3 days of darkness are you prepared

Posted in the Hebbronville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nasa

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Dec 7, 2012
please stay calm stay calm! don't get all crazy start shooting people like is crazy mother##. it will pass but please pray and have your family with you. God bless all of u, make sure you have generators candles waters canned food. please be prepared. and stay calm
true or false

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Nibiru

Pharr, TX

#3 Dec 8, 2012
nasa wrote:
please stay calm stay calm! don't get all crazy start shooting people like is crazy mother##. it will pass but please pray and have your family with you. God bless all of u, make sure you have generators candles waters canned food. please be prepared. and stay calm
STAY CALM!! You say. DON'T SHOOT!! You say. BULLSH!!!!!T!! how the hell are you going to repel against those that are willing to sacrifice their lifes for generators, candles, water, and canned food. I know, SHOOT THE MOFOS!! You need to defend what's yours. You need to throw "calm" and "don't shoot" out the window. Not going to happen.
false

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Dec 8, 2012
There are no planetary alignments in the next few decades and even if these alignments were to occur, their effects on the Earth would be negligible. One major alignment occurred in 1962, for example, and two others happened during 1982 and 2000. Each December the Earth and sun align with the approximate center of the Milky Way Galaxy but that is an annual event of no consequence
C*nt

United States

#5 Dec 11, 2012
true or false wrote:
http://beforeitsnews.com/2012/ 2012/11/updates-on-the-3-days- of-darkness-tibetan-monks-make -a-statement-for-nasa-12-21-20 12-2439214.html
These are the same people who claims that Adam Sandler, Damon Waynes, and Michael Jordan died in a plane crash.
sure

Pasadena, TX

#6 Dec 12, 2012
I honestly think it's all bs. And if so then so b it. We will b in darkness meaning no sun. Not electricity and no running water come on ppl..
This is bull

Pomona, CA

#7 Dec 13, 2012
I really don't give a **** because its probably a scam man NASA might be true or not and dec.21 about the end of the world that's all fake like in 1999 or 2000 that the world is gonna end really who believes on all this bull especially the f**king movie it made everybody scared and people trying to look at the future or the end of the world but there is actually something the end of the world is called when you get old and die and we all know that's going to happen. So I'm out
Thats RIGHT

Pharr, TX

#8 Dec 14, 2012
This is bull wrote:
I really don't give a **** because its probably a scam man NASA might be true or not and dec.21 about the end of the world that's all fake like in 1999 or 2000 that the world is gonna end really who believes on all this bull especially the f**king movie it made everybody scared and people trying to look at the future or the end of the world but there is actually something the end of the world is called when you get old and die and we all know that's going to happen. So I'm out
El mundo se acaba para el que muera
detty

Southampton, UK

#9 Dec 14, 2012
i really dont know wot to think you hear all diffrent storys i do feel really scard of wot might or could happen
Nibiru

Pharr, TX

#10 Dec 14, 2012
detty wrote:
i really dont know wot to think you hear all diffrent storys i do feel really scard of wot might or could happen
What's there to think about? Everyone that has ever died has seen the end of this world. Every day more and more people are seeing the end of this world. I myself am not too far from having my last peek at this world. I think what people should really start thinking about is book signing day when the book of your life is opened and either you are signed in with the good or the evil.
chaos4you

Bellevue, WA

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Looks like being a doomsday prepper is gonna pay off. As for the end of the world. No way! We as mankind are evolving both mentally and spiritually. Thats what the mayans were saying and thats what to expect in the coming.
flipper

UK

#12 Dec 15, 2012
where are the links on the nasa site confirming this?
History

United States

#13 Dec 15, 2012
The myan calendar does not say that the world is gna end. 1999 was just bunch of people talking about the year 2000 world would end. The ancient myan calendar is different. If you watch the history Chanel you would know. Or read the book about the galactical effect. The world us not going to end. It's not a yearly thing thy happeneds every December either.
coolness

Ballwin, MO

#14 Dec 16, 2012
The world will end when u die
NASA

Alice, TX

#15 Dec 16, 2012
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/201...

^Read that and the topics it covers instead of arguing, idiots.
sad

Edinburg, TX

#16 Dec 17, 2012
coolness wrote:
The world will end when u die

I agree
Famous Sun WarriorDominus

Mumbai, India

#17 Dec 19, 2012
Yes Darkess is Coming.3 days of Darkness will open the gates of the Underworld.All the demons,evil spirits will walk the earth, your worst nightmares will come true...Be prepared..My mother Mary predicted this in her Final secret..Its not the End yet...Jut the begining of 7yrs of Human Suffering..My father is coming..Only a few will be Taken..Only Faith can save you...Time is Running out
apollyon

Barnwell, SC

#18 Dec 23, 2012
Get off the web you losers
mayan

Hebbronville, TX

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Mayans suck bunch of lies
Mr H

Victoria, TX

#20 Dec 26, 2012
Soooo, did I miss the three days of darkness? Its crazy how Mayans predicted the end of the world but failed to predict the arrival and takeover of the Spaniards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jersey baseball 20 min Jersey baseball fan 2
looking for a single woman 30 min leo 4
Longhorn Football 50 min Yoyo 6
Running from cops 1 hr Miss Big Panties 27
Keep a word * drop a word (Oct '11) 2 hr Trunketeer 6,734
noelia mendoza (Jan '15) 14 hr big baller 31
Fight!! Aug 30 not good moms 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebbronville Mortgages