First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what

Ashburn, VA

#1 Aug 19, 2013
I heard two houses were busted today in heber. anyone know what happened or who it was?
Snaggletooth

Heber Springs, AR

#2 Aug 19, 2013
You "heard" this ? If the source of you hearing it didn't know anything about it why would you be trying to learn about it here ?
betheny

Paragould, AR

#3 Aug 19, 2013
Check out the cleburne county jail app. Yep two houses did get busted. One was on 6th st and I don't remember where the other one was but the were both in heber
what

Ashburn, VA

#4 Aug 19, 2013
My phone is not able to download the app. How else can I find out?
betheny

Paragould, AR

#5 Aug 20, 2013
Robert and Joshua Brock from cross st
betheny

Paragould, AR

#6 Aug 20, 2013
Kyle derrickson and heather Pitts from 6th st
me

Heber Springs, AR

#7 Aug 20, 2013
betheny wrote:
Check out the cleburne county jail app. Yep two houses did get busted. One was on 6th st and I don't remember where the other one was but the were both in heber
And cross street
Grinch

Heber Springs, AR

#8 Aug 20, 2013
What kinda house ? Stash house? Cat house? Dog house ? Dope house ? Lol
iknow

Ashburn, VA

#9 Aug 20, 2013
They all got possession with intent to deliver, possession of spontaneous firearms, and maintaining a drug premise near a church.
trsmiff

Ashburn, VA

#10 Aug 20, 2013
How did you find that out? I want to see police records. They had my child in the home and I had to go pick him up from his grandmother! His dad is josh brock! Omg. I am not believing this! Kyle was his friend!

United States

#11 Aug 20, 2013
trsmiff wrote:
How did you find that out? I want to see police records. They had my child in the home and I had to go pick him up from his grandmother! His dad is josh brock! Omg. I am not believing this! Kyle was his friend!
Cleburne county sheriffs department posted it on their Facebook page.

United States

#13 Aug 20, 2013
betheny wrote:
The other one was on cross st. Looks like they r brothers.

United States

#14 Aug 20, 2013
trsmiff wrote:
Go to the app and u can c all the charges they were charged with
Snaggletooth

United States

#15 Aug 20, 2013
iknow wrote:
They all got possession with intent to deliver, possession of spontaneous firearms, and maintaining a drug premise near a church.
I'm thinking you meant "simultaneous possession of drugs and firearms". Lmao. Spontaneous possession would be almost as hard to accomplish as it would be to prosecute. Lol
trsmiff

Ashburn, VA

#16 Aug 20, 2013
I use to live there. I know them all. josh is my sons dad. omg. so glad I moved when I did! I had no idea! must have started after I left almost a year ago
hahaha

Heber Springs, AR

#17 Aug 21, 2013
trsmiff wrote:
I use to live there. I know them all. josh is my sons dad. omg. so glad I moved when I did! I had no idea! must have started after I left almost a year ago
I heard josh's baby mamma is dopehead! If that's you maybe they should come raid your house next.
Heber

United States

#18 Aug 21, 2013
I'd tell you how to download the jail app but this site would be absolutely ridiculous afterwards. Lol.
Grinch

Heber Springs, AR

#19 Aug 21, 2013
Was Heather Pitts the same Heather that was waiting tables at Mack's Fish House ?
tv town

United States

#22 Aug 22, 2013
Grinch wrote:
Was Heather Pitts the same Heather that was waiting tables at Mack's Fish House ?

Yep!
Grinch

Heber Springs, AR

#23 Aug 22, 2013
trsmith wrote:
It is horrible what happened to josh and rob! I feel terrible for them. It is a total waste of tax payer dollars to go for some weed, especially when there is so much dope in that town! I hope by the grace of God they are released and able to resume their lives. Josh was doing so well for himself!
Don't worry too much about them. They aren't going to prison. They'll either be put on probation or sent to drug court which is simply a way to punish them by annoying them for several months with repeated court appearances. Your tax dollars at work. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Owns Heber Springs Taco Bel 1 hr Local Resident 1
Brandon presley 1 hr Hello 2
Strange guy in Ford always at the park 5 hr Bob 4
Trinity 18 hr Bunny 13
Smallest we we in heber springs (Jul '11) 23 hr Bullsht 53
Shannon or Shay Mammagona (Oct '15) Mon hobegone 6
Johnathan Davis? Jul 24 Nope 2

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance