Truth

Rose Bud, AR

#1 Aug 10, 2012
What do you think about josh miller? Should he be running for anything?
Ferl

Heber Springs, AR

#2 Aug 10, 2012
Don't know him....what is he running for?
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#3 Aug 10, 2012
Truth wrote:
Promises. Now your going by the name "Truth". There is a thread already stated on Josh Miller.
Crusader

Heber Springs, AR

#4 Aug 10, 2012
Truth wrote:
Truth your probably a good person. So be careful. You sound like someone is treating you like a mushroom. They're keeping you in the dark and feeding you B.S..
Yes Indeed

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2012
Ferl wrote:
Don't know him....what is he running for?
State Representative
wish you knew, dont ya??

North Little Rock, AR

#6 Aug 11, 2012
I didn't think josh could run....... Isn't he in a wheelchair?!?!? I don't think he is very competent on anything. Every city council meeting he can't even talk for himself. Every time he comments on a topic he's not addressing the city people or the person that asked the question, he sits and looks at jack a$$ McPherson the whole time. You should come watch its really funny to watch him. He has my vote for nothing.
Nope

United States

#7 Aug 12, 2012
If you've read previous forums on him, you'll realize that he probably shouldn't be in public office at all...

Since: Sep 12

Heber Springs, AR

#8 Sep 25, 2012
He's a nice guy and all but his biggest concern is his wallet! He kicked a family that I know out of one of his rent houses and they had an infant and no where to go and all he said was sorry I wish I could help.... Gave them 48 hrs to move out and he couldn't help?? What an ass!! I know for a fact that he has a lot of money, so heres the question. Would you want someone as your rep. that kicks a family out with an infant and no where to go in 48 hrs because they were late ONE TIME on their rent and all he can say is Sorry??? Yeah, your in it for the people huh? Then he wouldn't give them their deposit back not even a portion of it because there was supposedly water bubbles in the dining room from a "sensitive floor" that shouldnt be mopped everyday. REALLY?? Who puts "sensitive floors" that cant have liquids on them in a FAMILY home??? IDIOT! Idk. All I know is that he is pretty ridiculous! No vote from me!
stan

Tyler, TX

#9 Sep 26, 2012
MrsRobinson2410 wrote:
He's a nice guy and all but his biggest concern is his wallet! He kicked a family that I know out of one of his rent houses and they had an infant and no where to go and all he said was sorry I wish I could help.... Gave them 48 hrs to move out and he couldn't help?? What an ass!! I know for a fact that he has a lot of money, so heres the question. Would you want someone as your rep. that kicks a family out with an infant and no where to go in 48 hrs because they were late ONE TIME on their rent and all he can say is Sorry??? Yeah, your in it for the people huh? Then he wouldn't give them their deposit back not even a portion of it because there was supposedly water bubbles in the dining room from a "sensitive floor" that shouldnt be mopped everyday. REALLY?? Who puts "sensitive floors" that cant have liquids on them in a FAMILY home??? IDIOT! Idk. All I know is that he is pretty ridiculous! No vote from me!
I've rented from Josh for several years & he's been the best landlord I've ever had. Don't think you have the whole story ma'am.
Sports fan

United States

#10 Sep 26, 2012
Um hey Crusader, I thought you checked out and pledged to never post again?
Anyway, I don't personally think that Josh should be running but then again my conscious can't let me vote for a democrat, I wish Phillip had of won. Just my two cents.
Read Before You Speak

Heber Springs, AR

#11 Sep 27, 2012
Sports fan wrote:
Um hey Crusader, I thought you checked out and pledged to never post again?
Anyway, I don't personally think that Josh should be running but then again my conscious can't let me vote for a democrat, I wish Phillip had of won. Just my two cents.
If you will notice the last post here by Crusader was in August.
wish ya knew, don't ya??

Haslet, TX

#12 Sep 27, 2012
Read Before You Speak wrote:
<quoted text>If you will notice the last post here by Crusader was in August.
Lol..... I noticed too!! Some people can't read or analyze things clearly. You can clearly look at the dates and see it was posted before he said he would never post again. Lol......
Bluestate

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Feb 28, 2014
Did you see how he was dominated in that interview on MSNBC? How can you take over a million dollars of public medicaid funds but not allow for private expansion??!!! Because the Koch brothers paid for your campaign and have you in their pocket!

Cherokee Village, AR

#15 Mar 1, 2014
?

Since: Apr 14

Little Rock, AR

#18 Apr 22, 2014
Awesome person!!

Location hidden

#19 Apr 22, 2014
He accepts Medicaid but is against expanding it, yet gets a law written to basically make sure HIS payments never end. Great guy ....

Heber Springs, AR

#20 Apr 22, 2014
That's politics for ya! Not a fan of politics but in general josh is a good man running a business...can't fault him for not being tolerant of late rent payments. Lease explains very clear what will happen if rent is late, so it's nothing personal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Couples who are not a couple 1 hr To be honest 9
Scott Jones? 14 hr Budda 5
So true Sun unknown 8
Counterfeit money May 19 Friend 1
Sheriff Brown May 18 Samantha 6
Do you remember? May 18 Challenger 1
Stand Proud May 17 Truth teller 2

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance