Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Guest2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the point i'm trying to make. Mindy was in the public eye and we knew her demons. David was not, so we didn't know anything about him, except what weird things he was doing right at the end. But a few people on here are saying well the very few times I saw him he was a sweet angel of a man. You don't know who some people really are by a few soccer games and few sighting. So everyone is painting Mindy as the evil one in the relationship and poor poor David as a saint. And no way by these few meeting David would have killed himself. Not one person on here really KNEW him. But they sure KNOW he wouldn't do this. Just saying.
sorry that you feel that way guest2... dave didn't want to be in the public eye, and do you blame him... Look what comes about the public eye... I knew he was with Mindy, that she was famous, and that it was no big deal to me... I voiced that to him many times... Just wish Mindy could have watched Zander playing a sport he loved and was good at... Dave was a great teacher to Zander and you could see the love he had for Dave and Dave to him in their eyes and actions toward one another... I can't tell you what happend to Dave or Mindy but I can tell you that we knew him more than seeing him at a FEW soccer games... we spent 3 days a week and sometimes more with him including games and practices... Also for a soccer coach to tell the kids as well as the parents how much they meant to him on more than a handful of times, and also floating the whole bill for the soccer party, as well bringing each one of them a big bag of goodies, tells me that he had a good heart... And also to be a soccer coach here in Heber you have to have an extensive background check so Dave must not have been bad at all... pretty sure if someone was known by the law to be aggressive or angry than they wouldn't be allowed to coach the kids... and all I stated were the facts that we saw... eveyone has skeltons in their closets and if you don't then you must be a saint... but I tell you this, he didn't bring those skeltons in front of the kids or on the field... He was a very kind hearted guy in our eyes... I just hope his family and friends get an answer on what happened for their piece of mind... and may he RIP...
GRIEVER

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

NOW ON YOU TUBE:

DANNO HANKS GOES ON THE RECORD ABOUT MINDY McCREADY

Lasts 50 minutes.
Linsey

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Linsey wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry that you feel that way guest2... dave didn't want to be in the public eye, and do you blame him... Look what comes about the public eye... I knew he was with Mindy, that she was famous, and that it was no big deal to me... I voiced that to him many times... Just wish Mindy could have watched Zander playing a sport he loved and was good at... Dave was a great teacher to Zander and you could see the love he had for Dave and Dave to him in their eyes and actions toward one another... I can't tell you what happend to Dave or Mindy but I can tell you that we knew him more than seeing him at a FEW soccer games... we spent 3 days a week and sometimes more with him including games and practices... Also for a soccer coach to tell the kids as well as the parents how much they meant to him on more than a handful of times, and also floating the whole bill for the soccer party, as well bringing each one of them a big bag of goodies, tells me that he had a good heart... And also to be a soccer coach here in Heber you have to have an extensive background check so Dave must not have been bad at all... pretty sure if someone was known by the law to be aggressive or angry than they wouldn't be allowed to coach the kids... and all I stated were the facts that we saw... eveyone has skeltons in their closets and if you don't then you must be a saint... but I tell you this, he didn't bring those skeltons in front of the kids or on the field... He was a very kind hearted guy in our eyes... I just hope his family and friends get an answer on what happened for their piece of mind... and may he RIP...
and may Mindy and Kissy RIP too...
Guest2

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Lindsey, I'm not try to be mean about it. But something like this happen to me. For three years a group of basketball moms spent time with a mom quite a lot at games and at some parties for the kids after the games. She was so friendly to be around, her kid was a dream child. The boy stayed alnight with us and others often. She never asked our kids to stay, but her and her husband was really private. I had sit and talked to this woman for hours at games and parties. They lived in older house and drove modest cars. Husband was really never around much. But she really was into her child's basketball. And loved him very much. She was as normal as she could be. So after 3 years how shocked were we when we found out she was arrested for be the queen of a mexican drug ring. (she wasn't mexican) and went to prison for 15 years. Not once did a group of about 15 of us in a small town have a clue. She never seemed to be on drugs, she never showed any signs to be selling them around us. No constant cell phone calls. Nothing but a sweet loving mother is what we saw. This is why I always say you never know what is going on in someones real lives. People will not tell you their truth.
Guest2

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

I'm not saying David was a bad guy. I'm just saying there is a good possibly that he killed himself. Everyone here says there is no way. When nobody on here knows him but Lindsey. And how well do you really know someone. There are a lot of families of suicide that just can't believe that their family member did that. Moms who know their children inside and out. You just don't know what is going on in someone's head. I just don't believe Mindy killed him. And I maybe the one with egg on my face when the report comes back. But at least I don't pretend I know it for fact. And I think it was pretty sad that Mindy was getting accused of killing him by people who know nothing about the case what so ever. And Lindsey I wasn't trying to be mean. Our emotions were on high when the above happen to us. Just couldn't believe it, so sad for the boy. I know yours is even deeper. But as we did, you may have to deal with he fact, that you really didn't know who this man really was. It is something you will learn in life. You never know what happens in someone else's home when they shut that door behind you. And that is a fact.
Retardmonkeylove

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

I like boobs
Looking

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Me too!
So True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Link to an article by Danno regarding his first meeting with Mindy and continuing up until her death. http://celebzter.com/a-loving-tribute-my-memo... He also explains why he recorded her calls: "She said,“Just record my calls, and they can hear it from the horse’s mouth. I don’t want what I have to say twisted around later. I want people to hear my story from me”. And so, I started to tape our conversations."

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

oh ya wrote:
I would say she was killed by some of the church nut's in that town the same one's who killed her boy friend . The one's who keep saying we have to keep our town the same as always
You might be right about that.... Need an intensive investigation into their deaths. It sounds Fishy very Fishy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Chris wrote:
I just smell a rat in both "suicides". I never knew either of them,and I know mccready was mentally ill, but I still have a hard time not thinking someone else could have been involved. It just doesn't add up. Mccready had many against her(family, ex boyfriends, drug involvement, ect.), and there will be some of these who profits from her death.
And the dog. Why would she shoot it? Would seem more likely the dog was shot by an intruder, mccready went to check it out, and boom she was killed. Neighbors even said the first shot sounded muffled. Someone could have easily set up the scene and been gone before the police arrived. She could have known what happened to David and someone had to kill her to silence her. Many would easily believe she killed herself.
It's just too strange. I've lost two people In my life to suicide in the last few years. I'm telling you it doesn't go down like this. On the porch? Same place? And mccready being interrogated by the FBI? And "I'm going to kill the dog first"?
It's too weird. There is more to all this than we know
I totally agree with you. The whole case is fishy .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Cemetery wrote:
The cemetery that they buried her in looks like a field with weeds everywhere. Horrible looking place to be buried. It's Alves Cemetery in Alves, Florida. Seems like they could have picked a better final resting place for her.
I live nearby the cemetery she is not buried there at least nobody can find her gravesite/headstone. The cemetery is very small and run down and grass is not mowed in several areas. SAD..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 191 of191
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Heber Springs Forum right now

Search the Heber Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Hodges 48 min Bitch 1
Alexis Hernandez 58 min Bitch 5
Jerry Troy 1 hr alexis hernandez 5
american oilfields service 1 hr lol 12
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr guest 28,952
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Green earth 206
Court decisions 7 hr Tin Cup 2
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Cleburne County was issued at July 23 at 1:00PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Heber Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Heber Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••