Who is this chick bianca with 2 kids
Raul Narvaez

Sinton, TX

#2 Sep 11, 2010
why you care
Raul Narvaez

Sinton, TX

#3 Sep 11, 2010
if you got something bad to say just keep it to yourself. thats my babys mama and i dont wanna here nobody say shit bout her. jus drop this shit
well

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2010
Details, I want to know about this girl..
Who Cares

Victoria, TX

#5 Sep 13, 2010
How about not starting shit bout this girl? I dont know her but ive seen what people can do on this website so just drop her and not talk shit. Im sure there is nothing wrong with her but everybody on here is only good for spreading rumors and starting bullshit about good people.
Hahahaha

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Sep 13, 2010
I heard dat chick is a hoe! She even has gonorrhea.
Leslie

Sinton, TX

#7 Sep 13, 2010
Hahahaha wrote:
I heard dat chick is a hoe! She even has gonorrhea.
Ok first of all what does it matter to you! I bet you don't even know her to be talking crap! Just leave her alone you pathetic jerk! Who are you to say anything about her, when you yourself are not perfect. Reflect on your own life before you start commenting on someone else's life.
Yeahh boi

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Sep 13, 2010
Dude it's true and that girl is loose as f**k.
KymB

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Sep 13, 2010
Jajajaja That bi*ch acts like her sh*t don't stink.
Jorge

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Sep 13, 2010
WTF @ Raul you say she's ur babys mama well keep her ass on check she shouldn't be out crusing every minute of the damn day

I should call cps on her ass
woww

United States

#11 Sep 13, 2010
What's her last name
soo

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Sep 13, 2010
Chavarria I think dats how u spell it
Jerry

Tomball, TX

#13 Sep 14, 2010
Jajajaja juz by da last name I now know who she is juz lke da rest of da worthless fam. she's a psycho bi*ch like very emo dat slits her wrsit. & she iss a hoe anotha htown girl who is a easy loose pu**y
damn

United States

#14 Sep 14, 2010
Does she even work or child support pays for everything
Funny

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Sep 14, 2010
The funny thing is shes 1 of many who lie & live off da gov'nt, she even lives @ da projects
Agree

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Sep 21, 2010
F**king hoodrat
Just

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Sep 21, 2010
Who are the fathers of these kids?
geri hdz

Dilley, TX

#18 Sep 22, 2010
I think all of youll are losers and it seems like youll are just trying to find something out about her.. IF your that much intrested just ask her grow some balls.. and youll are talking about how shes a hoe and lives off of goverment who gives a shit almost the all hebbron lives off the goverment.. f**k it if the goverment wants to pay for our shit then let it be.. youlll make it sound like its a bad thing and most girls from hebbron are loose ya si no youll sleep with every guy that gives you a little attention.. Yes now lets see what you have to say about me?
wow

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Sep 22, 2010
geri hdz wrote:
I think all of youll are losers and it seems like youll are just trying to find something out about her.. IF your that much intrested just ask her grow some balls.. and youll are talking about how shes a hoe and lives off of goverment who gives a shit almost the all hebbron lives off the goverment.. f**k it if the goverment wants to pay for our shit then let it be.. youlll make it sound like its a bad thing and most girls from hebbron are loose ya si no youll sleep with every guy that gives you a little attention.. Yes now lets see what you have to say about me?
she has a job so the goverment doesnt support her totally i know shes a lil phsyco but tht doesnt give ne one the right to dawg her lik this why dont you call her and tell her? i thought so you are just fn cowards tht just talk shyt on a fn computer get a life and row up go to red barn and tell her what you need to tell her instead of posting shyt on this website
wow

Corpus Christi, TX

#20 Sep 22, 2010
my bad grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tomi Lee 1 hr Success story 2
Rebecca 2 hr Yep 3
good riddance 17 hr Omg 4
jalisence 18 hr Ted 4
Take control of the quad city area 21 hr Heebroonviille 11
Realitos 21 hr Disgusting 5
Zelma Guerrero gives good head May 26 I swallow 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebbronville Mortgages