4real

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

That judge is horrible she hears the word sexual blah blah blah....... and she makes her judgement like she did with that other Guy what's his name laurel rite....
getyourfactsstra ight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

funny wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how I can hear Lauras voice while reading this. Well let me tell you, You taught her the ropes and lead the way for her. The poor child grew up thinking it was alright sleeping around with whomever and whatever no matter the age because you (Laura) did it yourself. BTW, hadn't you already dropped the charges as to a recent topix conversation?!?
I'm not Laura. I was defending Mr.Garza & his children, but I do have to agree with everything you said. If she was a good mother then maybe her daughter wouldn't be all messed up.
info

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Judged:

well if she is not saying the truth ( she needs to come out clean now ) this is someones life she is messing with not just his job. everyone knows that he does not have to kiss anyones behind for a vote he does his job especially helping at school directing traffic. i am sure no one would want to be going thru this and we should know that he loves his job and to loose it over doing a thing like this is stupid (please little girl tell the truth.)karma sucks!!!!!!
que se lo lleva LA V

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

JUST SAYING
just want to know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Judged:

4him wrote:
I agree with Me....how many times & men has she accused of raping or molesting her. She is like the lil whore that cried wolf, maybe she should stop trying to sleep with all these men & start actin her age and not try to open her legs to different men all the time. For the ones that reject her & pay her no mind this is her pay back to get even. I stand behind Colita because he is to good of a person & a good father plus a hard worker.
I agree 100%. She likes to have attention therefore she cries wolf all the time. She is a sick girl and needs to have an evaluation on her mental status. She needs help
my town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Judged:

well I havr to say is if u don't kno plz stay quiet n y talk bout. colitas kids,,, cmon people plz grow idiots... ugh I think tht instead of judging him u should.be on th mother n daughter asses because.all this is happening because as mother n daughter they didnt get what they wanted,, mother from colita n the daughter from son...... I really think tht is bs colita is the only one tht works hard, cause the sheriffs.r always sitting on there fkn fat ass in there home....
long gone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Judged:

Stfu already it's hating ass ppl like u that hebbron doesn't make a damn change. As for this lil girl and her family keep your head up, there's a God watching over you all. Don't let these ignorant low lifes bring you down.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Judged:

my town wrote:
well I havr to say is if u don't kno plz stay quiet n y talk bout. colitas kids,,, cmon people plz grow idiots... ugh I think tht instead of judging him u should.be on th mother n daughter asses because.all this is happening because as mother n daughter they didnt get what they wanted,, mother from colita n the daughter from son...... I really think tht is bs colita is the only one tht works hard, cause the sheriffs.r always sitting on there fkn fat ass in there home....
Well so much he does his so called job and is so called dedicated too it, than y is Johanna a damn crack addict?? Your telling me he don't know wtf she does! Ha plz, or is she just on a diet and thats how she lost weight??? sorry but he cldnt do much with his little foot neway.
getyourfactsstra ight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Well so much he does his so called job and is so called dedicated too it, than y is Johanna a damn crack addict?? Your telling me he don't know wtf she does! Ha plz, or is she just on a diet and thats how she lost weight??? sorry but he cldnt do much with his little foot neway.
Because I'm so sure parents can control what their child decides to do. All a parent can do is raise their child as best they can & hope for the best. & I'm sorry I didn't know you had a perfect body! Instead of talking crap about people on this website how about you go out & get yourself a life!
pos ni modo

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Judged:

innocent until proven GUILTY....what do you think?
Someone that cares

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Judged:

He is a good man. An yes there is a god only he knows what happened. Mr.G is a hard worker n yes his always there in the morning to direct traffic. Im with u 100%.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

getyourfactsstraight wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I'm so sure parents can control what their child decides to do. All a parent can do is raise their child as best they can & hope for the best. & I'm sorry I didn't know you had a perfect body! Instead of talking crap about people on this website how about you go out & get yourself a life!
Well guess it hit the spot huh truth hurts!! so works both ways Laura raised her daughter & colita raised his daughter, so all they can do hoper for the best! Honey before you talk shit becuz you started talking shyt first. So I suggest you get off this website AND YOU STOP BRINGING PPL DOWN & YOU GET A LIFE
getyourfactsstra ight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Well guess it hit the spot huh truth hurts!! so works both ways Laura raised her daughter & colita raised his daughter, so all they can do hoper for the best! Honey before you talk shit becuz you started talking shyt first. So I suggest you get off this website AND YOU STOP BRINGING PPL DOWN & YOU GET A LIFE
The difference with Laura & Mr.Garza is that Laura set the example her daughter only follows what she sees & Mr.Garza didn't give his daughter that example. So stfu!
my town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Me wrote:
More like I hope she gets what she deserves. All those things being said are completely false.
Am with u!!!!
-maria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

ORALE wrote:
<quoted text>
This Angela Gallardo is a little Sl++, she even accused her own father of sexual molestation, her mother's many boyfriends and even the Bowser brothers.. How can you forgive someone like that.. Like the earlier post said she is probably doing it for attention or revenge on Colita's son for dumping her a== when he found out what kind of person she really is..A Sl++ just like her mother. How many kids does Laurita have????? All from different men, mind you..Colita is innocent until proven Guilty...
and Wtf a you? a whore? Laura only has 4 kids! So what from all differnt men!? All those people that u mentiond know what they did && does this concern ur dumbass? Umm apparently not!! What if it were one of ur relatives? Would u like people talking shit about them? Umm I'm guessing u prolly would talk shit back right? Yall people needa think twice before u go and point fingers!! Hunny I know for a damn fact that ur hands ain't clean! No ones hands are clean unless ur god bitch!!
- Maria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Someone that cares wrote:
He is a good man. An yes there is a god only he knows what happened. Mr.G is a hard worker n yes his always there in the morning to direct traffic. Im with u 100%.
you are so dumb!!! Who the fk cares if he directs traffic in the morning cause I sure as heck dont give a damn!! Shyt, if I saw him there in the morning I would of ran him over and make his whole body fkd up like his little foot!!(:

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Just cause u have a little d*ck don't mean u can b f*cking little girls ojete
getyourfactsstra ight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

[QUOTE who="."]Just cause u have a little d*ck don't mean u can b f*cking little girls ojete[/QUOTE]

Just because you think you know what happened doesn't mean you actually do so talk talk crap pendejo!
info

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

I hope as they investigate him they also check out this website and find who posted all the comments and press chargers also see how you all like it. And I am sure they will.
-maria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Judged:

info wrote:
I hope as they investigate him they also check out this website and find who posted all the comments and press chargers also see how you all like it. And I am sure they will.
y would they press charges u dumbass?! This website has been talking chingos of shit about worse cases or similar ones and they don't press charges!!!!! HELLO! IT'S HEBBRON, HERE EVERYONE FINDS OUT SOMETHING AND RUN THEIR MOUTH! EVEN IF IT DON'T INVOLVE THEM!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hebbronville Forum right now

Search the Hebbronville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 22 min Raz 21,435
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 50 min cycfuj 17,039
Gringo neighbor looks like Phil Jackson 2 hr Don 54
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 3 hr Gasman 596
Denise Alaniz 6 hr El Don 16
hebbron Jr high 10 hr Bourbon Man 9
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 20 hr Gasman 754
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hebbronville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hebbronville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••