Next Last
Holmes

Heber Springs, AR

#2 Dec 16, 2012
That's probably barry westbrook
Davis923

United States

#3 Dec 16, 2012
Nope. It was Barrys truck but he sold it.
happy happy happy

United States

#4 Dec 16, 2012
Keagen baker has it
Tracie

United States

#5 Dec 16, 2012
Suits him better any way:) sexy!
Conservative

United States

#6 Dec 18, 2012
That truck is a ticking time bomb. Aka HUGE money pit. The truck doesn't fit the lift for one. And I highly doubt Baker puts in the massive amounts of work that is needed to take care of a truck like that. Destroying it by the mile.
Neighbor

United States

#7 Dec 19, 2012
I don't know him but I wish he would slow down before he hurts himself or someone else . to red truck guy..,,. There are lots of children that live down our road please please please slow down!!
KBaker

Heber Springs, AR

#8 Dec 19, 2012
Yes this is my truck, and not take care of my truck? I I've spent thousands on restoring this truck from all the things that were going out and breaking and putting a new lift on it in a few weeks
Never Changes

United States

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Truck looks like a pos. You can see it overnight at saint jean. Looks real stupid jacked up and little tires.

lep

Since: Dec 12

United States

#10 Jan 12, 2013
Dude your truck is a pos your not cool in that stupid truck and the next time i see your usual expect some flat tires and busted windows...
Heber

United States

#11 Jan 12, 2013
lep wrote:
Dude your truck is a pos your not cool in that stupid truck and the next time i see your usual expect some flat tires and busted windows...
Dayummm.
Kbaker

Heber Springs, AR

#12 Jan 12, 2013
Hahaha bet brother and you can expect me finding you and everyone you love...try me bitch, not a threat, a promise
mountain living

Quitman, AR

#13 Jan 12, 2013
Hey I got a truck like that
Drasco

Heber Springs, AR

#15 Jan 14, 2013
Kbaker wrote:
Hahaha bet brother and you can expect me finding you and everyone you love...try me bitch, not a threat, a promise
Bring it. You ain't got what it takes.
poor you

United States

#16 Jan 14, 2013
Everyone on this site is stupid! It's a trk for Petes sake! Who cares who thinks what about the trk. But to start making threats. That's just stupid and immature. You boys....... And I do mean boys need to really grow up! The only one that's not stupid is the person asking him to slow down if her complaint is legit.
Kbaker

Heber Springs, AR

#17 Jan 15, 2013
U threaten me and then tell me to come to you? Hahaha see its guys like you i love fighting, standing tall, chest bowed out maybe even ripping off your shirt trying to act like a hard ass and fighting off of complete impulse instead of keeping calm and in the end all you can do is talk the sh*t and not dish it out , ive fought MMA for 7 years and 2 years in the Marines and had alot of guys like you looking up at me in the end so believe me when i say your no threat to me only a simple laugh...so carry on (Drasco)
Semper fi this

United States

#19 Jan 17, 2013
Keggan you have not done mma for 7 years...your just another jake sayles so stfu you peice of shit an go blow your motor....oh wait haha you have already
Conserative

Lockhart, TX

#21 Jan 18, 2013
You aren't in the marines either.
Roman Moore

Heber Springs, AR

#22 Jan 19, 2013
okay, stop talking about keggan dude, you don't know him and people can drive whatever they want, so go cry about it some more but don't talk shit about people
CSl

Heber Springs, AR

#24 Jan 20, 2013
His truck is sexy. And he's a good guy.
Kbaker

Baton Rouge, LA

#25 Jan 21, 2013
Ha im not? Damn i wish i would have known that a long time ago...dumb ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunshine at sonic (Jul '15) 1 hr Juicy 6
why does our kfc suck soooooo bad? (Aug '11) 1 hr favar 50
Good Doctor 4 hr Sick 3
pangburn court 4 hr Sick 2
News Tina Blackwell with her $50,000 lottery prize. (Sep '15) 4 hr Sick 4
want to know Mon Lost goose 5
Tell information about Barry Reynolds. Who is h... (Mar '15) Sat guest1 5

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance