID
But I thought he had released 2010 or 2011, it is just that he didn't want to release more. There was a recent uproar that he only paid 13% tax, well wouldn't that indicate that he has paid taxes. I hate hearing you defend Harry, you lose what little credibility you had.

Location hidden

#13600 Aug 6, 2012
Katydid wrote:
<quoted text>But I thought he had released 2010 or 2011, it is just that he didn't want to release more. There was a recent uproar that he only paid 13% tax, well wouldn't that indicate that he has paid taxes. I hate hearing you defend Harry, you lose what little credibility you had.
That would show he paid taxes for that year, it does not have a damn thing to do with any other years, does it?

I am not defending Harry, I am proving the statement your buddy made was a lie.
Katydid

Jonesboro, AR

#13601 Aug 6, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That would show he paid taxes for that year, it does not have a damn thing to do with any other years, does it?
I am not defending Harry, I am proving the statement your buddy made was a lie.
Harry said for the last ten years, that would include the year provided. It seems that you would be more interested in the lie that Harry stated. You don't have much credibility and you may have just lost that.
Katydid

Jonesboro, AR

#13602 Aug 6, 2012
Reread original post, I was wrong about last ten years, but I think if you were honest you would admit that Harry is making this up as he goes. I think Romney should provide tax returns when Obama provides college records, neither would prove anything, but it would eliminate some doubt.

Location hidden

#13603 Aug 6, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
No, again you make up your own reality to fit the argument you are making. The study showed that the entire "green" movement was a scam. The study showed that "green" products were far more expensive and in some cases worse for the environment than conventional products we use now. The bulbs were just one of the things studied. I know that you don't deal well with reality that contradicts the garbage being fed to you by the liberal left agenda but I have all but quit trying to get you to see things for yourself. You continually go back to the liberal web sites that, at best, skew the truth by leaving the whole story out if not outright lie. Kinda like Harry Reid using and annonymous investor at Bain who just happened to know Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years then going out and spouting it as the truth. Those are the people feeding you the crap you regurgitate on this site and it really makes you look bad. Apparantly you are stubborn and are willing to look silly. It's your choice.
WHAT SCIENTIFIC journal or publication, published this study, can you name any, and the date of its publication?

"You continually go back to the liberal web sites"

Well, what a short memory you have, the following was posted on Thurs. Aug. 2, 2012;

Judge it!
|
Thursday Aug

"Scott Rassmusen does this for a living and he is an independent pollster unlike the "in the tank for Obama" sources you cited. Who do we believe? I know, I know, "OMG, ROFLMAO' you have a serious comprehension problem". I hope I didn't steal the diversion you were planning to use."

You are correct I am rolling on the floor laughing, let me show you why

VIA:
THE http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/rasmussen ...

Can't get any farther right than that,

QUOTE:

A new Quinnipiac/New York Times/CBS News poll, which shows President Obama handily beating Mitt Romney among likely voters in Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, has sparked justifiable concern among some Republicans. In the wake of that poll, it’s worth comparing the state-by-state polling from Rasmussen Reports, whose polling is perhaps viewed with less skepticism in conservative circles.

Jonesboro, AR

#13604 Aug 6, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT SCIENTIFIC journal or publication, published this study, can you name any, and the date of its publication?
"You continually go back to the liberal web sites"
Well, what a short memory you have, the following was posted on Thurs. Aug. 2, 2012;
Judge it!
|
Thursday Aug
"Scott Rassmusen does this for a living and he is an independent pollster unlike the "in the tank for Obama" sources you cited. Who do we believe? I know, I know, "OMG, ROFLMAO' you have a serious comprehension problem". I hope I didn't steal the diversion you were planning to use."
You are correct I am rolling on the floor laughing, let me show you why
VIA:
THE http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/rasmussen ...
Can't get any farther right than that,
QUOTE:
A new Quinnipiac/New York Times/CBS News poll, which shows President Obama handily beating Mitt Romney among likely voters in Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, has sparked justifiable concern among some Republicans. In the wake of that poll, it’s worth comparing the state-by-state polling from Rasmussen Reports, whose polling is perhaps viewed with less skepticism in conservative circles.
Obama has the election in the bag, it is a waste to even go vote for him, he is do far ahead and he also has all the money he needs. We just need to sit at home, draw our checks and let Obama win.

Lonsdale, AR

#13605 Aug 6, 2012
I agree
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#13606 Aug 6, 2012
I heard from a reliable source that Harry Reid has not paid any taxes for the past thirty years. When Dirty Lying Harry reveals his source, I'll reveal mine.

Location hidden

#13607 Aug 6, 2012
Katydid wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry said for the last ten years, that would include the year provided. It seems that you would be more interested in the lie that Harry stated. You don't have much credibility and you may have just lost that.
You are a liar too, hate to be redundant, but it does seem you have a problem reading the Quote, here it is again, now please tell me where Harry said the word "LAST" IN THAT QUOTE.

“He didn’t pay taxes for 10 years! Now, do I know that that’s true? Well, I’m not certain,”

"didn't pay any taxes for 10 years" by someone who invested with Bain Capital, Romney's former private equity firm. But Reid hasn't named names, and went so far as to admit that he didn't know if his information was accurate.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/01/reid...

Now tell me, CREDITABILITY JUDGE, where is the word "last" ?

