Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

5,932 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Blytheville, AR

#13504 Aug 4, 2012
Might be the wave of the future. Open your mind to new ideas.

Jonesboro, AR

#13505 Aug 4, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on man, what is it?
Barney, I went out last night and I can't remember the question. Let me know and I will try to find my source. Sorry.
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#13506 Aug 4, 2012
guest wrote:
Since some of you love obama so much. Get ready if he stays in office your electric bill will triple by 2015. He is trying to force all coal power plants out of business. While he is trying to force the rest of us to get very expensive solar panels(that we can't afford)and wind mills(which we sure can't afford). Or I could be wrong it may even quadruple in next two years. If ya'll vote for him ya'll must love paying super high bills that cost you both arms and both legs. Don't take my word for it, Do you own research and check out ohio. He's put alot people out of work by shutting don't a bunch of their coal plants. You will find I know what i'm talking about. My electric bill has gone up alot over pass two years and now I know why.
They don't mind because they think there is enough money in your pockets and my pockets to pick up the difference. That is what they have been told. It will be very difficult for some when they realize that all of the propoganda was a lie designed to keep Obama and his cronies filthy rich and in power. It will be too late by then though.
You Have Found A Home

Jonesboro, AR

#13507 Aug 4, 2012
luvin every minute of it wrote:
Boors. The entire lot of you. Boors. Boring boors. Boring boorish blowhards. Classless one and all.
Feel right at home don't you, you can't understand the big words, but you do feel at home.
Dade

North Little Rock, AR

#13508 Aug 4, 2012
guest wrote:
Since some of you love obama so much. Get ready if he stays in office your electric bill will triple by 2015. He is trying to force all coal power plants out of business. While he is trying to force the rest of us to get very expensive solar panels(that we can't afford)and wind mills(which we sure can't afford). Or I could be wrong it may even quadruple in next two years. If ya'll vote for him ya'll must love paying super high bills that cost you both arms and both legs. Don't take my word for it, Do you own research and check out ohio. He's put alot people out of work by shutting don't a bunch of their coal plants. You will find I know what i'm talking about. My electric bill has gone up alot over pass two years and now I know why.
Obama's plan, come the middle of February, will make money concerns a thing of the past for many, plus Chinese will be added to ATM's as a language choice all across America.

That is, if the Earth doesn't flip it's axis.
Dade

North Little Rock, AR

#13509 Aug 4, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't mind because they think there is enough money in your pockets and my pockets to pick up the difference. That is what they have been told. It will be very difficult for some when they realize that all of the propoganda was a lie designed to keep Obama and his cronies filthy rich and in power. It will be too late by then though.
I know it doesn't seem possible but it's already too late. Word is, after re-education, Obama plans to deport those not held indefinitely to the South of France where they will become domestic servants and busboys to the European super rich.

The rest eventually will be sent to Uzbekistan, seems there's a huge market for light skin among Uzbek goat herder harems.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#13510 Aug 4, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, I went out last night and I can't remember the question. Let me know and I will try to find my source. Sorry.
I will save you some time and aid your memory as well. The "source" never existed.

Washington DC

#13512 Aug 4, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really confused now,

How can a conservative know what I, a Liberal , thinks, when I did not know, I was even thinking that.

Damn, that is amazing.
Ilovebush

Mountain Home, AR

#13513 Aug 4, 2012
guest wrote:
Wake up people, Obama has got to GO. Before he completly destroys us.Some of you OBAMA LOVERS need to grow a BRAIN. Have a major LIGHT BULB moment and finally have some smart ideas.
I have a Texas size great idea. We can start a petition to change the law so that George W Bush can be our president for eight more years.

What do think, sounds great right?

Jonesboro, AR

#13514 Aug 4, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will save you some time and aid your memory as well. The "source" never existed.
Now you will never know, you only search for the items that support your cause and could care less about facts, I guess flipping burgers will do that to you

Jonesboro, AR

#13515 Aug 4, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a conservative know what I, a Liberal , thinks, when I did not know, I was even thinking that.
Damn, that is amazing.
They are doing what you do, intentionally misinterpreting other people's statements to make your point. And we agree, you seldom know what you are thinking and yes, that is amazing.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#13516 Aug 4, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, that is amazing.
Of course you didn't know. Robots don't think, they just do as they are programmed.
Nobama

Batesville, AR

#13517 Aug 4, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you didn't know. Robots don't think, they just do as they are programmed.
Barney has never once thought. He has no original ideas. He copy/paste all the lies from The Daily KOS. Remember, Barney is 100% dependent on the government for every single one of his needs.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#13518 Aug 4, 2012
Those gold medals Michael Phelps has, he didn't earn them, someone else did that for him. Someone else built that Olympic pool, yada yada yada.

Washington DC

#13519 Aug 4, 2012
Would any of you all like to talk about what the 112th House of Repersenatives has done to produce the jobs, they said that were going to be created, while campaigning for their present seat?

Washington DC

#13520 Aug 4, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you will never know, you only search for the items that support your cause and could care less about facts, I guess flipping burgers will do that to you
Now you will never know"

For some reason I expected, that I would never know, would ultimately be your answer for, "what is your fact source"?

Sad part, you do not know your fact source either.
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#13521 Aug 4, 2012
Dade wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's plan, come the middle of February, will make money concerns a thing of the past for many, plus Chinese will be added to ATM's as a language choice all across America.
That is, if the Earth doesn't flip it's axis.
The pole is indeed shifting. The North pole shifted 40 miles in 2011. I dont think we will have a reversal. Money isnt something I worry about. As long as Im self reliant & Have Know How ill be fine. It wont hurt to be prepared for a big clatyclismic event. When we had the big ice storm. We just fired up the generator and wood stove. We never had to leave the house. We had enough on hand to be comfortable & well fed for the duration..
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#13522 Aug 4, 2012
Dade wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it doesn't seem possible but it's already too late. Word is, after re-education, Obama plans to deport those not held indefinitely to the South of France where they will become domestic servants and busboys to the European super rich.
The rest eventually will be sent to Uzbekistan, seems there's a huge market for light skin among Uzbek goat herder harems.
not me I have the means and mental fortitude to exercise my second admendment right. Only from my cold dead hands. I dont think the UN army will have a easy time.
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#13523 Aug 4, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
Would any of you all like to talk about what the 112th House of Repersenatives has done to produce the jobs, they said that were going to be created, while campaigning for their present seat?
You know good and well that 1/3 of the equation can't get it done. But here is your list.
Review of Federal Regulations
H.Res. 72 - Passed by the House (391-28) on February 11, 2011
Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act
H.R. 872 - Senate has taken no action to date
Energy Tax Prevention Act
H.R. 910 - Senate has taken no action to date
Disapproval of FCC's Net Neutrality Regulations
H.J.Res. 37 - Senate has blocked a companion measure by a vote of 46-52
Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act
H.R. 2018 - Senate has taken no action to date
Consumer Financial Protection & Soundness Improvement Act
H.R. 1315 - Senate has taken no action to date
Protecting Jobs from Government Interference Act
H.R. 2587 - Senate has taken no action to date
Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on The Nation Act
H.R. 2401 - Senate has taken no action to date
Cement Sector Regulatory Relief Act
H.R. 2681 - Senate has taken no action to date
EPA Regulatory Relief Act
H.R. 2250 - Senate has taken no action to date
Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act
H.R. 2273 - Senate has taken no action to date
Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act
H.R. 3094 - Senate has taken no action to date
Regulatory Accountability Act
H.R. 3010 - Senate has taken no action to date
Regulatory Flexibility Improvements Act
H.R. 527 - Senate has taken no action to date
REINS Act
H.R. 10 - Senate has taken no action to date
Farm Dust Regulation Prevention Act
H.R. 1633 - Senate has taken no action to date
Sacramento-San Joaquin Valley Water Reliability Act
H.R. 1837 - Senate has taken no action to date
Land in Accomack County, Virginia
H.R. 2087 - Senate has taken no action to date
Small Business Tax Cut Act
H.R. 9 - Senate has taken no action to date
Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act
H.R. 4 - Signed into law by the President on April 14, 2011
Health Care Cost Reduction Act
H.R. 436 - Senate has taken no action to date
3% Withholding Rule Repeal
H.R. 674 - Signed into law by the President on November 21, 2011
Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2012
H.R. 3630 - Signed into law by the President on February 22, 2012
U.S.-Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act
H.R. 3078 - Signed by the President on October
U.S.-Panama Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act
H.R. 3079 - Signed by the President on October 21, 2011
U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act
H.R. 3080 - Signed by the President on October 21, 2011
Southeast Arizona Land Exchange and Conservation Act
H.R. 1904 - Senate has taken no action to date
FAA Modernization and Reform Act
H.R. 658 - Signed by the President on February 14, 2012
Apply Countervailing Duty to Nonmarket Economy Countries
H.R. 4105 - Signed into law by the President on March 13, 2012
National Strategic and Critical Minerals Production Act of 2012
H.R. 4402 - Senate has taken no action to date
The America Invents Act
H.R. 1249 - Signed into law by the President on September 16, 2011
Veterans Opportunity to Work Act
H.R. 2433 - Signed into law by the President on November 21, 2011
Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act
H.R. 3606 - Signed into law by the President on March 3, 2012.
Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act
H.R. 3012 - Senate has taken no action to date
FDA Safety and Innovation Act
S. 3187 - Passed the House.
Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#13524 Aug 4, 2012
Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act
H.R. 1230 - Senate has taken no action to date

Putting the Gulf of Mexico Back to Work Act
H.R. 1229 - Senate has taken no action to date

Reversing President Obama's Offshore Moratorium Act
H.R. 1231 - Senate has taken no action to date

Jobs and Energy Permitting Act
H.R. 2021 - Senate has taken no action to date

North American-Made Energy Security Act
H.R. 1938 - Senate has taken no action to date

Protecting Next Generation Energy Security (PIONEERS) Act
H.R. 3408 - Passed by the House (237-187) on February 16, 2012

Hydropower Development and Rural Jobs Act
H.R. 2842 - Senate has taken no action to date

Conservation and Economic Growth Act
H.R. 2578 - Senate has taken no action to date

Domestic Energy and Jobs Act
H.R. 4480 - Senate has taken no action to date

Budget for Fiscal Year 2013
H.Con.Res. 112 - Senate has not yet considered a budget of its own

Budget for Fiscal Year 2012
H.Con.Res. 34 - Senate has not yet considered a budget of its own

Cut, Cap, and Balance
H.R. 2560 - Senator Reid tabled the bill by a vote of 51-46.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need used tires 36 min Dodge 2
cops and ambulance at school??? 53 min guest 5
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 5 hr KatBrownKohl 242
Talara?? 7 hr Boom 12
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 8 hr WARRIOR 10,002
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 16 hr KatBrownKohl 1,768
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 16 hr KatBrownKohl 387
•••
•••

Heber Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Heber Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Heber Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Heber Springs
•••