lol

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2013
they be doin meth now dammit cj!!
Court Jester

Heber Springs, AR

#2 Apr 7, 2013
1: CJ does not work for Heber Springs PD. Ergo your post title is misleading

2: You sound like you have a problem with CJ. If so, why not take it to him or his boss instead of whining about it on topix ?
diablo

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2013
Court Jester wrote:
1: CJ does not work for Heber Springs PD. Ergo your post title is misleading

2: You sound like you have a problem with CJ. If so, why not take it to him or his boss instead of whining about it on topix ?
True to be honest I'm tired of seeing this crap. CJ is a good guy and an excellent deputy I hope now that he arrested this douche that he doesn't stop there maybe he can arrest his mom and dad for something brothers or sisters aunts or uncles I'm pretty sure dumbass runs in that family somewhere.
tarzan

United States

#5 Apr 13, 2013
diablo wrote:
<quoted text>True to be honest I'm tired of seeing this crap. CJ is a good guy and an excellent deputy I hope now that he arrested this douche that he doesn't stop there maybe he can arrest his mom and dad for something brothers or sisters aunts or uncles I'm pretty sure dumbass runs in that family somewhere.
cj is worthless
diablo

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Apr 13, 2013
tarzan wrote:
<quoted text>cj is worthless
Your worthless
tarzan

United States

#7 Apr 13, 2013
nah its cecil jerome. his wifes having an affair aint that right tiffany? i bet his two kids are happy bout that. why does he live in concord anyways
diablo

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Apr 14, 2013
If that is true that's his personal life has nothing to do with what kind of an officer he is. Again (IF) his wife is having an affair that kinda makes her the one that's worthless in my eyes. But still that's their personal life. What you and people like you doesn't comprehend is that officers are humans too they go through the same things in life as everyone else. You asked why does he live in concord the answer is because that's probably where life has took him the same as why do you live where you do or I live where I do. Not only are you worthless your not that intelligent and you need to learn to live your own life and stay out of everyone else's.
Reverend Leroy

Heber Springs, AR

#9 Apr 14, 2013
diablo wrote:
If that is true that's his personal life has nothing to do with what kind of an officer he is. Again (IF) his wife is having an affair that kinda makes her the one that's worthless in my eyes. But still that's their personal life. What you and people like you doesn't comprehend is that officers are humans too they go through the same things in life as everyone else. You asked why does he live in concord the answer is because that's probably where life has took him the same as why do you live where you do or I live where I do. Not only are you worthless your not that intelligent and you need to learn to live your own life and stay out of everyone else's.

Can I get an AMEN ?
tarzan

United States

#10 Apr 14, 2013
diablo wrote:
hey. why dont you do something about it and stop telling me what to do. I will say as i please
diablo

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Apr 15, 2013
tarzan wrote:
<quoted text>hey. why dont you do something about it and stop telling me what to do. I will say as i please
I will if that's what it takes. I'm not scared
tarzan

United States

#12 Apr 16, 2013
ha okay meet me somewhere tm
diablo

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Apr 16, 2013
tarzan wrote:
ha okay meet me somewhere tm
Name it when and where !!!
tarzan

United States

#14 Apr 17, 2013
top of sugarloaf mountain by the cellphone towers. on the 17th of april 5pm wear a bulletproof vest
Ragnar

Heber Springs, AR

#16 Apr 17, 2013
The cellphone towers are on Round Mountain, not Sugar Loaf.

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Apr 17, 2013
Cell towers are all over.
Disappointed

Heber Springs, AR

#18 Apr 17, 2013
Just like NATO ! No Action Talk Only ! So who looks like a wuss now ?
diablo

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Apr 18, 2013
I never called you or anyone a wuss I'm just not climbing up a mountain to spank your ass lol and there is no cell phone towers at sugar loaf. Name a place that's actually in Heber. Like stage parking lot unless your scared of getting thumped in front of your friends.
yup

United States

#21 Apr 18, 2013
diablo wrote:
I never called you or anyone a wuss I'm just not climbing up a mountain to spank your ass lol and there is no cell phone towers at sugar loaf. Name a place that's actually in Heber. Like stage parking lot unless your scared of getting thumped in front of your friends.
you couldnt do it. just try.
yup

United States

#22 Apr 18, 2013
diablo wrote:
how about you post your make and model of vehicle and home address?

Since: Apr 13

Heber Springs, AR

#24 Apr 29, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>how about you post your make and model of vehicle and home address?
Sounds like tarzan is to much of a candy ass to take a whoopin. Talkin all that bullet proof vest and all. Just sayin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 min better answers 29,808
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 21 min guest 378
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 23 min guest 946
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 24 min guest 222
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 25 min lonnie 215
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 26 min cody 837
AR Who do you support for Attorney General in Arka... (Oct '10) 26 min andy 411
•••
•••
•••

Heber Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Heber Springs People Search