Mindy McCready Suicide
Linsey

Heber Springs, AR

#21 Feb 17, 2013
I saw that after that she killed the dog first and then herself... Y the dog, is it because she was Dave's??? Makes one wonder if the boys would have been home with her would we be adding two more lives to this tragedy??? SOOO sad!!! Just breaks my heart... Told my son that Zander lost his mommy and he says so innocently, "Mom can we take care of Zander?" I then explained that Zander will probably go live with his daddy in Florida and he says, "mom is Florida a long ways away?" I said yeah and he says "I wanna fly in a plane to play with Zander sometime..." explaining to your 7 yr old that he may never see his soccer team mate/friend again is not something this momma liked to do... bout brought tears to my eyes!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22 Feb 17, 2013
His dad is the one who got her on drugs in the beginning. He is also the reason why she didn't get time to grieve. He's a piece of work, and I wish the worst for him. I say that the best place for these boys, is with a good adoptive family. Simple as that. Their whole family is poisen.
Diablo

United States

#23 Feb 17, 2013
Yea WTF Ever wrote:
Omg, its all the judgemental people who did this! No one could just let her grieve!
Omg, your retarded!! What rock did you crawl out from under ? Everyone knew she was crazy but you. This just confirms that we was right. She killed the dog this tells me if she would have had the kids she COULD have killed them too..
Bubba Leroy Artifus Jones

Jefferson City, MO

#24 Feb 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
She shot the dog before she shot herself. Such a sad sad thing! But, true
What an astute observation that she shot the dog first before she shot herself. Poor Dog
Sad Day

Clinton, AR

#26 Feb 18, 2013
Yea WTF Ever wrote:
Omg, its all the judgemental people who did this! No one could just let her grieve!
I just want to say a few words here.
Mindy's life and hard work once took her to amazing heights.

I cant imagine having a life that took me to amazing heights and then to lows few people will ever see.

We have all heard of this poor woman getting into trouble and getting help. People in rural Arkansas all know that legal help is more times than not only legal harassment.

Regardless of what the woman has been thru, people have not walked in her shoes and have not been put thru the grief and hardships that pushed he to this.

It is very sad that she didnt get proper help and support to get her thru her darkest times.
oh ya

Batesville, AR

#27 Feb 18, 2013
I would say she was killed by some of the church nut's in that town the same one's who killed her boy friend . The one's who keep saying we have to keep our town the same as always

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28 Feb 18, 2013
I couldn't agree more. If you're not from Heber, you will never fit in. They didn't like the fact that they wanted their family to start over here. So sad.
Heberite

United States

#29 Feb 18, 2013
Why kill the dog ? It did not deserve to die!
CeeCee Barrington

Madison Heights, MI

#30 Feb 18, 2013
How sad! What kind of dog did she and her family have?
wtn13

Paris, TN

#31 Feb 18, 2013
Can't help but wonder why she would be left alone with her current mental state and where would she have gotten a gun.
Linsey

Heber Springs, AR

#33 Feb 18, 2013
Their dog's name was Kissy.. She was a beautiful and sweet Argentina DOGO... Poor thing at least if its really how All Dogs Go To Heaven is I hope her and Dave are reunited... Maybe he waited for her before crossing that rainbow bridge like the poem for a lost pet....
Tony

Leslie, AR

#34 Feb 18, 2013
How do we know the dog didn't shoot her them kill itself dogs are smart.
Kate

Heber Springs, AR

#35 Feb 18, 2013
thought wrote:
thought she killed the dog too
She DID kill the dog....
Kate

Heber Springs, AR

#36 Feb 18, 2013
oh ya wrote:
I would say she was killed by some of the church nut's in that town the same one's who killed her boy friend . The one's who keep saying we have to keep our town the same as always
Are you REALLY that STUPID ??? WHY would ANY church nuts wants him or her dead.

Most likely she killed him while in one of drunken-drug induced states, knew the authorities were getting closer to arresting her and decided she would rather be dead than in prison. She should NEVER have been given custody of her 6 year old and she certainly didn't need another baby. She was in desperate need of help but refused to STAY after once again being committed.

NOTE: A "spokesperson for McCready was the ONE who announced Wilson died of suicide" and the the media ran with it. The authorities have NEVER said it was certain that he died of a self-inflicted gun shot. They did say however, that there were suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
Jess

Heber Springs, AR

#37 Feb 18, 2013
Yea WTF Ever wrote:
I couldn't agree more. If you're not from Heber, you will never fit in. They didn't like the fact that they wanted their family to start over here. So sad.
Surely you aren't "trying" to say she committed suicide because she wasn't from Heber and "didn't fit in".........

She was a train wreck before she EVER came to Heber Springs.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#38 Feb 18, 2013
What I'm saying is, people are gonna talk down about her here, simply because she brought too much attention to the "perfect" town of Heber Springs. Everyone who isn't from here, knows that people here will always treat you like an outcast .
Tashley

Heber Springs, AR

#39 Feb 18, 2013
Yea WTF Ever wrote:
What I'm saying is, people are gonna talk down about her here, simply because she brought too much attention to the "perfect" town of Heber Springs. Everyone who isn't from here, knows that people here will always treat you like an outcast .
Wow, thats a disappointing statement..I moved here in September and have met only friendly,welcoming people(So far I guess)Maybe I am just fortunate not to have run into this "small town" mentality..I do know in my short time here..THIS TOWN IS FAR FROM PERFECT..And bottom line on this whole Mindy thing to me is, a father,a mother and a family have been lost and that is SIMPLY SAD. Hopin you are wrong bout the people in this town cuz I LOVE IT HERE!!:}
Bubba Leroy Artifus Jones

Jefferson City, MO

#40 Feb 18, 2013
wtn13 wrote:
Can't help but wonder why she would be left alone with her current mental state and where would she have gotten a gun.
It's her constitutional right to own a gun remember, look at all the gun nuts with guns.
Diablo

United States

#41 Feb 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody gets somebody else on drugs. Quit blaming everybody else for Mindy's own problems. You are on all these threads making excuses and putting blame where it doesn't belong. Your name alone shows what kind of attitude and outlook you have and you really need to get a grip or seek help yourself and quit jumping others.
Yes they do !!!! I couldn't agree with you more
Diablo

United States

#42 Feb 18, 2013
Tony wrote:
How do we know the dog didn't shoot her them kill itself dogs are smart.
Funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane womack 22 hr Ha ha 3
Nick Frazier Tue Bob 4
Is Nick Frazier moving back? (Feb '12) Tue Bob 12
Donna starkey Sun Bobbyjo 10
Penetrators MC Coming (Jun '14) Jun 23 stud 6
Business ideas Jun 23 big worm 7
abortion doc Jun 23 Gods judgment not... 13

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heber Springs Mortgages