nikole

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Wtf is up with this bitch
sup

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 16, 2012
Yea I heard alot of shit about her that she was stelling from walmart for her daugther and then her babys daddy left a gd girl just to go back with her dude u dont even love her
nikole

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 16, 2012
Ya thts true frm wat i heard he would always tell tht gurl honey u do everythin for me nd then he goes back to her well frm my point of view he just all talk nd if he really loves a gurl he should stick to her nd not get mad nd leave for another gurl

Well just my poit of view
sick

United States

#4 Jun 17, 2012
nikole wrote:
Ya thts true frm wat i heard he would always tell tht gurl honey u do everythin for me nd then he goes back to her well frm my point of view he just all talk nd if he really loves a gurl he should stick to her nd not get mad nd leave for another gurl

why do you people answer yourself. It is so obvious you post and answer yourselves cause everyone does not give a dam about Francine only you the writer behind the computer. Lmfao
not true

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jun 17, 2012
It's not true she didn't get caught stealing wow with hebbronville
sick

United States

#6 Jun 17, 2012
not true wrote:
It's not true she didn't get caught stealing wow with hebbronville
I know. That is Hebbronville.
LOL

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2012
It's not that I hate you - I just hope you get thrown in a shark tank after getting fingered by Wolverine.
Lol

Dallas, TX

#8 Jul 16, 2012
Alaverga
joker

United States

#9 Jul 16, 2012
nikole wrote:
na he left her for a dude..lol don't know whats up wit that dude Francine is f'n fine...oh well
Burros

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Jul 25, 2012
Poor people Francine bf is gay maybe that's why she left him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Board Member Webb C.I.S.D. (Apr '13) Sat DTRT 13
Benefit Sat Just saying 2
Places to eat Jun 23 FDA 2
Is geico good (Apr '14) Jun 22 tiger 9
Country Dance in Hebbronville Jun 20 Grusenio 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
election results May '16 Texas Always 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebbronville Mortgages