What are some good topics for a serio...

What are some good topics for a serious conversation?

Posted in the Hebbronville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
How about it

Mission, TX

#1 Mar 19, 2013
AND..........Bola Cola, leave the Brisket Burger comments out of this.:( Seriously dude, if u keep eating these things, you must weigh a ton and have a heart attack. lol. Just kidding. OK, anyone? Or do you want ME to give you some topics? I have a few. Here are some. You decide which one you care to discuss.

1. Is having sex at the age of 12 right?
2. Do you think that the HIV virus was created by the governments in an attempt to eradicate the homosexuals and Africans???
3. The Meaning of Life.

Come on people, take ur pick.
Useless

United States

#2 Mar 19, 2013
No hombre no! U people have no knowledge of ANYTHING!!! There's only a few people that DO.
Mr. H
DAE (whom I haven't heard from)
El Dessenter
John Lydon( another person I haven't heard from)
Bola Cola ( hmmm, maybe)
Ba! That's it! Los de mas------- son burros!
Buajajajaja.
Mayor

Edroy, TX

#3 Mar 19, 2013
The government could not have started the virus. They couldn't have. It was just a freak of nature in my opinión. Just a crazy person that wanted taboo with a monkey that is it.
Thank You

Mission, TX

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Mayor wrote:
The government could not have started the virus. They couldn't have. It was just a freak of nature in my opinión. Just a crazy person that wanted taboo with a monkey that is it.
..........Mr. Mayor! Finally, someone who wants to talk about a topic of interest. OK, "mayor", why do u think the government has nothing to do with the HIV virus? Explain.
pathetic

United States

#5 Mar 19, 2013
How about we just talk about your mom! she gets passed around by every guy in town. so I'm pretty sure a lot of ppl would want to comment on this topic!!! Lmfao!!!! What you should do is get of this topics bullshit get a fkn job and there would be one less person trying to start sh!t on this stupid website!!!!!!!!!!
Right back at you

Mission, TX

#6 Mar 19, 2013
pathetic wrote:
How about we just talk about your mom! she gets passed around by every guy in town. so I'm pretty sure a lot of ppl would want to comment on this topic!!! Lmfao!!!! What you should do is get of this topics bullshit get a fkn job and there would be one less person trying to start sh!t on this stupid website!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!! Take your BS elsewhere kid, because I'm a modern man. A man for the millenium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multicultural postmodern deconstructionist, politically, anatomically, and ecologically correct. I've been uplinked and downloaded, I've been inputted and outsourced. I know the upside of downsizing I know the downside of upgrading. I'm a high tech lo-life. A cutting-edge, state-of-the-art, bi-coastal multi taker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond. You can't shut me up, you can't dumb me down, cause I'm tireless and I'm wireless. I'm an alpha-male on beta-blockers. I'm a non-believer and an over achiever, laid-back but fashion forward, up front, down home, low rent, high maintenance, supersize, long lasting, high definition, fast acting, oven ready, and built to last. I'm a hands on, footloose, knee-jerk head case, prematurely post traumatic, and I have a love child who sends me hate mail. But I'm feeling; I'm caring; I'm healing; I'm sharing; a supportive, bonding, nurturing, primary caregiver. So KISS MY ever loving A$$!
Gov

Victoria, TX

#7 Mar 19, 2013
How about talking about all these sluts in town that fraud the government. They have name brand everything- drive nice cars- show off expensive nails on themselves and daughters but the whole time they get foodstamps and every other free things the gov gives sluts. Lets put them on a blast.
Bola cola

Mcallen, TX

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Is there one meaning of life? Or is it relative to the person? Maybe that is a good way to begin looking at the question.

Useless and How about it: I am curious have you thought about this question in these ways?
Bola cola

Mcallen, TX

#9 Mar 19, 2013
And I promise to leaf brisket love out of this but that doesn't mean I can't eat thems while I type
Mr Brisketeer

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2013
Bola cola wrote:
And I promise to leaf brisket love out of this but that doesn't mean I can't eat thems while I type
LMAO!!! Whatever suits u best. But hey Bola, guess what? A few friends of mine stopped by to drink a few brewskis, and decided to BBQ. Guess what I bbqed? You got it, pork ribs. Lol. U thought I was going to say brisket huh?
Mr Brisketeer

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Gov wrote:
How about talking about all these sluts in town that fraud the government. They have name brand everything- drive nice cars- show off expensive nails on themselves and daughters but the whole time they get foodstamps and every other free things the gov gives sluts. Lets put them on a blast.
Go for it dude. But wait till morning cause I'm a little tipsy and sleepy. Bye.
Mr Brisketeer

United States

#12 Mar 19, 2013
Bola cola wrote:
Is there one meaning of life? Or is it relative to the person? Maybe that is a good way to begin looking at the question.
Useless and How about it: I am curious have you thought about this question in these ways?
No not really. But again let's wait till morning I'm tired, sleepy and tipsy. Ni- night
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Mar 19, 2013
Right back at you wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!! Take your BS elsewhere kid, because I'm a modern man. A man for the millenium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multicultural postmodern deconstructionist, politically, anatomically, and ecologically correct. I've been uplinked and downloaded, I've been inputted and outsourced. I know the upside of downsizing I know the downside of upgrading. I'm a high tech lo-life. A cutting-edge, state-of-the-art, bi-coastal multi taker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond. You can't shut me up, you can't dumb me down, cause I'm tireless and I'm wireless. I'm an alpha-male on beta-blockers. I'm a non-believer and an over achiever, laid-back but fashion forward, up front, down home, low rent, high maintenance, supersize, long lasting, high definition, fast acting, oven ready, and built to last. I'm a hands on, footloose, knee-jerk head case, prematurely post traumatic, and I have a love child who sends me hate mail. But I'm feeling; I'm caring; I'm healing; I'm sharing; a supportive, bonding, nurturing, primary caregiver. So KISS MY ever loving A$$!
That was very well put.... Lmfao.
Mayor

Edroy, TX

#14 Mar 20, 2013
pathetic wrote:
This are the pepole that should have swallowed before conception. Maybe the next batch would have been a better contributor to our society! Jobs you want to talk about jobs I have two very, very well off careers. But you would not know the difference.
Mr X

Mission, TX

#16 Mar 20, 2013
Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
This are the pepole that should have swallowed before conception. Maybe the next batch would have been a better contributor to our society! Jobs you want to talk about jobs I have two very, very well off careers. But you would not know the difference.
LMAO!!! ALRIGHT "Mayor"!!!! Are you kidding me? The next batch would have been a better contributor to our society? No, please no. Making the same mistake twice seems to indicate three mistakes, doesn’t it? First you make the mistake. Then you make the same mistake. Then you make the same mistake twice. If you simply say, Don’t make the same mistake, you’ll avoid the first mistake.
Mr X

Mission, TX

#17 Mar 20, 2013
Mr H wrote:
<quoted text>
My head hurts! lmao!
George Carlin

San Antonio, TX

#18 Mar 20, 2013
Right back at you wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! Take your BS elsewhere kid, because I'm a modern man. A man for the millenium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multicultural postmodern deconstructionist, politically, anatomically, and ecologically correct. I've been uplinked and downloaded, I've been inputted and outsourced. I know the upside of downsizing I know the downside of upgrading. I'm a high tech lo-life. A cutting-edge, state-of-the-art, bi-coastal multi taker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond. You can't shut me up, you can't dumb me down, cause I'm tireless and I'm wireless. I'm an alpha-male on beta-blockers. I'm a non-believer and an over achiever, laid-back but fashion forward, up front, down home, low rent, high maintenance, supersize, long lasting, high definition, fast acting, oven ready, and built to last. I'm a hands on, footloose, knee-jerk head case, prematurely post traumatic, and I have a love child who sends me hate mail. But I'm feeling; I'm caring; I'm healing; I'm sharing; a supportive, bonding, nurturing, primary caregiver. So KISS MY ever loving A$$!
You Quoting My Sh*t!
Mayor

Edroy, TX

#20 Mar 20, 2013
What is the meaning of life, is it your achievement of all your desires, or perhaps your continuous search for Ethiopia. Maybe your covenant of life and your search for it's environment and live it out to its fullest. You are the only one that can answer this question. For me it is here, right here in this moment in time...... Hope I answered your question.
Sure

Mission, TX

#21 Mar 21, 2013
George Carlin wrote:
<quoted text>
You Quoting My Sh*t!
Why not? What's wrong with that? Why does it bother you what I do? Answer that for me. After all, the computer is an educational tool. Isn't that what you said? how else can you do research? Whether looking up info for those hard to answer questions or to simply just look up jokes to make people laugh. I see nothing wrong with that. I'm sure you do that also. I mean how else did you figure out where I got George Carlins quote? Or other quotes and sayings? I had a lot of people enjoying what I commented, whether in my own words or otherwise. But somehow, you just couldn't stand the idea of me doing so. Why? Beats the hell out of me. One thing is for sure and without a doubt, IT GOT YOUR ATTENTION!
George Carlin

Mission, TX

#22 Mar 21, 2013
Mr H wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Mr. H, I have to tell you, "before somebody else decides to ruin my fun". I got this quote from the one and only, the late George Carlin. May he rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a word * drop a word (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 8,584
Imeldas new truck 2 hr Angela 7
mojo and wife cadena 3 hr FB pro 11
looking? Tue lmao 10
marcos cantu (Nov '13) Aug 10 lover30 2
Jenelle arrendondo Aug 9 Yup 6
Apples on window seals Aug 2 Curious 1

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance