Saturday night pullover

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

who was pulled over on the side of 25 N by the tattoo place--2 dark-haired girls with cute little dresses? Looked like maybe beer cans on top of the car, and looked like they were getting a little sobriety check. About 10:00 Sat. night.
lol

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Saturday night pullover wrote:
who was pulled over on the side of 25 N by the tattoo place--2 dark-haired girls with cute little dresses? Looked like maybe beer cans on top of the car, and looked like they were getting a little sobriety check. About 10:00 Sat. night.
Bethany stark don't know who else the police let them go to is what everyone is saying thy just took ther pipes and poured out alcohol
Saturday night pullover

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Well that really taught them a lesson! That's ridiculous! Don't even know who that is, but I don't even think I would learn a lesson with just my toys being taken away! Open container, possession of drug paraphernalia, etc.--don't know much about what they could have been charged with, but if they would do it when they first start getting caught with it, maybe it would help. And I WAS proud of the job the police do. If all that is true, not sure I am proud of the punishment on that one! Glad they were already pulled over when I drove through with my children. My young dtr said, "Boy, I bet they are embarrassed having to be out there like that." I hope so :|
jus saying

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

They didn't get in trouble At all our police Are a bunch of jokes I mean come on underage drinking and driving open container drugs and they just let them go!!! It's crazy and Marty needs to do something about it!! Y are his police officers letting these kids walk away free just like at a few parties I know of police showed up with underage drinkin and they didn't do shit nothing at all just let them go
wish you knew, dont ya??

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Marty can't do anything inside the city limits. It's the city police chief that needs to get ahold of the city police officers. Marty is the sheriff, he can only have a say on what goes on in the county, outside of the city limits. Either way if police officers of any kind are letting underage people drink and drive they should be fired. If they are letting them get away with having drugs then they are probably doing drugs themselves. It's sad to see police officers being this away if this is true what is being said but it is on topix so it's probably not true.
jus saying

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

[QUOTE who="wish you knew, dont ya??"]Marty can't do anything inside the city limits. It's the city police chief that needs to get ahold of the city police officers. Marty is the sheriff, he can only have a say on what goes on in the county, outside of the city limits. Either way if police officers of any kind are letting underage people drink and drive they should be fired. If they are letting them get away with having drugs then they are probably doing drugs themselves. It's sad to see police officers being this away if this is true what is being said but it is on topix so it's probably not true.[/QUOTE]
actually it is true I know for a fact
anonymous

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

For the one that said it is probably not true. Well it is i was at the tattoo shop and i saw it all. They did kettle them go and all they did was make them pour out there beer and well them to have a nice night.
anonymous

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Let
Good Cop

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

We don't need a bunch of Nazi Cops around here arresting everybody for having a damn beer. If they weren't over the limit, letting them go with an "I'll be watching for you" is not a bad way to handle it.
jus saying

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Good Cop wrote:
We don't need a bunch of Nazi Cops around here arresting everybody for having a damn beer. If they weren't over the limit, letting them go with an "I'll be watching for you" is not a bad way to handle it.
oh but havin underage drinking is appropriate?? And driving what kind f message are you sending to these kids! And also letting them go when they had drugs on them!! All y'all did was tAke it away and the girl y'all did it do does tht stuff all te time and the cop let her get away with it again!
Good Cop

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

jus saying wrote:
<quoted text>
oh but havin underage drinking is appropriate?? And driving what kind f message are you sending to these kids! And also letting them go when they had drugs on them!! All y'all did was tAke it away and the girl y'all did it do does tht stuff all te time and the cop let her get away with it again!
Do you have proof drugs were involved? It's kinda hard to see a pipe at night time.
Anon

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

I for one have no problem with a little friendliness from our officers. In fact, I think it should happen more often. However, I know about the police around here; I have been harassed for no reason. It's obvious that they were let go because they were "Cute". If you, for some reason, have found the ability to be a little bit more merciful with your detainees, it should become a new trend. Other than that, I find any statements of trying to be a good person invalid.
Ohmy

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Fact is this, if they had been guys they would have gone to jail.
jus saying

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Good Cop wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have proof drugs were involved? It's kinda hard to see a pipe at night time.
um the person told me smart ass you know the one that got pulled over
Emo-Cowboy Bob Dole

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Bob Dole stripped once. Bob Dole did it for rock. Bob Dole drove around on rock. Bob Dole said Jesus take the wheel. Jesus didn't know how to drive. Bob Dole had a hard time explaining a zombie Jesus driving Bob Dole's car. Bob Dole is better now. Bob Dole says Zombie Jesus is on bath salts. Bob Dole no longer associates with Zombie Jesus. Bob Dole drinks now though. Bob Dole wants to get Bob Dole's drunk on. Bob Dole will not be driving. Bob Dole thinks if Bob Dole drives while Bob Dole isn't sober Zombie Jesus will return. Bob Dole likes Bob Dole's face to much. Bob Dole is to pretty to have Bob Dole's face eaten.
JkL

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Who else
hear me now

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Emo-Cowboy Bob Dole wrote:
Bob Dole stripped once. Bob Dole did it for rock. Bob Dole drove around on rock. Bob Dole said Jesus take the wheel. Jesus didn't know how to drive. Bob Dole had a hard time explaining a zombie Jesus driving Bob Dole's car. Bob Dole is better now. Bob Dole says Zombie Jesus is on bath salts. Bob Dole no longer associates with Zombie Jesus. Bob Dole drinks now though. Bob Dole wants to get Bob Dole's drunk on. Bob Dole will not be driving. Bob Dole thinks if Bob Dole drives while Bob Dole isn't sober Zombie Jesus will return. Bob Dole likes Bob Dole's face to much. Bob Dole is to pretty to have Bob Dole's face eaten.
You obviously have never been laid before bob dole, no one thinks that is funny besides your halo playing butt buddies. And if it woulda been guys that got pulled over they would have went to jail no doubt
Mushroom Stomper Bob Dole

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Bob Dole can't hear you 'hear me now's Bob Dole can read hmn. Bob Dole thinks hmn is Zombie Jesus! BOB DOLE BANISHES YOU ZOMBIE JESUS. Bob Dole can do this all day everyday. Bob Dole has the patience of a rock, the wit of a cracked out ferret, and the endurance of speedy Gonzalez running from INS. Bob Dole wants to inform hmn that Bob Dole is sorry for the harsh stabs at hmn's ego. Bob Dole didn't know hmm would get butthurt over it. Bob Dole thinks hmn should stay off of forums. Bob Dole has spoken.
hear me now

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Mushroom Stomper Bob Dole wrote:
Bob Dole can't hear you 'hear me now's Bob Dole can read hmn. Bob Dole thinks hmn is Zombie Jesus! BOB DOLE BANISHES YOU ZOMBIE JESUS. Bob Dole can do this all day everyday. Bob Dole has the patience of a rock, the wit of a cracked out ferret, and the endurance of speedy Gonzalez running from INS. Bob Dole wants to inform hmn that Bob Dole is sorry for the harsh stabs at hmn's ego. Bob Dole didn't know hmm would get butthurt over it. Bob Dole thinks hmn should stay off of forums. Bob Dole has spoken.
Bob dole can do it all day cuz bob dole ain't got a job. Bob dole lives with his mom and uses her computer. Bob dole has never stuck a finger in a vagina and if Bob dole did he wouldnt like it because Bob dole is a homosexual. Bob dole gets his humor from shows like family guy and futurama because Bob dole can't think for himself. Rest in piss Bob Dole
theothergirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Bahaha y'all r a joke on here I was the other chick and the funny thing is I'm of age she drove me home sober so y don't y'all just step off a min.. and drugs wernt involved just beer jackass's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Heber Springs Forum right now

Search the Heber Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
doctors 31 min sally 6
Food stamps wel fare the whole 9 yards 1 hr Been there 32
Bully problem in HS Schools 4 hr The ***President*** 16
Court decisions 5 hr The ***President*** 4
The "President" 5 hr The ***President*** 3
Jessica Hodges 7 hr Anon 6
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr fyi 28,991
•••
•••