First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Insider

Little Rock, AR

#1 Feb 17, 2013
An insider informed us today that Mindy McCready is dead from self-inflicted gunshot wound. Reportedly dog shot also. She was found on the same porch as her boyfriend.

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2013

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Feb 17, 2013
So sad prayers to the family
-Kristi-

Heber Springs, AR

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Thv11 shared a statement 3min ago :(

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Feb 17, 2013
This is so sad

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Omg, its all the judgemental people who did this! No one could just let her grieve!
JS

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2013
That's so sad
island

Honolulu, HI

#8 Feb 17, 2013
CNN just reported it too

United States

#9 Feb 17, 2013
This is extremely sad- One post was correct, people would not leave her alone or let her grieve. How sad that she had troubles as well b/c it cost her everything. Dang, I hate to hear this about her. My prayers & condolences to the family on BOTH sides of this horrible tragedy. They have all been through so much already & now this.:-(
well

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Poor lil boys have no mommy

Marshall, TX

#11 Feb 17, 2013
This is very sad and horrible for her family, but please don't blame internet posters. Mindy has suffered from addiction and mental illness for a long time, and this was bound to happen, because she had been practicing at suicide for years. Whoever let her out of the last mental/rehab facility, made a huge mistake. This woman couldn't take care of herself. I pray that her children wind up in good homes and have great lives. With this said, I think justice for David is important. If he was murdered, the investigation should continue. It wouldn't be right to just forget about him.
haha

Wynne, AR

#12 Feb 17, 2013
prayers for the boys but definitely not for her other family...i mean have you not noticed that they helped drive her crazy. seems her dad and david where all she had, and with david gone she probably felt like she had no one. it is very sad for her and her boys.
Linsey

Heber Springs, AR

#13 Feb 17, 2013
guest wrote:
This is very sad and horrible for her family, but please don't blame internet posters. Mindy has suffered from addiction and mental illness for a long time, and this was bound to happen, because she had been practicing at suicide for years. Whoever let her out of the last mental/rehab facility, made a huge mistake. This woman couldn't take care of herself. I pray that her children wind up in good homes and have great lives. With this said, I think justice for David is important. If he was murdered, the investigation should continue. It wouldn't be right to just forget about him.
Couldn't agree more... I hope they don't close Dave's case since she is gone now too... The whole thing sounded fishy... His family an friends deserve answers too... He was always smiling and laughing when we were around him... and very outgoing... And agree they should have kept her longer for more tests... Anyone can put on a front to show that they are ok to get what they want.. Sometimes a little time around will change that... Her father should have removed any guns in the house if he was that concerned about her depression... That's the first thing I would have done... But it's over now... I just feel terrible for those boys... Zander has bin through so much more than he needs to be at 6yrs old.. He's such a great kid with a ton of ambition... Got to know him an Dave during soccer season last fall and I could see the love in each of their eyes that they had for each other.... poor Zayne will have a forever hole in his heart from losing both parents and not knowing the love they had for him... I hope they keep and share any pics of them foe he and Zander... I sent a dozen or so to them from soccer season... and their dog Kissy (she was our mascot)... Dogs are family too and I'm sure she is lost... Hope the kids and Kissy find good Christian loving homes to help them with their heartache...
thought

Bellevue, WA

#14 Feb 17, 2013
thought she killed the dog too
Justice Needed

Clinton, AR

#15 Feb 17, 2013
Linsey wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree more... I hope they don't close Dave's case since she is gone now too... The whole thing sounded fishy... His family an friends deserve answers too... He was always smiling and laughing when we were around him... and very outgoing... And agree they should have kept her longer for more tests... Anyone can put on a front to show that they are ok to get what they want.. Sometimes a little time around will change that... Her father should have removed any guns in the house if he was that concerned about her depression... That's the first thing I would have done... But it's over now... I just feel terrible for those boys... Zander has bin through so much more than he needs to be at 6yrs old.. He's such a great kid with a ton of ambition... Got to know him an Dave during soccer season last fall and I could see the love in each of their eyes that they had for each other.... poor Zayne will have a forever hole in his heart from losing both parents and not knowing the love they had for him... I hope they keep and share any pics of them foe he and Zander... I sent a dozen or so to them from soccer season... and their dog Kissy (she was our mascot)... Dogs are family too and I'm sure she is lost... Hope the kids and Kissy find good Christian loving homes to help them with their heartache...
She killed the dog first. I am so glad those 2 little boys were out of that house. David Wilson is the one that we need to remember and hope he gets the justice that he deserves. Anyone that would kill the dog and then kill themself sure did NOT need children to be ANYWHERE near them!!

Dixon, MO

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Linsey wrote:
<quoted text>
She shot the dog before she shot herself. Such a sad sad thing! But, true
Not sure

Heber Springs, AR

#17 Feb 17, 2013
Linsey wrote:
<quoted text>
I read somewhere that she killed the dog too. Not sure if it's true though.
well

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Feb 17, 2013
She killed the dog first .... yes she was sick wonder if she killed her bf?? And that was getting to her
Nat

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Feb 17, 2013

Marshall, TX

#20 Feb 17, 2013
One thing I noticed from the Dateline interview is how distraught Mindy seemed at times. If she did kill David, I think she regretted it, for whatever it's worth. Where murder is concerned though, there aren't any take backs. I hope she wasn't involved and her name is cleared, but if she was, it's too late to bad mouth her. She had a lot of demons, that's for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Hand 1 hr Yessuh 16
Katie Ginger 8 hr justme 11
Louis Short 10 hr Sam 3
who is justin Riley 10 hr JustInCase 3
blue dodge with wide mirrors and loud pipes (Feb '14) 11 hr drascochick 3
pedofiles 12 hr really 10
what happened 13 hr wakeup 54
More from around the web

Heber Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE