United States

#1 Feb 25, 2013
The west hill apartment manager Denise was fired from her job a week or 2 ago. Cindy, the manager at HSHA, quit her job last week. Anyone know if Cindy is taking over at west hill?
got to be kidding

Heber Springs, AR

#2 Feb 25, 2013
guest wrote:
The west hill apartment manager Denise was fired from her job a week or 2 ago. Cindy, the manager at HSHA, quit her job last week. Anyone know if Cindy is taking over at west hill?
Cindy really quit her job at HSHA? Are you sure? Why?

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2013
got to be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>Cindy really quit her job at HSHA? Are you sure? Why?
I'm wondering the same thing! Idk for a fact, but I don't think she is there anymore. A very reliable source told that she quit, a few days later someone else said she was fired, although I highly doubt that she was fired!
step

Heber Springs, AR

#4 Feb 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I'm wondering the same thing! Idk for a fact, but I don't think she is there anymore. A very reliable source told that she quit, a few days later someone else said she was fired, although I highly doubt that she was fired!
I heard she was fired also. And I do know that she has had several people call and complain about her lately so it could possibly be true. Or it could be she was given the choice quit or be fired. Idk

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2013
It's hard to believe, she has been running those apartments forever! I lived there 13 years ago and she was the manager. And yes she was rude to me all the time, but if I had to keep things running smoothly in all those apartments, I might have been the same way. She's always been nice to me outside of the HSHA. I'm really curious as to what happened. Now, Westhill Apartments made the best move they've ever made in firing Denise! She is truly a crazy alcoholic & I've never seen anyone treated the way I have seen her treat people! Her departure was long overdue..
lisa

Heber Springs, AR

#6 Feb 25, 2013
guest wrote:
It's hard to believe, she has been running those apartments forever! I lived there 13 years ago and she was the manager. And yes she was rude to me all the time, but if I had to keep things running smoothly in all those apartments, I might have been the same way. She's always been nice to me outside of the HSHA. I'm really curious as to what happened. Now, Westhill Apartments made the best move they've ever made in firing Denise! She is truly a crazy alcoholic & I've never seen anyone treated the way I have seen her treat people! Her departure was long overdue..
Is Westhill apts private owned or are they state funded? I know Cindy has been there a very long time but I have heard that over the last year or so she has really gotten rude and played a lot of favorites and done some things that the higher ups didn't like. Like picking friends or friends of friends to get apts instead of going by waiting list. I lived there 10 years ago and I don't think she ever liked me and I have no idea what I ever done to her. I kept it clean and followed all rules. Maybe she was there so long so forget they weren't hers and that she had to answer to her higher ups. No reason to treat people rude.

United States

#7 Feb 26, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Is Westhill apts private owned or are they state funded? I know Cindy has been there a very long time but I have heard that over the last year or so she has really gotten rude and played a lot of favorites and done some things that the higher ups didn't like. Like picking friends or friends of friends to get apts instead of going by waiting list. I lived there 10 years ago and I don't think she ever liked me and I have no idea what I ever done to her. I kept it clean and followed all rules. Maybe she was there so long so forget they weren't hers and that she had to answer to her higher ups. No reason to treat people rude.
I believe they are privately owned by Rodney Watson.
Tonya

Bolivar, MO

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Cindy is rude and just a straight up witch. I'm so happy to hear she's gone. She was a bully to the single women living there. I seen it with my own eyes. And the sad part is she lived in those apartments before she got married so she should know how it is to be a single mother in the real world. Ughhh
S W

Heber Springs, AR

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Tonya wrote:
Cindy is rude and just a straight up witch. I'm so happy to hear she's gone. She was a bully to the single women living there. I seen it with my own eyes. And the sad part is she lived in those apartments before she got married so she should know how it is to be a single mother in the real world. Ughhh
Oh but she wants people to think she is way better than that!!
guest2

United States

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Anyone know who is running the apartments now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madonna Rackley 2 hr Just saying 6
Tyler Toliver (Jan '13) 17 hr Sean 10
Sheriff wrong Sheriff 4 17 hr ? 9
Heather Stivers on life support? anyone know (Jun '15) Mon Here we go again 10
custody lawyers Oct 15 Justmytwocents 3
Who Owns Heber Springs Taco Bel (Jul '16) Oct 13 Beef O Brady 8
Amanda Larue Oct 12 Polecat 10

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance