Job Hunting

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Help!! I need a job! Where are they hiring?
theboss

Victoria, TX

#2 Jun 20, 2012
Job Hunting wrote:
Help!! I need a job! Where are they hiring?

What kind of job do u want.
Job Hunting

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jun 20, 2012
Anything office setting, clerical, administrative
TRUE TRUE TRUE

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Jun 20, 2012
It's going to be hard finding something like that in Hebronville. Your best bets would be either the banks, the school district, or the county. Good luck. Hebbronville really needs more people like you instead of the ghetto (no work) drug addict losers that are taking over.

Don't give up.
theboss

Victoria, TX

#5 Jun 21, 2012
TRUE TRUE TRUE wrote:
It's going to be hard finding something like that in Hebronville. Your best bets would be either the banks, the school district, or the county. Good luck. Hebbronville really needs more people like you instead of the ghetto (no work) drug addict losers that are taking over.

Don't give up.

IBC was looking for workers you might want to try them.
Job Hunting

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jun 21, 2012
Thank you! I hope I find something soon
chaka kong

Hebbronville, TX

#7 Jun 24, 2012
you could sell cheese burgers
Waka waka

Dallas, TX

#8 Jun 25, 2012
Hey I dont work at a cheeseburger place but I do work at a fast food restaurant and I still make a pay check about the same as what a county employee makes. like I said I still receive a pay check unlike others waiting and waiting to get a job that matches their degree. Now a days it doesnt matter what degree u get, the problem with that is there a job opening for it.
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Jun 25, 2012
Waka waka wrote:
Hey I dont work at a cheeseburger place but I do work at a fast food restaurant and I still make a pay check about the same as what a county employee makes. like I said I still receive a pay check unlike others waiting and waiting to get a job that matches their degree. Now a days it doesnt matter what degree u get, the problem with that is there a job opening for it.
Very true. But there is a fine line in majoring in 12th century poetry and a degree in law. Plus, more and more companies are looking for specialized workers to employ rather than a person who has a broad knowledge of things. Meaning, technical schools have a higher success rate than universities. Sounds far fetched but it's true.
bunch of unprofessional

United States

#10 Jun 25, 2012
No the problem with this twn is getting your break if ur lucky enough to know someone inside to get you in! These banks n local businesses have unprofessional idiots who hire who they want over who actually has best experience or best qualifies
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Jun 27, 2012
This reminds me of the bums standing in corners asking for work. There was an ad in the paper of someone in need of a job. I called and informed the man that I needed yard work done. He ended up turning down the job with some lame excuse.
Waka waka

Dallas, TX

#12 Jun 27, 2012
bunch of unprofessional wrote:
No the problem with this twn is getting your break if ur lucky enough to know someone inside to get you in! These banks n local businesses have unprofessional idiots who hire who they want over who actually has best experience or best qualifies
so true!!! I c people that work for government but her husband is a druggie like wtf. Or like baker hughes fir example. All these women that work there. They are dumb ass fucks so they got their job by their looks. Im probably way smarter than some not all. But I dont have a skinny body and dont walk with a stick up my ass like them. So ill just stay to my fast food restaurant job. Wouldnt trade it in the world if its just based upon looks and easy girls. But im a big sophisticated plus sized woman with my head held high at my job
Iluv2hump

Euless, TX

#13 Jun 27, 2012
Waka waka wrote:
<quoted text> so true!!! I c people that work for government but her husband is a druggie like wtf. Or like baker hughes fir example. All these women that work there. They are dumb ass fucks so they got their job by their looks. Im probably way smarter than some not all. But I dont have a skinny body and dont walk with a stick up my ass like them. So ill just stay to my fast food restaurant job. Wouldnt trade it in the world if its just based upon looks and easy girls. But im a big sophisticated plus sized woman with my head held high at my job
Ruby and alice lee ....just easy lays! That's why Ruby left her last job... She screwed Robert,Cande 1 and Cande 2. Now time to screw the BH staff. Gross.....
yea

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Jun 27, 2012
I applied at best western i heard they were looking for ppl.
yll

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Jul 8, 2012
Best western is looking for front desk night aduit person.
ben

Raymondville, TX

#16 Jul 9, 2012
is their another girl that works at baker
whosthat

United States

#17 Jul 15, 2012
Graduated in oilfeild trash and still going strong. If you want to make something of yourself anybody can do it. Working pay check to pay check is not comfortable living.
Lol

Dallas, TX

#18 Jul 16, 2012
Ponganse a jalar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fair queens 12 hr Taco time 6
Bond Cosby from brooks county lease of your cou... 14 hr The facts will st... 2
Adult bullies 23 hr Yes 2
county needs to clean up the streets and fix th... Fri Pride 23
jennelle pena Fri Hello 64 44
The winner of the fair queen and the dumb reaso... Fri Wet 3
education Fri Yo queiro 5
More from around the web

Hebbronville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE