Football players
UIL

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2013
Why do the players get special food at comunitee center before the games the food is not kids cafe food.
same old

Pharr, TX

#2 Nov 3, 2013
UIL wrote:
Why do the players get special food at comunitee center before the games the food is not kids cafe food.
okay, okay, we know you are asking to start some trouble, or gossip. So, "UIL" why dont you go ahead and your own questions for us?
same old

Pharr, TX

#3 Nov 3, 2013
i meant to say why dont you answer your own question for us, geez why cant we support the horns any way we can? food drives, free lunches, team spirit instead of hating?
Go horns, and by that i mean athletes, band, uil, and all students, let go out and succeed and be good people!
Interesting

United States

#4 Nov 4, 2013
same old wrote:
i meant to say why dont you answer your own question for us, geez why cant we support the horns any way we can? food drives, free lunches, team spirit instead of hating?
Go horns, and by that i mean athletes, band, uil, and all students, let go out and succeed and be good people!
This is the first I hear of this. I'd never heard of such being done, but now I have a question. One for now anyway. At whose expense is the food being provided by? I'm not against it happening or it being done, but I also know there are UIL rules that need to be followed. I just hope it's all being done through UIL rules and guidelines. Why risk a good thing is all I gotta say.
Rios sucks

United States

#5 Nov 4, 2013
The hell with the football players I wanna talk about the cheerleaders! Mmmmmhmmmm
Tomas

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Nov 6, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first I hear of this. I'd never heard of such being done, but now I have a question. One for now anyway. At whose expense is the food being provided by? I'm not against it happening or it being done, but I also know there are UIL rules that need to be followed. I just hope it's all being done through UIL rules and guidelines. Why risk a good thing is all I gotta say.
Oh please, don't think anybody on the inside is going to tell the truth about who is paying for it, etc. You got a hometown 'boy' as a head coach, with hometown cousins in power, hometown administrators...on and on. You are RIGHT that UIL rules are pretty specific on these things, but you know, folks in Austin don't need to know......if there are any rule violations, it won't be reported.
fascinating

New Braunfels, TX

#7 Nov 8, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
me too, brother!
Interesting

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2013
I doesn't bother me as to what they do or how. I just wouldn't want them to ruin all the good they have going for them.
The AD/COACHES/PLAYERS have done such a great job and come this far and wouldn't want it to come to an end due to something worthless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Claudia 3 hr Nescio 4
Missing dog 3 hr Nescio 12
Football Freak is Back (Nov '16) 10 hr Mvpv 30
Noelia Dec 13 Hardcore 27
Deleted Topix Gina Dec 13 Wonders 6
Trailer Trash Dec 13 Le apesta 1
Mecos for judge? Dec 12 Citizen 6

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance