Question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Did anyone get paid to vote? Do you know anyone whos ballot was filled out for them? How many of those mail in ballots are in the same handwriting? Do you care that people drove in from out of town to cancel your vote? Are you happy with the results?
Answer

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Question wrote:
Did anyone get paid to vote? Do you know anyone whos ballot was filled out for them? How many of those mail in ballots are in the same handwriting? Do you care that people drove in from out of town to cancel your vote? Are you happy with the results?
The semi retired wh*re and her john were buying votes.
me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Thank goodness the right ppl lost.
Me too

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

me wrote:
Thank goodness the right ppl lost.
Could not agree more. 2 more years of marshall law would ruin the school. Fina would have done for Bruni what Salvador did for Mirando. Shut it down.
me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I'm not hating on any1 it's just that I don't think 1 fam/group should try n control everything.
Me too

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Have you seen the letter Robert wrote and asked to have distributed. It basicaly says he prayed on it and god told him not to help new board because they voted him out of power. GOD NEVER TELLS ANYONE NOT TO HELP!! Grow up, you sound like a little kid, Robert. "If I dont get to make the rules I will take my ball and go home."
Good Luck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

People...you all need to really open your eyes and stop hating on others...I'm not taking asides, but you all need to realize that a school board should be based on educated people who are looking for the best interest of the students in the community. They are not to decide who gets hired next or if they are responsible for schools closing down. First of all the school closed because of the funds that were being distributed compared to the student ratio. Let's face it, WebbCISD has money, but if it is not used it eventually has to be returned and if this happens, funds then start getting decreased. Regardless of who's on the board now, they all have a past!! Some of them are currently worst than others with a past, but why hate and talk of them...the community are the only ones responsible for what becomes of the school, you had ur right to vote each and everyone in, I only disagree on the fact that the community couldn't vote of their offices as well.
me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I haven't seen any letter. Why would some1 write a letter saying such things. In my opinion the board should b made up of ppl who care for our kids not some one who just wants power.
Letter

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I want to see the letter. Where can I get one
Fan

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Letter wrote:
I want to see the letter. Where can I get one
the letter is everywhere. The dumbass asked that it be distributed to the community. So everyone would know poor Bobby is being mistreeted.
lol

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Does any1 kno how the meeting went yesterday
Dude

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
The semi retired wh*re and her john were buying votes.
semi retired???? Amy used to f*#k anyone for diaper money in the backseat of whatever they were driving, now she gets paid millions to suck one old limp d*c*. I would say she went pro!
Robert

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Me too wrote:
Have you seen the letter Robert wrote and asked to have distributed. It basicaly says he prayed on it and god told him not to help new board because they voted him out of power. GOD NEVER TELLS ANYONE NOT TO HELP!! Grow up, you sound like a little kid, Robert. "If I dont get to make the rules I will take my ball and go home."
They realy do hate me!!!
Good Luck

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Let's face it if there was a letter that supposably went out to the community...well it's obvious that's a lie! If there was any type of letter..I'm assuming it was the letter that gets handed over to the new president from the old one with information as to what has been done and what was left as incomplete or pending projects. So stop to think people...if that's the letter that everyone is referring to...well it's so sad to say that then...our new school board officers are the ones spreading the rumors and talking about other members. So let's be realistic...no one is perfect! Everyone was young at one point...everyone makes mistakes, the question is who has actually learned from them? But in reality...what the focus should be on is what's best for the school district & not on who wrote what or hates who, or who has a past. Look at the present what is being made to benefit the school and the children!
lol

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Good Luck wrote:
Let's face it if there was a letter that supposably went out to the community...well it's obvious that's a lie! If there was any type of letter..I'm assuming it was the letter that gets handed over to the new president from the old one with information as to what has been done and what was left as incomplete or pending projects. So stop to think people...if that's the letter that everyone is referring to...well it's so sad to say that then...our new school board officers are the ones spreading the rumors and talking about other members. So let's be realistic...no one is perfect! Everyone was young at one point...everyone makes mistakes, the question is who has actually learned from them? But in reality...what the focus should be on is what's best for the school district & not on who wrote what or hates who, or who has a past. Look at the present what is being made to benefit the school and the children!
The letter does exist n it was suppose to b distributed to the community per his request
The letter part 1

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Good Luck wrote:
&#8203;After the last board meeting, I have prayed and thought about the events that happen during the November 16, 2012 regular school board meeting and I have come to the following conclusion. It is very important that the board through the board president should assist the superintendent in leading the school district to an exemplary status. As you know years ago when I assisted Dr. Jones, we brought Webb C.I.S.D. to a magnet type school status. I believe the past two years, we have been headed in the correct direction to accomplish this goal again. I hope and pray that this new board continues in this direction. It doesnít surprise me that Mr. and Mrs. Lorenzo Mata wanted to make a point by voting me out from the presidentís chair because they have personal problems with my family. My concern is that these kinds of issues should never influence a board members decision concerning our childrenís education and taxpayerís money. The thing about the meeting that discouraged and surprised me the most was when Mr. Salinas and Mr. Smith decided to remove me completely from any officerís position. If these four individuals wanted to remove me as president I would understand but still wanted to take advantage of my years of board experience, knowledge of school finance, and knowledge of school law, they would have at least allowed me to be vice-president. This would have shown that the new majority of the board was willing to work with all the board members for the betterment of the school district.
Because of the above, I do not feel it proper or even desired by the majority of the board to conduct the December 3, 2012 new board orientation class. These types of duties are the responsibility of the existing board president (not Region One or myself). Also, you need to work with the new board president in developing your evaluation instrument that we will need by December 2012 for your January 2013 summative evaluation and later in June 2013 for your formative evaluation. Mrs. Mata will also be responsible for giving each board member the state and district required information for the evaluation. The board will also need to decide what they want to do about future wind generator tax abatements that will benefit our district and taxpayers because wind generator companies are already looking at our area for new projects.
The letter part 2

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Good Luck wrote:
&#8203;Within a month or two, we should be receiving through Webb County a check for $300,000.00 to build our agriculture/wind technology center. The board needs to decide how this building will be built and the curriculum and type of instruction that will be used for this program. I would like to inform you that David Morales Sr. has advised me that he will only be our construction manager agent for the completion of the girlsí softball field, the football field house, and home side parking lot. The only reason he worked on these major projects is because I assisted him with them. I have informed him that I will no longer be able to assist with any new construction projects. I feel the general consensus of the new board is that I should not be involved in these construction jobs as I have been in the past. However, Mr. Morales will still be willing to help our district on any minor construction or repair projects.
In preparation for financial decreases in the future around 2016 or 2017; I would suggest that the board president, superintendent, and other administrative staff members should plan a trip to McMullen County School District to see how they provide the education they do with their expense per WADA. Also as you and I mention at the last board meeting, the board and administration need to work with Moak, Casey and Associates to develop a financial bill that will protect Webb C.I.S.D. to present to the legislature in Austin Texas as soon as possible. Iíve learned from my past experiences when the state developed the Robin Hood finance plan that it took many trips to Austin for Mr. Pete DeSpain and I to fight for funding laws that helped our district survive.
I look forward to working with you and the new board with the above projects and other progressive ideas for our children.
Please be advised I would like a copy of this letter to be shared with all board members, staff, and community (thru your Sanchez Notes).
Facts

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Good Luck wrote:
People...you all need to really open your eyes and stop hating on others...I'm not taking asides, but you all need to realize that a school board should be based on educated people who are looking for the best interest of the students in the community. They are not to decide who gets hired next or if they are responsible for schools closing down. First of all the school closed because of the funds that were being distributed compared to the student ratio. Let's face it, WebbCISD has money, but if it is not used it eventually has to be returned and if this happens, funds then start getting decreased. Regardless of who's on the board now, they all have a past!! Some of them are currently worst than others with a past, but why hate and talk of them...the community are the only ones responsible for what becomes of the school, you had ur right to vote each and everyone in, I only disagree on the fact that the community couldn't vote of their offices as well.
Your facts are a little off, the school in Mirando was closed because a lot of money was being spent and the kids were not getting educated. This is mismanagement of funds. It occurs when people on the board do not know what they are doing or put agenda ahead of education. The same thing can happen at WEBB. WEBB has to account for $ it spends, grades have to go up. Need to concentrate on education, not power plays. We each had a right to vote, but our votes were cancelled by people who were paid to drive in from Laredo and surrounding area. Fina does not even live here, but was paid to come run to hold a marshall seat. Adriana and Amy filled out mail in ballots for elderly people who have no idea who they voted for. Their families drove in and mailed in ballots from all over the state. You are correct the community is responsible, but the community cant be heard over the fraud. We need to find out why people who have lived out of the precinct for years still vote here (Amy's sister & Adriana's kids to name a few). That is fraud and needs to stop!
Good Luck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

On another note....u state that the close was closed because the students weren't being educated....where does the board fall into place with the student's education??? Last time, I heard, the children were being educated by teachers...not board members. And as to the votes, I can't really say much there because idk if any of it is true or not...but u can't really say that they mailed out well over 100 votes can u? But regardless, elections come and go and people will always have a complain against someone in the ballots so in all reality it's just immature people being disrespectful towards eachother. No one will ever be happy...and people will always talk.
lol

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Good Luck wrote:
On another note....u state that the close was closed because the students weren't being educated....where does the board fall into place with the student's education??? Last time, I heard, the children were being educated by teachers...not board members. And as to the votes, I can't really say much there because idk if any of it is true or not...but u can't really say that they mailed out well over 100 votes can u? But regardless, elections come and go and people will always have a complain against someone in the ballots so in all reality it's just immature people being disrespectful towards eachother. No one will ever be happy...and people will always talk.
Teachers do teach but the board approves the teachers....n if certain ppl r board members they will fire who is against them n hire who will b their puppets

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Hebbronville Forum right now

Search the Hebbronville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min steven 17,110
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Gasman 21,547
illegal immagration 4 hr And 25
freeman??? 18 hr El Don 2
new coach...Lolo Alvarez 22 hr Stopcoaching 7
Denise Alaniz Sat Comments 20
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Fri Wow 598
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hebbronville Jobs

•••