jim-hogg-county-constable-arrested
someone in texas

Corpus Christi, TX

#43 Nov 10, 2011
Well first off all, my grammar is not perfect but if you are going to write atleast use correct grammar, and do not insult handicapp people.
plz

Odem, TX

#45 Nov 12, 2011
info wrote:
I hope as they investigate him they also check out this website and find who posted all the comments and press chargers also see how you all like it. And I am sure they will.
u can't charge some one for having an opinion so plz.
Just saying

United States

#46 Nov 14, 2011
El Caga Palo was such a hard worker that he always sat at Stripes drinking coffee and gossiping and you call that a hard worker ! Por favor ! As for the charges, I can't say he did anything cause I wasn't there but I wouldn't put it past him. Algo no esta bein en esa mente de nuestro Senor San San Colita De Rana! But God knows and sees everything so if he did he will pay for it in the long run just as all of us who do wrong. There is no escaping Judgement day. If he is found guilty he should pay.
hypocrite

United States

#47 Nov 15, 2011
long gone wrote:
Stfu already it's hating ass ppl like u that hebbron doesn't make a damn change. As for this lil girl and her family keep your head up, there's a God watching over you all. Don't let these ignorant low lifes bring you down.
"There's a GOD watching over you all", I must agree with that, but how much of a hypocrite can you be when you start your comment with, "Shut the "F" up". It's people like you that can't choose between good & evil that cause all the drama for yourselves and others. Grow up already!
DAE

Weslaco, TX

#48 Jan 6, 2012
It is just as cowardly to judge an absent person as it is wicked to strike a defenseless one. Only the ignorant and narrow-minded gossip, for they speak of persons instead of things.
Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions.
Me Again

San Antonio, TX

#49 Feb 4, 2012
DAE wrote:
It is just as cowardly to judge an absent person as it is wicked to strike a defenseless one. Only the ignorant and narrow-minded gossip, for they speak of persons instead of things.
Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions.
Of course these quotes happen to belong to Lawrence G. Lovasik, Voltaire, and others. I heard about this whole situation with this tainted troll (Colita) and happen to know the little bastard myself. A child was hurt in this situation, and here you are once again ripping quotes from others for intellectual acknowledgement from other people. Rather fail with honor than succeed by Fraud (Sophocles). You should respect certain situations enough to excuse your insecurities on heartfelt topics like this one. Feel free to remove this topic like you did the last one.
ur friend

Weslaco, TX

#50 Feb 6, 2012
Me Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course these quotes happen to belong to Lawrence G. Lovasik, Voltaire, and others. I heard about this whole situation with this tainted troll (Colita) and happen to know the little bastard myself. A child was hurt in this situation, and here you are once again ripping quotes from others for intellectual acknowledgement from other people. Rather fail with honor than succeed by Fraud (Sophocles). You should respect certain situations enough to excuse your insecurities on heartfelt topics like this one. Feel free to remove this topic like you did the last one.
Why don't you just blow it out ur a$$.
c*nt

United States

#51 Feb 6, 2012
I just moved here and I've heard so much about her. It just seems that she has some mental problems and an appetite for attention. As for the guys who so called did the deeds. Well, I'm sure they all heard about her and should've stayed away.... Unless she used a feel sorry for me ploy to get them in close enough to shout rape or whatever. Just stay away! Plain and simple!
you need 2

Azle, TX

#52 Feb 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="c*nt"]I just moved here and I've heard so much about her. It just seems that she has some mental problems and an appetite for attention. As for the guys who so called did the deeds. Well, I'm sure they all heard about her and should've stayed away.... Unless she used a feel sorry for me ploy to get them in close enough to shout rape or whatever. Just stay away! Plain and simple![/QUOTE]
Mind your own business if u just moved here
c*nt

United States

#53 Feb 6, 2012
you need 2 wrote:
[QUOTE who="c*nt"]I just moved here and I've heard so much about her. It just seems that she has some mental problems and an appetite for attention. As for the guys who so called did the deeds. Well, I'm sure they all heard about her and should've stayed away.... Unless she used a feel sorry for me ploy to get them in close enough to shout rape or whatever. Just stay away! Plain and simple!"

Mind your own business if u just moved here
Why? Are you trying to hide something? Or are you feeling guilty of something? I am not going to mind my own business. Who the hell are you to tell me what to do? Just cuz I'm new here doesn't mean I don't have the same rights as you. F$cking gootch.
Me Again

San Antonio, TX

#54 Feb 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="c*nt"]I just moved here and I've heard so much about her. It just seems that she has some mental problems and an appetite for attention. As for the guys who so called did the deeds. Well, I'm sure they all heard about her and should've stayed away.... Unless she used a feel sorry for me ploy to get them in close enough to shout rape or whatever. Just stay away! Plain and simple![/QUOTE]
Are you refering to the incident where she was drugged up, then raped. She was 13 or so at the time, and I'm sure that's enough to cause some type of psychological damage. I wonder how much these comments would change if it was your mother, sister, or daughter that went through this situation. A word added from every person as a story is passed down, will most definitely change the context. Especially in a small town where gossip is craved. All these topics are here to be devoured by the gossip craving individuals who want/need to put their own spin on a situation. SHE WAS JUST A CHILD!!!!!!
c*nt

Corpus Christi, TX

#55 Feb 11, 2012
Me Again wrote:
[QUOTE who="c*nt"]I just moved here and I've heard so much about her. It just seems that she has some mental problems and an appetite for attention. As for the guys who so called did the deeds. Well, I'm sure they all heard about her and should've stayed away.... Unless she used a feel sorry for me ploy to get them in close enough to shout rape or whatever. Just stay away! Plain and simple! "

Are you refering to the incident where she was drugged up, then raped. She was 13 or so at the time, and I'm sure that's enough to cause some type of psychological damage. I wonder how much these comments would change if it was your mother, sister, or daughter that went through this situation. A word added from every person as a story is passed down, will most definitely change the context. Especially in a small town where gossip is craved. All these topics are here to be devoured by the gossip craving individuals who want/need to put their own spin on a situation. SHE WAS JUST A CHILD!!!!!!
What the hell is a child doing at a party or whatever occasion she was at in the first place?! Now if it was my mom, sister, wela, goat, cat or whatever. They have the ability to make there own choices and I love them regardless of their imperfections. Now if it was my daughter, I can tell you one thing... She won't be hanging out with a bunch of adults unless it's mom or dad. She put herself in that situation, and the parents allowed it. Now deal with it!!! Oh, one more thing... Leave your "what if's" and regrets in the closet and just live your life without it. You'll be much happier if you do.
wtf

Waco, TX

#56 Feb 26, 2012
hear this colita wrote:
Your gonna pay for what you've done! It's just sad to know that someone like you that the people trust has betrayed everyone the truth will come out as well as other victim's karma's a bad bitch and when you go to prison there gonna take that colita …and you people bashing this young girl look at it this way !!!!! What if it was your daughter how would you feel ????And all I'm sayin is stay away from all our kids.....A.G.stay away!!!!!!!
dude seriously? you KNOW her history with bullshit like this. colita didn't do shit. the last time she pulled shit like this she was sooo different and kept to herself and blah blah blah. THEN she tries out for cheerleading? yeah we could all clearly see that she wasn't raped! n the little whore and his son are supposedly getting married for gods sake. if that really happened she wouldn't be anywhere near that family. and you can't say its cause she's in love. cause even that would've stopped her. that boys an idiot. Colita should put his foot down and send him away or something it's for his own good.

TEAM CONSTABLE GARZA!!!!!!!
Suck ass

United States

#57 Feb 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
dude seriously? you KNOW her history with bullshit like this. colita didn't do shit. the last time she pulled shit like this she was sooo different and kept to herself and blah blah blah. THEN she tries out for cheerleading? yeah we could all clearly see that she wasn't raped! n the little whore and his son are supposedly getting married for gods sake. if that really happened she wouldn't be anywhere near that family. and you can't say its cause she's in love. cause even that would've stopped her. that boys an idiot. Colita should put his foot down and send him away or something it's for his own good.
TEAM CONSTABLE GARZA!!!!!!!
Who the hell are you, for all we know your probably some mooch living with mommy and pappy, with no significant other. Oh wait thats right your with team coolo, I mean colita. mejor cojate a colita. your all over his tarded nuts like his bitch, maybe your the head giving hood rat he met in the can. It seems like the best part of you and colita ran down both of your mommas chin. I'll let you go, so that you can go suck on his huevos and make his little leg shake. later suck ass!
lmao!!!

Waco, TX

#58 Mar 14, 2012
Suck ass wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell are you, for all we know your probably some mooch living with mommy and pappy, with no significant other. Oh wait thats right your with team coolo, I mean colita. mejor cojate a colita. your all over his tarded nuts like his bitch, maybe your the head giving hood rat he met in the can. It seems like the best part of you and colita ran down both of your mommas chin. I'll let you go, so that you can go suck on his huevos and make his little leg shake. later suck ass!
lmao!!! funny u should say that cause actually one of the VERY FEW who made it out of Hebbron n aren't living off my parents! I'm sure u are though ;) very common for HEBBRON STUCK ppl. sad thing is, being miles away from Hebbron I still know more shit about the situation than you do! who cares if colita gets to speeders n other stupid ppl (Y-O-U). there's more on the stupid girl. THAT'S the point!! so get ur shit straight honey before u start saying pathetic shit ;) buh bye!
very angry

United States

#59 Mar 18, 2012
just read this and im very angry i cnt belive people actually think mr garza would do this think about it shes getting paid to take him to court tht a huge reason for the lil girl to lie her ass off ... hes a very good dad n im sad tht people even think hed do this i cnt wait till she gets wat she deservs ill be sure im the first to laugh in her face
Eat Hot Steamy Feces

San Antonio, TX

#60 Mar 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="lmao!!!"]<qu oted text>
lmao!!! funny u should say that cause actually one of the VERY FEW who made it out of Hebbron n aren't living off my parents! I'm sure u are though ;) very common for HEBBRON STUCK ppl. sad thing is, being miles away from Hebbron I still know more shit about the situation than you do! who cares if colita gets to speeders n other stupid ppl (Y-O-U). there's more on the stupid girl. THAT'S the point!! so get ur shit straight honey before u start saying pathetic shit ;) buh bye![/QUOTE]
If I wanted any crap i'd squeeze your head, you pathetic waste of space. I Don't live anywhere near Hebbronville or the surrounding area you DOLT. So your one of the very few that made it out of hebbron, isnt' that like being the smartest kid with down-syndrome. Out of hebbron and still dumber than a box of hair. The only facts you know are the twisted stories that mommy told you when she sent you money to pay for all your bills. Oh and don't call me honey, cause i would never even toss a cracker towards you if you were starving, you hideous baboon. It's sucks to be judged doesn't it you incompetent fool. You need a hobby other than loitering around on topics passing judgement on people that you know nothing about. Get back to class and learn something. You can take the Hebbronvillian out of the chisme, but you can't take the chisme out of the Hebbronvillian.
Eat Hot Steamy Feces

San Antonio, TX

#61 Mar 18, 2012
very angry wrote:
just read this and im very angry i cnt belive people actually think mr garza would do this think about it shes getting paid to take him to court tht a huge reason for the lil girl to lie her ass off ... hes a very good dad n im sad tht people even think hed do this i cnt wait till she gets wat she deservs ill be sure im the first to laugh in her face
Here's another prime example on why you should never drink the bong water, or the water from Hebbronville, or sleep with your own family. I'm not even going to bother with you, because there is a very, very, strong possibility that you're never going to comprehend anything, and I mean anything. Go back to staring at traffic with a stupid look on your face.
Xoxo

Edroy, TX

#62 Mar 18, 2012
I just think Mr Garza was set up.. And I don't be leave he did any thing to that girl.. Innocent until proven guilty and only problem is his trail won't be until after elections... That's wierd seems like someone wants him out of office.. He is one of the best constables Jim Hogg has.. I hope people will go out n vote for Mr Garza.. Wonder why his topix hasn't been deleted like Ramiro's..
lmao!!!

Waco, TX

#63 Mar 19, 2012
Eat Hot Steamy Feces wrote:
<quoted text>Here's another prime example on why you should never drink the bong water, or the water from Hebbronville, or sleep with your own family. I'm not even going to bother with you, because there is a very, very, strong possibility that you're never going to comprehend anything, and I mean anything. Go back to staring at traffic with a stupid look on your face.
if ur not even from Hebbron then what makes u think YOU know more shit on this than anyone? following the dear ol newspapers and hearsays corrupted by the sheriff aren't u? that's cute. you don't know shit about whats going on so stick to ur little topix from where ur FROM and stay the hell out of Hebbrons "chismosa" or "chismoso". eat shit n die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas Senate Approves Drug Testing For Welfare ... 2 hr Finally 1
Arnold.C. 4 hr Lala 4
I wouldn't mind a Hebbronville woman 6 hr no name 20
nvr hav vip at the fair 9 hr High Roller 3
Gamerooms Tue 5 card stud 2
who has big D Mon Mandingo 6
Zombies Mar 19 Crazy 10

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance