Comments
21 - 40 of 45 Comments Last updated Jun 3, 2013
lol

Ballwin, MO

#21 Dec 13, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Teachers do teach but the board approves the teachers....n if certain ppl r board members they will fire who is against them n hire who will b their puppets
*board members win......
Inner piece

Corpus Christi, TX

#22 Dec 14, 2012
Good Luck wrote:
On another note....u state that the close was closed because the students weren't being educated....where does the board fall into place with the student's education??? Last time, I heard, the children were being educated by teachers...not board members. And as to the votes, I can't really say much there because idk if any of it is true or not...but u can't really say that they mailed out well over 100 votes can u? But regardless, elections come and go and people will always have a complain against someone in the ballots so in all reality it's just immature people being disrespectful towards eachother. No one will ever be happy...and people will always talk.
Mr./Mrs. Luck, it appears you are a bit uninformed. You said there was no letter, its posted. You seem to be saying voter fraud is ok. You are questioning the amount of votes fraudulently obtained, not the fact that they were. You seem to think the school board has nothing to do with edication, which makes you a fool. You know nothing of school finance, cant spell or put a sentence together to save your life. In general, you seem to be highly opinionated and grossly uninformed. Perhaps you should work on yourself before you try to explain to everyone else what their problem is.
Haha

Ballwin, MO

#23 Dec 26, 2012
You'll are worried about voters fraud, send letters what the community should worry is who just filled the boards big chair just saying all three towns know what they are all about
Get real

Ballwin, MO

#24 Dec 26, 2012
Lmfao voter fraud it SCHOOL BOARD elections not the next president People get a life and just do your job as members in the end that's all that matters
Amen

United States

#25 Feb 10, 2013
The people in bruñí dont agree cuz It was not going there way see how long mata stays with It she is always drunk
preacher

Ballwin, MO

#26 Feb 10, 2013
Better a drunk than someone who is power hungry.
why

Ballwin, MO

#27 Feb 10, 2013
At least these board members listen n do what is best for students n not what's best for their pockets. Just saying.
amen

Raymondville, TX

#28 Feb 10, 2013
well glad to say they now have bus route for our kids in mirando and oilton and they have colleges classes that was not they when the others were there ... and you would say better drunk you kids are probably the ones that get beer from the matas and sleep there cuz they are too drunk to drive . Just saying god bless you god loves you too..
Literate

Corpus Christi, TX

#29 Feb 11, 2013
amen wrote:
well glad to say they now have bus route for our kids in mirando and oilton and they have colleges classes that was not they when the others were there ... and you would say better drunk you kids are probably the ones that get beer from the matas and sleep there cuz they are too drunk to drive . Just saying god bless you god loves you too..
I think the pictures are still on the internet where the Marshal whore took a group of kids on a Sr. Trip. Their were pics of most of them drunk on the beach. Minors drunk an the beach, while Amy watched over them.
Ps. If you are going to post something on behalf of the City of Mirando, please learn to spell and follow some grammar rules. You make is all look stupid. Claiming to be out spokespearson and proving to be illiterate.
amen

Raymondville, TX

#30 Feb 11, 2013
yea your kids are the ones getting drunk at the Matas. and its not a college class .I am glad there are new board member , see how ling they last . after there term is up see if they would run again. they are not doing it for our childern . The matas have never had a real jod much less a a postion like this.
U suck

Corpus Christi, TX

#31 Feb 11, 2013
Why In the hell is this on HEBBRONVILLE topix??? Hebbron doesn't giva a dam about Bruni school board scandals. REMOVE IT ASAP!!!!!
where

Ballwin, MO

#32 Feb 12, 2013
Literate wrote:
<quoted text>I think the pictures are still on the internet where the Marshal whore took a group of kids on a Sr. Trip. Their were pics of most of them drunk on the beach. Minors drunk an the beach, while Amy watched over them.
Ps. If you are going to post something on behalf of the City of Mirando, please learn to spell and follow some grammar rules. You make is all look stupid. Claiming to be out spokespearson and proving to be illiterate.
I'm curious where can we see those pics
amen

Raymondville, TX

#33 Feb 17, 2013
whatever you all know what happens in bruni noone wants to say but it always come out... nelda hit and run now in jail... just saying
Literate

Corpus Christi, TX

#34 Feb 17, 2013
amen wrote:
yea your kids are the ones getting drunk at the Matas. and its not a college class .I am glad there are new board member , see how ling they last . after there term is up see if they would run again. they are not doing it for our childern . The matas have never had a real jod much less a a postion like this.
Sorry honey, I don't have any kids. I don't know the Mata's but I know the Marshall's, if its either or, I'll side with Mata. Sorry the Mata's did not invite you and your retarded kids to the party, I can tell you are not over it yet.
Mee

Corpus Christi, TX

#35 Feb 17, 2013
where wrote:
<quoted text>
I think marshall money made those pics dissappear like amys legal troubles for prostitution.
Pedro

Corpus Christi, TX

#36 Feb 17, 2013
where wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing pictures would not matter you drones only believe what Amy tells you you can believe. She hand picks people who cant think, tells them what to say and when they are allowed to say it. Its not your fault she uses stupid people.
amen

Bartlesville, OK

#37 Apr 12, 2013
Live and Learn Honey Live and Learn..... One day at a time.
W H Y

Laredo, TX

#38 Apr 16, 2013
why is everyone so concered on the WEBBISD??? You can not even control JHISD, and you keep talking about Webb....whata bunch of losers...
Liar

Rockport, TX

#39 Apr 17, 2013
W H Y wrote:
why is everyone so concered on the WEBBISD??? You can not even control JHISD, and you keep talking about Webb....whata bunch of losers...
JHCISD teachers dont screw their students!
Just asking

Pharr, TX

#40 Apr 17, 2013
Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
JHCISD teachers dont screw their students!
R u sure?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min UFA 17,884
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 22 min L Morales 22,303
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 768
Ratchet-s 4 hr El Don 39
Looking for albert silguero (Apr '11) 19 hr Money 11
Superintendent 20 hr julio g 6
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 21 hr Wow Wee 524
•••
•••
Hebbronville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hebbronville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hebbronville People Search