First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Denise

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2012
Anybody seen or heard from her lately? Just wondered how she was doing?
i have

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jul 5, 2012
she is spun out bad ! she is no longer doin dope its doin her
sir dude man

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Jul 7, 2012
She use to be a really sweet pretty girl. But it looks like she feel in with the wrong people. I hope she gets her life straightin out. She's a good person and friend.
Denise

Danielson, CT

#5 Jul 8, 2012
sir dude man wrote:
She use to be a really sweet pretty girl. But it looks like she feel in with the wrong people. I hope she gets her life straightin out. She's a good person and friend.
Yes, I agree!!!
wow

Euless, TX

#6 Jul 9, 2012
I saw her the other day in Walmart and she looked terrible I couldn't believe she has done this to herself and her family!!!! I never thought she would do something like that..... I guess when you get in a bad crowd it only takes one time to get hooked on something, and in her case dope has completely ruined her its sad:(
Tyler Lucas

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Jul 12, 2012
Y'all don't. Need to post other peoples personal business on here. If Kristen got off on somethin that's her not y'all and I hung out with her not too long ago and she is doin pretty good. She cares about her kids and is tryin to do better and she is an all around good person. And maybe nobOdy has heard frOm her because she is tryin to do better. So how about keepin Ppls business off of here.
Misty

United States

#8 Jul 12, 2012
Nasty, sluty, skanky bitch. When I get ahold of her I'm going to beat the shit out of her
Denise

Euless, TX

#10 Jul 18, 2012
Misty wrote:
Nasty, sluty, skanky bitch. When I get ahold of her I'm going to beat the shit out of her
That is not who she is at all!!! That's the dope!!! I just hope she can get her life straightened out!!! I feel sorry for anyone who gets hooked on dope!!!
important opinion

United States

#11 Jul 19, 2012
Denise wrote:
<quoted text>That is not who she is at all!!! That's the dope!!! I just hope she can get her life straightened out!!! I feel sorry for anyone who gets hooked on dope!!!
That's stupid feeling sorry for people who get hooked on drugs and then turn into shitty people, a bad person is a bad person u can't use drugs as an excuse
Denise

Euless, TX

#12 Jul 19, 2012
important opinion wrote:
<quoted text>That's stupid feeling sorry for people who get hooked on drugs and then turn into shitty people, a bad person is a bad person u can't use drugs as an excuse
I know lots of good people that were good people then got hooked on drugs and the drugs changed them into bad people!!! So yes, I feel sorry for people like Kristen!!! Drugs are causing her to make bad decisions!!! Your stupid if you don't realize that!!!
important opinion

Euless, TX

#13 Jul 20, 2012
Awww boohoo blame it on the drugs, that's pathetic and naive if she didn't love Satan so much then she wouldn't indulge in being a crappy person for lame drugs, it's only drugs! it just depends on how weak minded and ignorant the person is to begin with, u can get a buzz and still not be a bad person u stupid naive hick, people turn bad for drugs cuz they want too. It's not like they didn't know the outcome of what would happen to them. U feel sorry for her until she stills from u. U stupid blind little girl
Denise

Euless, TX

#14 Jul 20, 2012
important opinion wrote:
Awww boohoo blame it on the drugs, that's pathetic and naive if she didn't love Satan so much then she wouldn't indulge in being a crappy person for lame drugs, it's only drugs! it just depends on how weak minded and ignorant the person is to begin with, u can get a buzz and still not be a bad person u stupid naive hick, people turn bad for drugs cuz they want too. It's not like they didn't know the outcome of what would happen to them. U feel sorry for her until she stills from u. U stupid blind little girl
I am a drug counselor you worthless piece of shit!!! I know more about this than you will ever know!!! I feel sorry for dumbasses like you!!! People like you with no compassion are complete wastes of human flesh!!!
WHOA!!

United States

#15 Jul 20, 2012
Denise wrote:
<quoted text>I am a drug counselor you worthless piece of shit!!! I know more about this than you will ever know!!! I feel sorry for dumbasses like you!!! People like you with no compassion are complete wastes of human flesh!!!
Take it easy y'all! Please make this an opportunity to educate others and hopefully get this young lady some help. Fighting over it on here is not going to Help Anyone. I'm no expert, but I suspect there are elements of both your arguments that are accurate. Find the common ground and make something positive of this. It's already sad enough that another of our young citizens has ventured down such a negative path.

Just my 2 cents worth. Hope I didn't offend either of you.
Denise

Euless, TX

#16 Jul 20, 2012
[QUOTE who="WHOA!!"]<quo ted text>Take it easy y'all! Please make this an opportunity to educate others and hopefully get this young lady some help. Fighting over it on here is not going to Help Anyone. I'm no expert, but I suspect there are elements of both your arguments that are accurate. Find the common ground and make something positive of this. It's already sad enough that another of our young citizens has ventured down such a negative path.

Just my 2 cents worth. Hope I didn't offend either of you.[/QUOTE]
No, i am not offended!!! Soubds like you have some common sense. It is very sad, but all I was trying to say was that Kristen is a good person!!! Please say a prayer for her and all other people that are dealing with some sort of addiction!!! No one WANTS to be a drug addict!!!
Onlooker

Heber Springs, AR

#17 Jul 20, 2012
[QUOTE who="WHOA!!"]<quo ted text>
Take it easy y'all! Please make this an opportunity to educate others and hopefully get this young lady some help. Fighting over it on here is not going to Help Anyone. I'm no expert, but I suspect there are elements of both your arguments that are accurate. Find the common ground and make something positive of this. It's already sad enough that another of our young citizens has ventured down such a negative path.
Just my 2 cents worth. Hope I didn't offend either of you.[/QUOTE]

Well said. It really is quite sad to hear she is so bad off. I never would have imagined her going down this road. From an onlooker's perspective, I always thought she was a good person. Took good care of her kids. I can honestly say it's the kids I feel the most sorry for. I hope she can find light at the end of the tunnel and pull out of this lifestyle for those babies.
Denise

Euless, TX

#18 Jul 20, 2012
Onlooker wrote:
[QUOTE who="WHOA!!"]<quo ted text>
Just my 2 cents worth. Hope I didn't offend either of you. "

Well said. It really is quite sad to hear she is so bad off. I never would have imagined her going down this road. From an onlooker's perspective, I always thought she was a good person. Took good care of her kids. I can honestly say it's the kids I feel the most sorry for. I hope she can find light at the end of the tunnel and pull out of this lifestyle for those babies.
Exactly!!! She was a good person and the drugs changed her!!! From what I hear she is trying to get life straightened out!!! I hope so for the sake of her kids!!! She has had to take care of the kids by herself because her ex-husband is no help at all!!!
Mommyof2

Heber Springs, AR

#19 Jul 20, 2012
Denise wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!! She was a good person and the drugs changed her!!! From what I hear she is trying to get life straightened out!!! I hope so for the sake of her kids!!! She has had to take care of the kids by herself because her ex-husband is no help at all!!!
Thats not a lie! He is worthless. I'm not so sure about her trying to get her life straight though. I am pretty sure she is on the road to destruction, as of last week anyway. This is just word of mouth, but by a pretty reliable source. She was so messed up she was talking to trees. I honestly just can not picture her this way. She needs to abandon the people she has been hanging out with. They aren't good people. I hope she becomes the woman she used to be.
Fred

Euless, TX

#20 Jul 30, 2012
Mommyof2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not a lie! He is worthless. I'm not so sure about her trying to get her life straight though. I am pretty sure she is on the road to destruction, as of last week anyway. This is just word of mouth, but by a pretty reliable source. She was so messed up she was talking to trees. I honestly just can not picture her this way. She needs to abandon the people she has been hanging out with. They aren't good people. I hope she becomes the woman she used to be.
You can think her baby dAddy and abner gumfory for this shit!!!!!!!!
seriously

United States

#21 Jul 30, 2012
She is grown she can thank her own self for the stupid things she has done no one has to do anything she chose this no one chose it for her!!! She use to be an amazing girl but definitely let other people influence her no she has nothing left poor thing just needs to be locked maybe she would stay clean
bruiser

Euless, TX

#22 Jul 30, 2012
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
You can think her baby dAddy and abner gumfory for this shit!!!!!!!!
all of you are so full of shit. obviously none of you have ever had a problem with drugs. its not something you go into knowing what will happen in a couple months. its only kristens buisness nobody else. and i am family with her ex husband and ill go ahead and let you know that he has done everything he could to be there for her and those kids. now abner he is a piece of shit. her ex husband has a job and is taking good care of those babies when he gets to see them. so watch who u talk shit about unless you know the true story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for someone 10 hr Call me David 3
need a bangin Wed mmmmmmmm 1
hot bi freaky girls (Jun '14) Wed mmmmmmmm 14
i like a girl but she is going out with a friend:( (Jan '12) Wed thedude 25
Marty Wingate Wed nimrods 3
Nikki? Tue Zapposheber 3
Nikki Hood (Apr '14) Tue Zapposheber 4
Heber Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web