idiots

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2012
I hadn't gone to church in a long time & decided to go yesterday. I remembered fast why I hadn't gone! There are so many hypocrites that go & not only to pray like the rest of us sinners but they help out!! I tried not to think about it but I couldn't help it. I just got sick to my stomach. I think my prayers are heard from home just as good.
wow

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Jul 30, 2012
wow with you maybe ur the hypocrite!! U go to church to pray for yourself and others. Some people are trying to change and at least they r trying to better themselves but its always yalls negativity you cant just be glad for them. Obviously they are doing something your not doing.
idiots

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Jul 30, 2012
Your right, I did go to pray for myself & others but its hard when the same people that think they're all good are there acting innocent. If they were changed that would be ok but they are not!
honest

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Jul 31, 2012
I feel the same way sometimes but I have to remember that I go to church for me and to pray to God and no other reason.
Omg

Dallas, TX

#5 Jul 31, 2012
Really dum how could u put that the people r there to try and change and god dose not judge Rember that we are all gods children he made us all and we are all sinners
WTF

United States

#6 Aug 9, 2012
gtfo of here with that Jesus crap
Lil prayer

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2012
I'm a believer and believe that GOD loves us all. Now if people are at church for the wrong reasons, by all means that's their thing. As for me & my family as well as many others, I'm sure we're there with good intentions.
Never turn your back on the bad. It only takes a little good in them to make a change & difference. Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt.
Evil disables the good in one, but with a little faith, love, hope & prayer, the evil in one can disintegrate and make us better people.
PRAY people, PRAY!
There's GOOD in all of US.
Moses

Mission, TX

#9 Sep 14, 2012
Lil prayer wrote:
I'm a believer and believe that GOD loves us all. Now if people are at church for the wrong reasons, by all means that's their thing. As for me & my family as well as many others, I'm sure we're there with good intentions.
Never turn your back on the bad. It only takes a little good in them to make a change & difference. Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt.
Evil disables the good in one, but with a little faith, love, hope & prayer, the evil in one can disintegrate and make us better people.
PRAY people, PRAY!
There's GOOD in all of US.
Everything you said is true but, what kind of wrong reasons are you talking about?
Lil prayer

United States

#10 Sep 14, 2012
I'm referring to the wrong reasons the rest are referring to. If they think one is a hypocrite, well whatever that persons intentions are whether good or bad that's their thing. I'm sure they are there at church with good intentions, but not everyone thinks alike. Some might think it's with bad in mind, I think it's with good in mind. I know that when one goes to church it's for the betterment of ones life, to try to change for the better, to make a difference in society for good reasons. I don't like to see the bad in anyone because everyone is entitled to change.
eyeea

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Sep 18, 2012
Ugh drama
DAE

Mission, TX

#12 Sep 18, 2012
Lil prayer wrote:
I'm referring to the wrong reasons the rest are referring to. If they think one is a hypocrite, well whatever that persons intentions are whether good or bad that's their thing. I'm sure they are there at church with good intentions, but not everyone thinks alike. Some might think it's with bad in mind, I think it's with good in mind. I know that when one goes to church it's for the betterment of ones life, to try to change for the better, to make a difference in society for good reasons. I don't like to see the bad in anyone because everyone is entitled to change.
Well yes, of course. One thing is for sure though, it's never too late to change. The point is that emotional feelings and emotional sorrow over your sin is not the same as Biblical repentance. Biblical repentance is a very simple proposition. Biblical repentance is a change of mind. It means that you agree with God that you are guilty and cannot save yourself.
SATAN

United States

#13 Sep 18, 2012
666 B¡TCHES!!!!! I can't wait to go to hell and have rough sex with the devil himself!!!!
DAE

Mission, TX

#14 Sep 19, 2012
SATAN wrote:
666 B¡TCHES!!!!! I can't wait to go to hell and have rough sex with the devil himself!!!!
What does the devil look like? I know he probably doesn't have a red suit and a pitchfork and all that, but do you think we'd recognize him if we saw him? Doesn't the Bible say someplace that he's like an angel? Ah, but never forget that although Satan is real, he is a defeated foe. Because by his death and resurrection Jesus Christ has defeated death and Hell and Satan. Put your faith and trust in Christ, for some day the final battle will be fought and Satan's power will be destroyed forever.
A believer

United States

#15 Sep 19, 2012
Hi everyone, i am a believer of Christ. which mean i have a relationship with God. I also minisster as well. No i'm not a Pastor in Hebbronville or anything like that, but i minister outside of hebbronville.

I understand your comment about hipocrites but a church is not perfect a church is a place for the broken hearted, and people who are not perfect. If you don't feel comfortable at that church then that place is probably not for you. there are many different churches around the world and are all different for everyone. and as for those ppl remember its not about those ppl its about you, your familky and friends because the only person you have to answer to is God. He is the one who is going to judge you. so let ppl say or do what they want because in the end they have to answer to god as well. and He is the only one who holds the keys to hell.

as for the guy talking about Satan yup i pray for you. you are getting feed with lies by satan. God loves you he sent His only son Jesus to die for you even if you were the only person in this world jesus wld still come and die for you. I have met so many ppl and they always tell me the same thingthat they made the right choice to ask God to come into their heart. remeber it doesnt matter what you've done. god wants to love you, bless you, and show you what kind of god he is. i encourge you to get to know Him and i mean get to know him by reading the bible going to church and praying. If you dont like it then you didnt lose anything but if you do fall in love with him you just gained the world.

god Bless you all.
and i know some words might be mispelled.:)
thanks

United States

#16 Sep 19, 2012
A believer wrote:
Hi everyone, i am a believer of Christ. which mean i have a relationship with God. I also minisster as well. No i'm not a Pastor in Hebbronville or anything like that, but i minister outside of hebbronville.

I understand your comment about hipocrites but a church is not perfect a church is a place for the broken hearted, and people who are not perfect. If you don't feel comfortable at that church then that place is probably not for you. there are many different churches around the world and are all different for everyone. and as for those ppl remember its not about those ppl its about you, your familky and friends because the only person you have to answer to is God. He is the one who is going to judge you. so let ppl say or do what they want because in the end they have to answer to god as well. and He is the only one who holds the keys to hell.

as for the guy talking about Satan yup i pray for you. you are getting feed with lies by satan. God loves you he sent His only son Jesus to die for you even if you were the only person in this world jesus wld still come and die for you. I have met so many ppl and they always tell me the same thingthat they made the right choice to ask God to come into their heart. remeber it doesnt matter what you've done. god wants to love you, bless you, and show you what kind of god he is. i encourge you to get to know Him and i mean get to know him by reading the bible going to church and praying. If you dont like it then you didnt lose anything but if you do fall in love with him you just gained the world.

god Bless you all.
and i know some words might be mispelled.:)
God bless you!
DAE

Mission, TX

#17 Sep 20, 2012
Great post!! Ahhhh, never mind the spelling. I love knowing that someone is praying for all of us. Life is tough and just going thru the daily stuff that can bring us down when we take our eyes off the Lord. My request is that I will keep my eyes on Him when things seem to be dragging me down. Thank you for your prayers!
Angel

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Sep 21, 2012
The thing that is mind boggling is that people who attend church ate the first to criticize others.
C_nt

Victoria, TX

#19 Sep 22, 2012
DAE wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the devil look like? I know he probably doesn't have a red suit and a pitchfork and all that, but do you think we'd recognize him if we saw him? Doesn't the Bible say someplace that he's like an angel? Ah, but never forget that although Satan is real, he is a defeated foe. Because by his death and resurrection Jesus Christ has defeated death and Hell and Satan. Put your faith and trust in Christ, for some day the final battle will be fought and Satan's power will be destroyed forever.
The antichrist is going to be president of our country and will try and influence the rest of the world to follow his lead otherwise they will be destroyed leading to WWIII. Once the war has ended, 80% of the entire population will have died. All of us are not ready to die although we say we are. Once death is accepted, can we live our lives with no fear, hate, and regrets. Make no plans and take your day as it comes. For death is uncontrollable and merely a long nap... "The power of Christ compels you!!! The power of Christ compels you!!! The power of Christ compels you!!!" F*cking C*nts!!!!!
DAE

Mission, TX

#20 Sep 24, 2012
I say if you're going to die, die big. Entertain those you leave behind. Posthumous reflexes. You know, dying takes place in stages...and not all of the electrical energy in your brain is discharged when you're dead. Every now and then, a corpse goes 'GNORRRT! That's just electricity. But I say if we have this possibility, let's plan those reflexes. Do something entertaining. Roll over on the autopsy table. Cross your legs, scratch your balls. Do something. Be fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniela de Leon 2 hr What 1
Refinery 2 hr Your Future 12
Internet 20 hr New service 4
Bruni Badgers (Dec '14) Mon SMH 84
Whataburger Dec 2 Finally 2
Moya Dec 2 Gigi 14
Little League ? (Jan '16) Dec 2 Beisbol 4

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebbronville Mortgages