No Shame, No Blame
Dr OZ

Mission, TX

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Most of us have some degree of trouble admitting our true feelings and being able to express them, especially if we are struggling with life-controlling problems. Be honest with yourself. Others when they were young would express themselves and were told that they were stupid. All these things can lead to adults not expressing their true feelings or expressing them inappropriately, including Low Self Esteem. It seems that this article has stricken a cord with many. Can you guess who?
Oprah Winfrey

Mission, TX

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Dr OZ wrote:
Most of us have some degree of trouble admitting our true feelings and being able to express them, especially if we are struggling with life-controlling problems. Be honest with yourself. Others when they were young would express themselves and were told that they were stupid. All these things can lead to adults not expressing their true feelings or expressing them inappropriately, including Low Self Esteem. It seems that this article has stricken a cord with many. Can you guess who?
I give up. Who?
Bola cola

Mcallen, TX

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Does this have to do with the Brisket posts?
Sad

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Dr OZ wrote:
"No shame, no blame"???
It's obvious where you got this from!
Try using your name if you have such great self esteem, unlike me(have my reasons) and you and many other cowards/Hypocrites. What category do you fall under?
Oh, and my guess would be YOU!
bola cola

Mcallen, TX

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
"No shame, no blame"???
Try using your name if you have such great self esteem, unlike me(have my reasons) and you and many other cowards/Hypocrites. What category do you fall under?
No shame No blame

Lockhart, TX

#6 Mar 14, 2013
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
"No shame, no blame"???
Wow "sad", your instincts are way off! But it looks like the shoe fits, huh. Back up a bit and try again.
Sad

Lockhart, TX

#7 Mar 15, 2013
bola cola wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha... Of course not!
Have a great weekend, Bola Cola!
Sad

Lockhart, TX

#8 Mar 15, 2013
No shame No blame wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow "sad", your instincts are way off! But it looks like the shoe fits, huh. Back up a bit and try again.
No, my instincts weren't way off. It seems like you have a little bit of self esteem issues yourself. Then again, many of us do, just some more than others.
No, the shoe didn't fit. SORRY! It was a little on the tight side. Maybe the next pair that comes along will fit me perfect. For now I'll continue being one of the wicked step sisters.
Question, wondering why you used
"No shame, No blame" as your topic title?
I saw this quote several times on FB during football season. Do you happen to be their friend on FB as well or are you my FB friend? Just wondering!
**(I doubt you're my FB friend though)
Dr Oz

Mission, TX

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my instincts weren't way off. It seems like you have a little bit of self esteem issues yourself. Then again, many of us do, just some more than others.
No, the shoe didn't fit. SORRY! It was a little on the tight side. Maybe the next pair that comes along will fit me perfect. For now I'll continue being one of the wicked step sisters.
Question, wondering why you used
"No shame, No blame" as your topic title?
I saw this quote several times on FB during football season. Do you happen to be their friend on FB as well or are you my FB friend? Just wondering!
**(I doubt you're my FB friend though)
Ok! Now I really know u don't know what I'm talking about.
Sad

Lockhart, TX

#10 Mar 15, 2013
I'm assuming it about the true meaning to things we say and why we say them or how we feel & don't say or show it. Whether we mean them or if we've grown accustom to saying them when in reality we don't or why we're afraid to show how we really feel in reality, but yet we're afraid to let it out. Whether it be due to intimidation, lack of confidence, low self esteem or maybe even afraid of rejection.
I don't know if you're referring to true LOVE/HATE/HAPPINESS/SADNESS or exactly what, but if I'm correct let me know & if so, explain a little more so that I can get to what you trying to get out of this. If not, I'm sorry, but I must be totally lost.
Dr Oz

Mission, TX

#11 Mar 15, 2013
Sad wrote:
I'm assuming it about the true meaning to things we say and why we say them or how we feel & don't say or show it. Whether we mean them or if we've grown accustom to saying them when in reality we don't or why we're afraid to show how we really feel in reality, but yet we're afraid to let it out. Whether it be due to intimidation, lack of confidence, low self esteem or maybe even afraid of rejection.
I don't know if you're referring to true LOVE/HATE/HAPPINESS/SADNESS or exactly what, but if I'm correct let me know & if so, explain a little more so that I can get to what you trying to get out of this. If not, I'm sorry, but I must be totally lost.
Trust me. It has nothing to do with you. It's sort of like a mystery question. That's all. Ur close but not close enough.
Sad

Lockhart, TX

#12 Mar 15, 2013
No problem! Sorry I was of no help.
Have yourself a great weekend!
Bola Cola

Mcallen, TX

#13 Mar 15, 2013
Sad wrote:
I agree good weekend to all!!!! and Praze Lerd Geezuz, man!!!!!
Dr Oz

Mission, TX

#14 Mar 15, 2013
Sad wrote:
LMAO!! No problem. This is precisely what happens when someone doesn't fully understand the interpretation given. For example, and i'll use this same quote I used on Mr. H when he also didn't understand what I had said on a different topic. Here we go:

Remember what you learned in grammar school?

In the world of high gadgetry, more and more people who send text messages and e-mails, have long forgotten the art of punctuations.
For all of those who fall under this category please take note:

The difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle, jack off a horse. Did you understand that? It's simple. You just have to read it in a different way. And don't get me wrong. You were very very close, but no cigar.
Sad

United States

#15 Mar 15, 2013
Dr Oz wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! No problem. This is precisely what happens when someone doesn't fully understand the interpretation given. For example, and i'll use this same quote I used on Mr. H when he also didn't understand what I had said on a different topic. Here we go:
Remember what you learned in grammar school?
In the world of high gadgetry, more and more people who send text messages and e-mails, have long forgotten the art of punctuations.
For all of those who fall under this category please take note:
The difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle, jack off a horse. Did you understand that? It's simple. You just have to read it in a different way. And don't get me wrong. You were very very close, but no cigar.
Lol.. Got it!
I will surely help him off the horse, but definitely not jack it off.

You all have a safe one!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emede & Crystal Lopez 32 min Candela 1
Amanda C 3 hr Lmao 5
I Love you 22 hr Beautiful you 1
Rene morales Jan 12 Betty 8
Patricia salazar Jan 11 Hadasa 7
Mariachi Jan 11 Chief 1
Federal crime cyberbulling Jan 9 Oh please 3

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance