Amanda Blackburn Pearce
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Raleigh, NC

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Anyone know any information on her. Good or bad?

Sheridan, AR

#2 Oct 5, 2012
The name Amanda is just bad. If that was my name I'd change it. I don't know of one girl with that name that's worth a crap. And I happen to know of a few Amanda's.
anonymous!!!

Little Rock, AR

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Guest wrote:
The name Amanda is just bad. If that was my name I'd change it. I don't know of one girl with that name that's worth a crap. And I happen to know of a few Amanda's.
Lol..... It a good thing your opinion is your opinion but I'm sure that other people feel the same way about your name. I happen to know a lot of Amanda's that are good people!! I'm sorry you think it's all about a name. Maybe it's the person.
anonymous45

Heber Springs, AR

#4 Oct 5, 2012
She used to date Larry Hodges, who is now a snitch for the police dept.
curious

Raleigh, NC

#5 Oct 10, 2012
I heard she lies all the time, can believe a thing she tells you.
need to know

Haslet, TX

#6 Oct 10, 2012
Who else is a snitch?
umph

United States

#7 Oct 19, 2012
Yeah that would be a super topix forum...."KNOWN HEBER SNITCHES"!
central station

Raleigh, NC

#8 Dec 14, 2012
what about her and tracy(this black dude) that she is always talking or with. aint she got a man. or his he her sugar daday. she has a lesbian g/f too
rd

Lockhart, TX

#9 Dec 14, 2012
central station wrote:
what about her and tracy(this black dude) that she is always talking or with. aint she got a man. or his he her sugar daday. she has a lesbian g/f too
where she stay these days ?
anonymous

Raleigh, NC

#10 Dec 21, 2012
i am frieds with her g/f. her g/f knows alot of shit on her, that her old man would leave her if he only knew. he needs to be home on a daily bases or move her to where he is working. but i hear he beleives every lie she tells him. bless her old man. he needs to wake the hell up...
TheTruth-

Heber Springs, AR

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Her "old man" knows and is to stupid to leave her. He just wants to pretend its not happening right under his nose. So let him... It's his choice
anonymous

Raleigh, NC

#12 Dec 24, 2012
why does he complain to other people then cause they dont want to hear the b/s. I heard they have lost all of their friends because of them complaining on each other or wanting someone to watch the kids. stupid needs stupid i guess. Patholigical liers is all I hear they are.
kristen

Vilonia, AR

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Shes a dope hoe who will do anything for dope
bald knob

Raleigh, NC

#16 Jan 3, 2013
She runs the roads none stop. always living her kids alone.
kristen

Raleigh, NC

#17 Jan 7, 2013
she uses her friends for babysitting. She had them she needs to raise them. She doesnt work so why does she need a babysitter. I heard her family only wants a certain one.
Davis 923

United States

#18 Jan 8, 2013
Working down at easy mart! I see her usually on the night and weekend shift. I kind of think she has a day job but not real sure. She's working hard to supposts those kiddlings! She's doing a great job raising them alone!
anonymous

Raleigh, NC

#19 Jan 9, 2013
davis923 she is not raising those kids alone. she uses her so called husband to take care of her and her kids. must not be the same amanada. she doesnt keep a job very long. she always comes up with some kind of excuse.
TheTruth-

Heber Springs, AR

#20 Jan 9, 2013
She ain't never had a job pft, she mooches off her husband and mother
expensive

Heber Springs, AR

#22 Jan 11, 2013
kristen wrote:
she uses her friends for babysitting. She had them she needs to raise them. She doesnt work so why does she need a babysitter. I heard her family only wants a certain one.
Incorrect. Her family tries to help the oldest more because of the lack of a father. The youngest has his father and the twins do also. The oldest has no father figure. So they try to pick up the slack whereas the others have no slack and have a place to get pampered. The oldest doesn't have that luxury.
balb knob

Raleigh, NC

#23 Jan 11, 2013
Her husband should treat her as his own. so she should have a father figure. he took on the package deal. do you really think she is not getting pampered? I have seen her with fake nails, new hair cuts, new clothes at the skating rink (r u paying for them)? If so you need custody of her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon or Shay Mammagona (Oct '15) 2 hr Gooddopedays 9
Good Doctor 12 hr Huh 7
Mobile patrol Thu charles 11
Pj dill (May '14) Thu FU_MF 15
(HeberSprings)Current Meth Dealers - List Thu Sorry cop 2
john finch Thu Kris 3
Alicia Brand Sep 28 who am I Alicia 83

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance