Who is that ?
DAM70

Dallas, TX

#3 Nov 11, 2011
What happened
Tracy

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Nov 11, 2011
Anybody know where to take food to the family?
curious

Heber Springs, AR

#5 Nov 11, 2011
Does anyone know how he died yet?
NO IDEA

Bigelow, AR

#6 Nov 12, 2011
i heard that he was found in his car slumped over dead. I don't know if that is true , but that is what I heard.
Just cause

Harrison, AR

#7 Nov 12, 2011
Ok..... Enough please respect my friend.... He has a daughter that don't need anymore stress or drama!!!
Yes he is gone but who needs details?????? Just stop now.... He was an awesome man, friend and father!!!! That's all that matters now!!! Please stop, thanks
NO Disrespect

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Nov 12, 2011
I'm sorry but, when you hear that an old friend of yours passed suddenly the first thing that runs through anyone's mind is going to be, "Oh my gosh, what happened?!" That's not being dramatic or rude. It's caring about what happened to someone they loved. A little tact could have been shown in No Idea's comment, agreed. Jeff was a very well known person who had many friends and acquaintances B/C he was such an awesome guy, friend, and dad. I had not seen Jeff in yrs but, as soon as we got back in touch on FB I could tell he was the same lovable, humorous, intelligent, and sarcastic Jeff as always. I can't help but wonder(and I think others should as well), what HE would say right now...
RBL

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Nov 12, 2011
I understand people want to know what happen BUT If you people want to know something ask HIS family NOT topix.... This is NOT the place to get info on the way someone passed..... It is in my eyes disrespectful and just plain out rediculously RUDE....Jeff is better than topix so treat him and his family that way. All they need is prayers and lots of them....R.I.P
why so much disrespect

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2011
You think this is disrespectful, you should check out his FB page. I myself can't believe people would post the things they are on there. Why can't folks just show him and his family a little respect.
old friend

Heber Springs, AR

#11 Nov 12, 2011
I have seen one person be disrespectful on his facebook page that is all and that person wasn't treated real nice by family. I have never before seen it where the family didn't want to hear all the great things people have to say about there lost love one. He was very well known and loved and his friends want and need a way to grieve. I think most of his friends are praying for and truly care about his family. Disrespect goes both ways. You say how would Jeff feel? When he want his friends treated like this? Please understand that everyone loved and cared deeply for him and we are hurting too. No disrepect was ever meant by posting how much we loved him and will miss him. We all care about his daughter and family and we know you are hurting greatly, we want to be here for you during this terrible time if you will only let us. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Love and hugs from his friends!
mellowyellow

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Nov 13, 2011
Did he work at the humane society?
Thewho

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Nov 13, 2011
old friend wrote:
I have seen one person be disrespectful on his facebook page that is all and that person wasn't treated real nice by family. I have never before seen it where the family didn't want to hear all the great things people have to say about there lost love one. He was very well known and loved and his friends want and need a way to grieve. I think most of his friends are praying for and truly care about his family. Disrespect goes both ways. You say how would Jeff feel? When he want his friends treated like this? Please understand that everyone loved and cared deeply for him and we are hurting too. No disrepect was ever meant by posting how much we loved him and will miss him. We all care about his daughter and family and we know you are hurting greatly, we want to be here for you during this terrible time if you will only let us. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Love and hugs from his friends!
Well said Old friend and some friends were like family and we all want to say good bye!!! Well said and thanks
curious

Heber Springs, AR

#15 Nov 14, 2011
Okay first off no one at all put anything disrespectful or rude on here about him so no need for the comments about that. Second off this topix was made cause oddly enough no one knows why he passed yes he was found in his car but it's strange no one knows what happened! Yes we feel horrible about his family's suffering and lost but someone was only trying to see what happened cause obviously they were friends with him! And another thing Topix is just as popular as Facebook so if you can't find out things from Facebook they go straight to Topix! So once again no one put anything on here to show any kind of disrespect to him or his family!
Facts

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Nov 14, 2011
An autopsy is the ONLY way to find out WHAT HAPPENED
Not on topix or Facebook all this crap is hear say
So keep reading topix hear say but as for me I want to read his autopsy report and they will do one cause if it was a medical condition his daughter would need to know this;(
speculative

North Little Rock, AR

#17 Nov 14, 2011
I think the problem is that someone jumped the gun and "memorialized" his FB page too soon. I am pretty sure his daughters motivation is to preserve the posts made by her father. With all the comments from friends, she see's those posts get lost further and further down the page. Having lost parents myself, I understand the need to keep every thing you can that reminds you of the deceased. HOWEVER: A FB page is NOT her dad. The entire reasoning behind FB is SOCIAL INTERACTION. Its not the fault of his friends that they want to say good bye. Without services that are public, how else are they supposed to bring closure to themselves?
It would have been better if the daughter had just made his page unavailable. so she could preserve it the way she wanted. But hindsight is 20/20, right.
Friend

Heber Springs, AR

#18 Nov 14, 2011
speculative wrote:
I think the problem is that someone jumped the gun and "memorialized" his FB page too soon. I am pretty sure his daughters motivation is to preserve the posts made by her father. With all the comments from friends, she see's those posts get lost further and further down the page. Having lost parents myself, I understand the need to keep every thing you can that reminds you of the deceased. HOWEVER: A FB page is NOT her dad. The entire reasoning behind FB is SOCIAL INTERACTION. Its not the fault of his friends that they want to say good bye. Without services that are public, how else are they supposed to bring closure to themselves?
It would have been better if the daughter had just made his page unavailable. so she could preserve it the way she wanted. But hindsight is 20/20, right.
Maybe someone should make a facebook page in memory of Jeff Poole and then all his friends could post on there. And if one is made then each person could remove the post from his personal like Emily wants so that she can see the things that her daddy wrote in his last days. I think that friends are feeling a little rejected and hurt with it all. No services, no details, being told not to write on is page. He was really truly cared for and his friends want to know what happened to him and how they could be there for his family during this horrible time. I think that Jeff would be hurt with it all. He loved his friend but loved his daughter more. He wouldn't want his daughter disrespected but I don't think he would like the ways his friends that loved him are being treated. I know Emily is hurting very bad and I understand her wanting to see the things that her daddy wrote, I would want the same of my father. Everyone that loved and cared for him needs to come together as one and be there for eachother. Friends would really like it if the family would let us help you and be there for you during this time. We would love to bring you meals, send flowers, cards or anything that you need. We love you because Jeff loved you and we loved him dearly. Our prayers are with you and we would really truly appreciate it if you would let us know what happened to him and what this arrangements are.
Love of my life

Heber Springs, AR

#19 Nov 14, 2011
I came across this topic today. Jeff was my best friend,the love of my life and my future husband. It saddens us all to lose him. To answer a few questions for you....autosopy was done, coroner report is telling us aneurism. It was a very sudden loss to us all. We are trying to respect his privacy as well as for his child. If you knew Jeff, you know how much he liked his privacy.
I know how many friends he had and how much he was loved as his family does as well.
We all must endure this in our own way, and I understand the wishes to keep his page as it was and not a memorial for her to look at every day. She will have a lifetime of having to endure this loss.
It would be great for his friends to gather together for a memorial with his photo and treasure their time with him.
Our lives, for all of us, friends and family, will forever be changed. There is a great deal of pain we must all get through.
Friend

Heber Springs, AR

#20 Nov 14, 2011
Love of my life wrote:
I came across this topic today. Jeff was my best friend,the love of my life and my future husband. It saddens us all to lose him. To answer a few questions for you....autosopy was done, coroner report is telling us aneurism. It was a very sudden loss to us all. We are trying to respect his privacy as well as for his child. If you knew Jeff, you know how much he liked his privacy.
I know how many friends he had and how much he was loved as his family does as well.
We all must endure this in our own way, and I understand the wishes to keep his page as it was and not a memorial for her to look at every day. She will have a lifetime of having to endure this loss.
It would be great for his friends to gather together for a memorial with his photo and treasure their time with him.
Our lives, for all of us, friends and family, will forever be changed. There is a great deal of pain we must all get through.
We are so very sorry. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this horrible time. Maybe it would be nice to make a memory facebook page for him and then asked the friends that posted on his personal page to move their message to his memory page. I think that would help Emily. God Bless you sweetheart.
love of my life

Heber Springs, AR

#21 Nov 14, 2011
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
We are so very sorry. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this horrible time. Maybe it would be nice to make a memory facebook page for him and then asked the friends that posted on his personal page to move their message to his memory page. I think that would help Emily. God Bless you sweetheart.
I will try to do that as soon as I can....I understand that all his friends need to grieve and this is their way of letting us all know how much if was loved.....please all I ask....give us just a little time and peace so we can grieve without speculation, please everyone. Believe me, we do all know how much you cared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heber Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the deal with all the law seen in town? 43 min Gypsi 1
kayleigh 8 hr KCCO 11
Nathan henard?? 10 hr Mary 22
Wal-mart HS 12 hr walmart employee 23
bruh... 12 hr Duse 6
curious about ashley wyatt (Sep '14) Fri brother 12
Amber (Cash) Fason Fri Ashley 4
More from around the web

Heber Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE