What are some good topics for a serio...
YEP

Mission, TX

#23 Mar 21, 2013
Mayor wrote:
What is the meaning of life, is it your achievement of all your desires, or perhaps your continuous search for Ethiopia. Maybe your covenant of life and your search for it's environment and live it out to its fullest. You are the only one that can answer this question. For me it is here, right here in this moment in time...... Hope I answered your question.
You answered my question. I was kind of hoping others would join in, in the conversation. But unfortunately no takers. Except of course for you and 2 others. In all honesty, All i'm trying to do, when I post, is to get the younger crowd to join in and participate in a good topic and get them to understand that life is NOT just about wanting to know who did this or who did that. You know, CHISMES!! So, in order for me to get my message across, I get into different websites and select whatever topics of interest I can find. Whether it's about politics, schools, sports, whatever. Know what i'm saying? THATS IT!!! No wrong intentions, just good clean fun. My problem is, I always get interference from others. Why? Because I get into websites and use somebody else's quotes and sayings. Now you tell me, am I doing something illegal? I don't think so. I just want to make sure that the readers are clear on what my topics are all about. As for now, well, thank you for your input. Had the pleasure of conversing with you sir, have a nice day.
Easy

Victoria, TX

#24 Mar 23, 2013
Gov wrote:
How about talking about all these sluts in town that fraud the government. They have name brand everything- drive nice cars- show off expensive nails on themselves and daughters but the whole time they get foodstamps and every other free things the gov gives sluts. Lets put them on a blast.
Where should we start?
Mayor

Edroy, TX

#25 Mar 23, 2013
Mr. or Ms. Easy, why should we start this. The system is here to give it all away......... to the wrong people. The hard working people aways get the short end. Do not know if you read a recent topic about a Federal Agent that got shot. Did you also know that the Secuestration that is happening in our government is cutting all of Federal employees pay some up to 40%. You tell me if that is right, a man takes a bullet so you sleep better at night and gets screwed. A woman has x amount of kids and she gets paid with food stamps so her and her divorced husban can eat like royalty . So like I said before there is nothing we can do about it, but continué to support there lazy asses.
Mr H

United States

#26 Mar 24, 2013
Mayor wrote:
What is the meaning of life, is it your achievement of all your desires, or perhaps your continuous search for Ethiopia. Maybe your covenant of life and your search for it's environment and live it out to its fullest. You are the only one that can answer this question. For me it is here, right here in this moment in time...... Hope I answered your question.
I'm not sure who exactly is searching for Ethiopia now days, but I know many spiritualist search for euphoria.
Mr H

United States

#27 Mar 24, 2013
YEP wrote:
<quoted text>You answered my question. I was kind of hoping others would join in, in the conversation. But unfortunately no takers. Except of course for you and 2 others. In all honesty, All i'm trying to do, when I post, is to get the younger crowd to join in and participate in a good topic and get them to understand that life is NOT just about wanting to know who did this or who did that. You know, CHISMES!! So, in order for me to get my message across, I get into different websites and select whatever topics of interest I can find. Whether it's about politics, schools, sports, whatever. Know what i'm saying? THATS IT!!! No wrong intentions, just good clean fun. My problem is, I always get interference from others. Why? Because I get into websites and use somebody else's quotes and sayings. Now you tell me, am I doing something illegal? I don't think so. I just want to make sure that the readers are clear on what my topics are all about. As for now, well, thank you for your input. Had the pleasure of conversing with you sir, have a nice day.
Skip searching the web for convo ideas. Speak about anything, if the story or topic is good, you'll form a crowd. I personally found that interesting life experiences are great for entertaining the masses. Which I will post a convo later. Be true to yourself...
Mr H

United States

#28 Mar 24, 2013
Mayor wrote:
Mr. or Ms. Easy, why should we start this. The system is here to give it all away......... to the wrong people. The hard working people aways get the short end. Do not know if you read a recent topic about a Federal Agent that got shot. Did you also know that the Secuestration that is happening in our government is cutting all of Federal employees pay some up to 40%. You tell me if that is right, a man takes a bullet so you sleep better at night and gets screwed. A woman has x amount of kids and she gets paid with food stamps so her and her divorced husban can eat like royalty . So like I said before there is nothing we can do about it, but continué to support there lazy asses.
This remind me of an anonymous quote of an elder man with his granddaughter. An elderly man takes his gd to the beach one morning to find that the beach is covered with star fishes that was washed up from the tide. He begins to pick up a star fish and return it to the ocean when the little girl asked why he was wasting his time trying to make a difference when there was just too many to save. As he placed the star fish in the water, he turned a said,"I might not be able to make a difference to all of them, but at least I made a difference to this one". Need I say more?
Mayor

Edroy, TX

#29 Mar 24, 2013
Mr. H very well put. In my mind more that one person should step up and take care of one another, may be we would not have so many astray starfish in our country.
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#30 Mar 25, 2013
Mayor wrote:
Mr. H very well put. In my mind more that one person should step up and take care of one another, may be we would not have so many astray starfish in our country.
I can see why making changes to our country may look overwhelming, but if you start small like our community. It's really not that bad.
Mr X

Mission, TX

#31 Mar 25, 2013
Mayor wrote:
That is exactly right. Very well said "Mayor"
Mr X

Mission, TX

#32 Mar 25, 2013
Mr H wrote:
<quoted text>
Skip searching the web for convo ideas. Speak about anything, if the story or topic is good, you'll form a crowd. I personally found that interesting life experiences are great for entertaining the masses. Which I will post a convo later. Be true to yourself...
Mr. H please. I have been true to myself. I've tried just about anything and everything there is to talk about. The problem is that a lot of the younger generation are not into current events. Unless the topic is gossip. Looking forward to your next topic.
Mr X

Mission, TX

#33 Mar 25, 2013
Mr H wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure who exactly is searching for Ethiopia now days, but I know many spiritualist search for euphoria.
Lol. I thought about that answer as well. Kinda of reminds me of Kelly Bundy on Married with Children, where she was to perform on stage for a play and said one day she was going to be a lesbian, when in fact she meant thespian.
Dilley, TX

#34 Mar 25, 2013
Ok, how about this. How is it fair that some people spend their lives trying to live by socities rules, by God's rules and still they don't seem to catch a break in life, while people who have no regard for rules get it all. I see liars, cheaters, sl u t s and really evil people get everything in life. Should I just break all the rules and expect to be forgiven at the end of the day???
foreal

United States

#35 Mar 25, 2013
karma wrote:
Ok, how about this. How is it fair that some people spend their lives trying to live by socities rules, by God's rules and still they don't seem to catch a break in life, while people who have no regard for rules get it all. I see liars, cheaters, sl u t s and really evil people get everything in life. Should I just break all the rules and expect to be forgiven at the end of the day???
Wow I agree with u 100% on that one! So much for wishful thinking
Mayor

Edroy, TX

#36 Mar 25, 2013
There is only one default Mr. H people will not help them self much less each other. Karma is, I hate to admitted, right. I see it every day in this town and the next. People don't try anymore. They want ever thing in a gold platter because silver is not good enough anymore. What happened to the days that working meant something. It was pride and selfless service, in anything. The only ones that got government help were the ones that real needed the help. Now in this times we see someone buying two hundred dollars of party food paying this lone star. Many times it has crossed my mind. If you can't beat them join them, but I have to much intigrety, selfless service, pride and honor.
Mr X

Mission, TX

#37 Mar 26, 2013
This is for "Karma", "foreal", and "Mayor".

My answer to you three is NO, NO, and NO!!! Don't give up. It's up to us to stay in the attitude of faith. A lot of people give up too easily. You are closest to your victory when you face the greatest opposition. I believe we can keep a good attitude in the tough times when we are not getting our way. Most people already know what they're doing wrong. So,why should we follow their foot steps? Again, re-think what you're saying. It's wrong.
benji

United States

#38 Mar 26, 2013
Hehe
Mr X

Mission, TX

#39 Mar 26, 2013
benji wrote:
Hehe
Your tone is defensive. You obviously have a vested interest in seeing your "message" be received, so stop ignoring what "GOOD PEOPLE" have to say.
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#40 Mar 29, 2013
Mr X wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. I thought about that answer as well. Kinda of reminds me of Kelly Bundy on Married with Children, where she was to perform on stage for a play and said one day she was going to be a lesbian, when in fact she meant thespian.
HCLMAO.........
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#41 Mar 29, 2013
karma wrote:
Strength is what made our town. Did the farmers of hebbronville run away when Pancho villa came into town? If there is anything I have learned is that life isn't fair and strength is what gets us through it. I was like that at one time, wondering when I was going to catch my break. Then I learned how to "smell the roses"and that's when I saw what was really in front of me... Life. Everyone today seems to be in some sort of rat race. Living by society and gods rules is basically living to everyone else's expectations, when the only standard you should meet is your own. I'm sure by now everyone realizes that life isn't perfect. Keep that in mind while reflecting on what you are really missing. Take a rich family for example. Sure they don't have to worry about money, but instead they commit adultery, do drugs, or they don't have any real friends. As for the poor family, they have each other and friends for support. What it boils down to is no matter what we are blessed with, we will always lack something, it's up to you to choose what you can live without. So choose your path and actions wisely, because despite what the outcome is, you will have to live out your days with it.
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#42 Mar 29, 2013
foreal wrote:
<quoted text>Wow I agree with u 100% on that one! So much for wishful thinking
Wishful thinking is ok in moderation. How else will we ever motivate ourselves to drive on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benefit 19 min Just saying 3
Just saying 35 min Just saying 1
Board Member Webb C.I.S.D. (Apr '13) 3 hr Gigi 12
Amanda Carpentier Thu Liar 3
Karen Michelle Box (Dec '10) Thu God 22
Places to eat Thu FDA 2
smellyalater Thu gitty 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebbronville Mortgages