guest

Haslet, TX

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Full blooded, black and white male, 1 year old, loves kids, gets along well with other dogs but hates cats. Need to find him a home ASAP!
really?

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Where do you live? Can I come by to look at him?
guest

Batesville, AR

#3 Nov 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="really?"]Where do you live? Can I come by to look at him?[/QUOTE]
I'm in Batesville and yes when would you like to come?
really?

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2012
guest wrote:
[QUOTE who="really?"]Where do you live? Can I come by to look at him?"

I'm in Batesville and yes when would you like to come?
I don't have time to go to Batesville, sorry!
pitbulllove

Paragould, AR

#5 Nov 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>I don't have time to go to Batesville, sorry![/QUOTE]
Why do you need to find a home for your pup?
guest

Batesville, AR

#6 Nov 7, 2012
pitbulllove wrote:
[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>I don't have time to go to Batesville, sorry!"

Why do you need to find a home for your pup?
My daughter and son in law bought him in North Carolina when he was 6 weeks old. They moved back here a couple of months ago and just had a baby and try no longer have time for him or want him so we are trying to find him a home. My son in law said if we don't find him a home in 3 days he is putting him down. He is a good dog but I cannot keep him. It is a daily struggle to keep him from eating my cat! Plus, I have a dog already.
pitbulllove

Paragould, AR

#7 Nov 7, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>My daughter and son in law bought him in North Carolina when he was 6 weeks old. They moved back here a couple of months ago and just had a baby and try no longer have time for him or want him so we are trying to find him a home. My son in law said if we don't find him a home in 3 days he is putting him down. He is a good dog but I cannot keep him. It is a daily struggle to keep him from eating my cat! Plus, I have a dog already.
Aww that's too bad. I have three cats so it wouldn't work out. I hope you can find a good home for him.
!!!!

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Post him on facebook on heber springs online yard sale someone will forsure take him, i put mine on there and someone picked him up the same day.
guest

Batesville, AR

#9 Nov 8, 2012
[QUOTE who="!!!!"]Post him on facebook on heber springs online yard sale someone will forsure take him, i put mine on there and someone picked him up the same day.[/QUOTE]
Thank you! I will!
#1Dad

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Do you still have him?
guest

United States

#11 Nov 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="#1Dad"]Do you still have him?[/QUOTE]
No sorry I don't
Guest

United States

#12 Nov 14, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No sorry I don't
Well I certianly hope you got the name & phone number & address of the people you gave the dog to-! You should monitor them b/c you never know what conditions the dog may be in now. It is a good thing to always keep in touch & visit from time to time to check on things (Seriously) especially when it involves a pit bull-!!! Please follow up on this suggestion & post an update on this dog- Thank you :-)
guest

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Well I certianly hope you got the name & phone number & address of the people you gave the dog to-! You should monitor them b/c you never know what conditions the dog may be in now. It is a good thing to always keep in touch & visit from time to time to check on things (Seriously) especially when it involves a pit bull-!!! Please follow up on this suggestion & post an update on this dog- Thank you :-)
Contrary to what you may think, I am not an idiot - I've got this! Thank you for your concern though.
Guest

United States

#14 Nov 17, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to what you may think, I am not an idiot - I've got this! Thank you for your concern though.
No where in the post were you profiled as an idiot- Thanks for letting us know "You've got this" and you're welcome about our concern :-) Only reason the comment was made is b/c of the horror stories of dog fighting- People like us monitor any animals adopted out or passed on to new owners when we go through this process- Thanks for updating- Sincerely, Concerned Animal Rescuer from PETA :-)
Lol

Dallas, TX

#15 Nov 18, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> No where in the post were you profiled as an idiot- Thanks for letting us know "You've got this" and you're welcome about our concern :-) Only reason the comment was made is b/c of the horror stories of dog fighting- People like us monitor any animals adopted out or passed on to new owners when we go through this process- Thanks for updating- Sincerely, Concerned Animal Rescuer from PETA :-)
LOL PETA is such a joke. And very hypocritical.
Guest

United States

#16 Nov 18, 2012
Whatever-! I suppose you feel anyone that works to save & place animals in better circumstances is a Joke-!? The people who care spend endless hours & their own money trying to help animals- It is ignorance & lack of caring when people will not spay & neuter animals- joke to you or not, the bottom line is.... All of us in any rescue situation try & we care- How about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
town and country trailer park (Jan '12) 8 hr Trog 36
Think About It 10 hr UpUpAndAway 13
Scary things of heber (Feb '16) Sat Challenger 50
JJ sanders Apr 27 Itsme 1
Hot people at Walmart Apr 27 New guy 1
Little Ronnie Apr 27 Cww 1
Ronda Edwards Apr 27 Jamie 4

Heber Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heber Springs Mortgages