Peppers Restaurant
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dissatisfied

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 6, 2012
I just ate their for lunch and wow with the service. The waitresses are rude and one even rolled her eyes at me when I asked her for my salad plate. No Bueno! What is going on there? I really hope ana has something up her sleeve after the reconstruction of her restaurant. this town really needs a comfortable place to dine in.
Visitor

Austin, TX

#2 Mar 6, 2012
I ate there visiting and it was hideous
no bueno!!!!

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2012
They don't even sell BEER anymore!!!!
just da tip

Mcallen, TX

#4 Mar 6, 2012
i hear they dont even sell real coca-colita, emphasizzzz on colita
le bustia

Mcallen, TX

#5 Mar 6, 2012
nambre chief, peppers no tiene nada but hamburguessas and French frititos,

oyes dame los crackers con el bef enchilidaws
le bustia

Mcallen, TX

#6 Mar 6, 2012
dissatisfied wrote:
I just ate their for lunch and wow with the service. The waitresses are rude and one even rolled her eyes at me when I asked her for my salad plate. No Bueno! What is going on there? I really hope ana has something up her sleeve after the reconstruction of her restaurant. this town really needs a comfortable place to dine in.
I have to say wow to this comment, why would you give the service a "wow" if you were not impressed? you should gave them a thumbs down if you didnt like the service, my friend.
there is a nice lil place in falfurias buddy, called El Manzanita
Oh snap

United States

#8 Mar 6, 2012
Go get 'em, Becca!! You girls just got served!
hit da road

United States

#10 Mar 6, 2012
Thank god there gone
customer

Donna, TX

#11 Apr 11, 2012
dissatisfied wrote:
I can deal with someone who doesn't come to my table right away or takes their time......etc....i suppose as long as at least they get my order right. The ones who are angry to begin with and manage to ruin your experience are the special ones. It is quiet possible that they're upset is justified for what happened in the past,(that i am unaware of) but their job is to leave that in the past when they show up to serve you. Otherwise people are better off without one, just send a note with their order to the kitchen...
lindab

Sinton, TX

#12 May 17, 2012
dissatisfied wrote:
you need to find a better alternative
Mr H

United States

#13 May 18, 2012
le bustia wrote:
<quoted text>I have to say wow to this comment, why would you give the service a "wow" if you were not impressed? you should gave them a thumbs down if you didnt like the service, my friend.
there is a nice lil place in falfurias buddy, called El Manzanita
I'm no genius but it sounded like he was being sarcastic with his wow.
pina opina

United States

#14 May 18, 2012
next time go to country kitchen the food is delicious
lol

Frisco, TX

#15 May 18, 2012
Yea if u don't mind waiting forever for your food!!
Salt is better

Saint Petersburg, FL

#17 May 31, 2012
Peppers has now caught the same virus that has spread across Hebbronville and is spreading across Texas and the U.S. It's now GHETTO! They might as well relocate it to one of the local colonias. I hear it'snow run and owned by a deputy. That will probably just make it TWICE as ghetto now. Keep it classy Hebbronville... and don't forget to flush.
wow

United States

#18 May 31, 2012
Jealous of becca? I think yes!
alaj
#19 Jun 3, 2012
jealoused of someone who bets abused by her husband? ha yeah sure whateved u think your prob one of the rude waitress that ive gotten serves by before!
ale
#20 Jun 5, 2012
food takes 2lng!
Don Alberto Einstein

Mcallen, TX

#21 Jun 6, 2012
ale wrote:
food takes 2lng!
That's because cooking a rat is tricky. lmao!!
Lol

Haslet, TX

#23 Jun 8, 2012
Haaa
Hungry

La Mesa, CA

#24 Jun 9, 2012
I love the food and the service

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos eliza gonzalez 2 D*ck wonder 5 min Ken 3
facial 6 min Jon 1
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 15 min This is not America 39
Gonebye 24 min Horns pride 7
Gardner Street 1 hr Shameless 8
AnaLoca 8 hr meeee 4
Board Member Webb C.I.S.D. (Apr '13) Jun 25 DTRT 13

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebbronville Mortgages