Jonesboro, AR

#13608 Aug 6, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar too, hate to be redundant, but it does seem you have a problem reading the Quote, here it is again, now please tell me where Harry said the word "LAST" IN THAT QUOTE.
“He didn’t pay taxes for 10 years! Now, do I know that that’s true? Well, I’m not certain,”
"didn't pay any taxes for 10 years" by someone who invested with Bain Capital, Romney's former private equity firm. But Reid hasn't named names, and went so far as to admit that he didn't know if his information was accurate.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/01/reid...
Now tell me, CREDITABILITY JUDGE, where is the word "last" ?
Did you read the next post? I always admit when I am wrong, and I am always civil about it, but then I am not an insecure failure whose only joy in life is cutting and pasting on the internet. If I was, I would be called BarneyIII
Reality Check

United States

#13609 Aug 6, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
HARRY REID
You completely left out the quote “So the word’s out that he hasn’t paid any taxes for ten years. Let him prove that he has paid taxes, because he hasn’t,”. Wow, simply putting the rest of the quote completely changes the meaning of what you said Harry Reid said. You either need to do more research before you pop off or distance yourself from the lie that is the democratic party. I would suggest the latter but my guess is you won't do either and continue to look bad and lose whatever credebility you have left.

Jonesboro, AR

#13610 Aug 6, 2012
Old Army wrote:
I heard from a reliable source that Harry Reid has not paid any taxes for the past thirty years. When Dirty Lying Harry reveals his source, I'll reveal mine.
Harry also has the ability to levitate and has perfected cold fusion. I am not at liberty to divulge my sources but I have been told by a third party that they are reliable. I can't remember if it was my source or the third party that is supposedly reliable.

Location hidden

#13611 Aug 6, 2012
Katydid wrote:
Reread original post, I was wrong about last ten years, but I think if you were honest you would admit that Harry is making this up as he goes. I think Romney should provide tax returns when Obama provides college records, neither would prove anything, but it would eliminate some doubt.
I would beg to differ, tax returns can tell you a great deal.

And if he has nothing to hide, simple, release them.

For school records, name one president who has published his transcript. Do not say George Bush, those records were leaked
Reality Check

United States

#13612 Aug 6, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has the election in the bag, it is a waste to even go vote for him, he is do far ahead and he also has all the money he needs. We just need to sit at home, draw our checks and let Obama win.
Speaking of money. It came out today that Romney raised another $101 million in July with 75% of those donations being under $250. Slightly down from the $106 million he raised in June. Obama, on the other hand, only raised $75 million and his campaign is in the red to this point in the election. I say that to say this, all the polls show the race neck and neck but stats like this one tell a different story. Could we be looking at a repeat of the Scott Walker recall election where all of the polls showed Walker behind and the media had practically called the race by 7:30. Walker rushed out to a 20 point early in the night and it was called by 9:00 and he ended up winning by 6 pts. The left wing media has lost all credebility with the American people by in large and I think America is sick of the whole left wing and their lies. Obama just happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

Jonesboro, AR

#13613 Aug 6, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
For school records, name one president who has published his transcript. Do not say George Bush, those records were leaked
You didn't apologize for calling me a liar so I feel no need to pay any attention to your begging or differing, as Andy always said, "Barney, you're a nut"
And you do realize that Harry, Nancy or most of your heroes have provided their returns.

Location hidden

#13614 Aug 6, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the next post? I always admit when I am wrong, and I am always civil about it, but then I am not an insecure failure whose only joy in life is cutting and pasting on the internet. If I was, I would be called BarneyIII
Civil - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
its citizenry <civil strife>. 2. a : civilized <civil society> b : adequate in courtesy and politeness : mannerly ...

Statements like this one don't come any more "civil", do they?

when I am wrong, and I am always civil about it, but then I am not an insecure failure whose only joy in life is cutting and pasting on the internet. If I was, I would be called BarneyIII

I stand by what I said.
Reality Check

United States

#13615 Aug 6, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The law states that a presidential candidate need only release a financial summary per the Ethics in Government Act of 1978. Most presidents have released their tax returns to satisfy this requirement though no number of returns is specified by the Act. All Harry Reid is trying to do is make Mitt Romney tell him no so Reid can drag Romney's name through the mud to get voters to vote for Obama. The longer this election goes on the more underhanded, dirty, and dishonest the democratic party is showing themselves to be.

Location hidden

#13616 Aug 6, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You completely left out the quote “So the word’s out that he hasn’t paid any taxes for ten years. Let him prove that he has paid taxes, because he hasn’t,”. Wow, simply putting the rest of the quote completely changes the meaning of what you said Harry Reid said. You either need to do more research before you pop off or distance yourself from the lie that is the democratic party. I would suggest the latter but my guess is you won't do either and continue to look bad and lose whatever credebility you have left.
rush as close a friend to you as Rasmussen?
Must be since you are a Rush DITTO HEAD.

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: This Harry Reid and income tax avoidance of Mitt Romney is a classic example. Let's go back. Here's Harry Reid yesterday morning on the Senate floor.

REID: If a person coming before this body wanted to be a cabinet officer, he couldn't be if he did the same refusal Mitt Romney does about tax returns. So the word's out that he hasn't paid any taxes for ten years. Let him prove that he has paid taxes, because he hasn't.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/08/03/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do people hook up at St jeans 44 min You big dummy 25
Alicia Brand 9 hr Nic 58
any blacks in heber yet? (Dec '15) 13 hr You are STUPID 35
Strange guy in Ford always at the park 13 hr justin 5
lover 14 hr Private Investiga... 7
Food for thought 14 hr No Joke 3
Smallest we we in heber springs (Jul '11) 15 hr Not the Best Deci... 54

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance