miss u

Dallas, TX

#1 May 29, 2012
You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:40 pm tommorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you as well. you will get the shock of your life tommorrow, a good one. If you break the chain you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years. Karma. There is someone you once loved and can't get them out of your mind, repost this in another city within the next five minutes
just saying

United States

#2 May 29, 2012
F u stupid!! The one I love and miss does not care enough to be here with me. And is probably thinking of someone else. Take ur games elsewhere ... just saying
miss u

Dallas, TX

#3 May 30, 2012
just saying wrote:
F u stupid!! The one I love and miss does not care enough to be here with me. And is probably thinking of someone else. Take ur games elsewhere ... just saying
sorry but I'm desperate. Ill try anything
Don Alberto Einstein

Mcallen, TX

#4 May 30, 2012
miss u wrote:
<quoted text>
Even now after all this time, you have called upon me and want me. I'd say yes! It's about time what took you so damn long!. It's been quite awhile... I must say I miss our friendship. I miss you, but what I really miss the most is not just you or us but how it all was. I responded to this comment because I wanted you to know that despite everything that's happened and all the miles between us right now, I still think about the way it was in the beginning.
miss u

Dallas, TX

#5 May 30, 2012
Thanks for making fun of my feelings :-(
Don Alberto Einstein

Mcallen, TX

#6 May 30, 2012
miss u wrote:
Making fun of your feelings? Are you kidding me? A good apology has three parts: 1. Iím sorry, 2. Itís my fault, 3. What can I do to make it right?
just saying

United States

#7 May 30, 2012
miss u wrote:
<quoted text>
you'll try anything? How about the truth? Be honest with the one you love and miss so much. Seek no pity here! As much as I understand your feelingsi cannot feel sorry for you. Put ur heart on the line. What do you have to lose?... its breaking anyway .... just saying
miss u

Dallas, TX

#8 May 30, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>you'll try anything? How about the truth? Be honest with the one you love and miss so much. Seek no pity here! As much as I understand your feelingsi cannot feel sorry for you. Put ur heart on the line. What do you have to lose?... its breaking anyway .... just saying
good point. I'll try it. A little scared, but like u said, I have nothing to loose. Thanks!
lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 May 31, 2012
Love sux
Don Alberto Einstein

Mcallen, TX

#10 May 31, 2012
lol wrote:
Love sux
Love sux? Why? Did someone break your heart?
Wonderer

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#11 Sep 27, 2012
miss u wrote:
LoL.. Sorry, that's kind of funny.:)
lucky
#13 Nov 7, 2012
miss u wrote:
You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:40 pm tommorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you as well. you will get the shock of your life tommorrow, a good one. If you break the chain you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years. Karma. There is someone you once loved and can't get them out of your mind, repost this in another city within the next five minutes
bena
DAE

Mission, TX

#14 Nov 8, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
you'll try anything? How about the truth? Be honest with the one you love and miss so much. Seek no pity here! As much as I understand your feelingsi cannot feel sorry for you. Put ur heart on the line. What do you have to lose?... its breaking anyway .... just saying
You despense advice on here? You, who thinks W-2 is a bingo number?
DAE

Mission, TX

#15 Nov 8, 2012
This topic brings back memories.
Querido amigos/amigas
Yo Quiero Platicarles
De lo que yo sufro
Por un amor traicionero
Desde aquel dia
Que se fue y me dijo adios
Solo vivo sufriendo
Y ahora tomen mi dolor. Y Siempre me preguntaban.
Pero como era ella?
Era Un angel que no pecaba.
Era una estrella que estava en el cielo.
Pero esa estrella,
Del cielo que se callo
Dejando solo en mi vida
puras penas y dolor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valerie Saenz screwing her way to top at Stripes 3 min Jerry 17
Echo being compared to crystal ponce 7 min Anteater 36
Gabby Garza 38 min scammers 9
Yvonne 39 min Friends 5
Noelia Tue Curious 18
Beautiful Guadalupe Church Mon You know 4
Frances rodriguez Sun Bbw 4

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance