Alien booms in hebbronville

Alien booms in hebbronville

Posted in the Hebbronville Forum

James

Austin, TX

#1 Nov 22, 2012
I heard there was a craft that landed and exploded in the outskirts of Bruni. Can anyone give me some information?
lomfao

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Your answers are in the topix in alice same thing happend there
wow

Lockhart, TX

#3 Nov 22, 2012
lomfao wrote:
Your answers are in the topix in alice same thing happend there
can you tells us about since you already know.
brightlightbrigh tlight

San Antonio, TX

#4 Nov 23, 2012
Does anyone recall about 2 years ago, I don't remember the date, but I do remember it was a weekend (probably friday) at a round 4 A.M. there was a bright light that lit up the sky towards thompsonville rd., that was lit for around two or three minutes straight, then everything got dark again. No loud boom, like a transformer or power lines, just silence and a bright white light. Myself and other friends witnessed this, and I still wonder what it was. A few days later I was at the local parts store and heard that others witnessed the same thing, at the same time. does anyone know what that was?
julio

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Nov 23, 2012
There is a big white tent outside of town that was being set up last night. It looks like they are moving dirt and car parts of something in and out. The lights prob have something to do with that
la grulla

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Nov 23, 2012
STFU!! Bro, it was problaby jus sum transformer er phonline that blewn out. That tent is for whoever those ranchers are in the hummers and trucks that were at town last night
julio

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Okay, sure, a tent the size of a freaking football field for some hunters. Tell me another lie. And learn how to spell "Bro"!
Whatever is happening is weird, my grandma's lights went out and so did her neighbors a couple of hours ago, and she is right next to the crash so I don't know if that's a coincidence or not, but that's weird.
brightlightbrigh tlight

United States

#8 Nov 23, 2012
I've never known any transformer that emitted a bright white light that lit up half of the sky for minutes at a time. Transformers that i've personally seen blow, are extremely loud and have seconds of bursts of light. The light we saw lit up the sky towards thompsonville road without any type of noise, just a bright steady light for a few minutes. This was a couple of years ago, and there are a few people that saw it, I just still wonder what the hell it was.
James

Austin, TX

#9 Nov 23, 2012
Ya there was special 18 wheelers moving debris out last night. From what I've heard from internal sources.
la grulla

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Nov 23, 2012
James wrote:
Ya there was special 18 wheelers moving debris out last night. From what I've heard from internal sources.
i can conform those reports, and that is all i'm gonna say so ya
brightlightbrigh tlight

United States

#11 Nov 24, 2012
We got it all here in AREA 359, illegal aliens, aliens, chupacabras, la llorona, Maximo, etc..... WE GOT IT ALL!!!!
chess

United States

#12 Nov 24, 2012
brightlightbrightlight wrote:
We got it all here in AREA 359, illegal aliens, aliens, chupacabras, la llorona, Maximo, etc..... WE GOT IT ALL!!!!
Lmfao
Marvin the Martian

Mcallen, TX

#13 Nov 24, 2012
Yo quero taco bell
years

Hebbronville, TX

#14 Nov 24, 2012
they've been here for years
Marvin the Martian

Mcallen, TX

#15 Nov 24, 2012
Hey maybe we can get the aliens to work at DQ or Churchs cuz maybe they'll do better servise
SOY ET

San Antonio, TX

#16 Nov 24, 2012
Se le cavo el gas en mi pinche disco. Necesito que phone home para garrar feria. Oyes, me encontre un vato aqui en el monte , su nombre es devil o albert o algo asi, los poniemos bien griffos, y despues se desparecio en su bike.
Marvin the Martian

Mcallen, TX

#17 Nov 26, 2012
Oyes ET tu no speaky Englitch? Tu speaky Martian? O como el star warz "luke soy to papa"

JUS SAYING!!!!
Joe

Lockhart, TX

#18 Nov 27, 2012
Um I saw a big red blue light in the sky flying really fast as hell
Steve

Sinton, TX

#19 Nov 27, 2012
Did anyone ever find out what the explosion was last week?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Los Porciones Land Grnats (Aug '10) 2 min Reality 311
Deandra Deleon 8 min Forreal 17
Gonebye Deleted 3 hr HHS for life 4
AnaLoca 23 hr meeee 4
Board Member Webb C.I.S.D. (Apr '13) Jun 25 DTRT 13
Is geico good (Apr '14) Jun 22 tiger 9
Country Dance in Hebbronville Jun 20 Grusenio 5

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance