wicket

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2012
Does anybody know who selling puppies ???
foxtail

United States

#2 Jul 6, 2012
Try Melissa Nixon.
c*nt

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2012
wicket wrote:
Does anybody know who selling puppies ???
Nope, but I know someone who sells children.... Interested?
godslove

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Jul 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="c*nt"]<quote d text>Nope, but I know someone who sells children.... Interested?[/QUOTE]
who I want a baby.
jesusave

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Jul 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="c*nt"]<quote d text>Nope, but I know someone who sells children.... Interested?[/QUOTE]

We r interested in adopting a baby or a child. Please get back to us.
C*nt

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2012
Are you guys really serious?! Go to Laredo and buy one at la pulga for $5 and a taco. The birth certificate might say magic johnson or George bush but at least it has papers.
godslove

United States

#7 Jul 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="C*nt"]Are you guys really serious?! Go to Laredo and buy one at la pulga for $5 and a taco. The birth certificate might say magic johnson or George bush but at least it has papers.[/QUOTE]
Haha ur really funny. We want a real baby no no la pulga .that is to funny. Is that for real. If it is it's illegal. Wow!
C*nt

United States

#8 Jul 14, 2012
godslove wrote:
[QUOTE who="C*nt"]Are you guys really serious?! Go to Laredo and buy one at la pulga for $5 and a taco. The birth certificate might say magic johnson or George bush but at least it has papers."

Haha ur really funny. We want a real baby no no la pulga .that is to funny. Is that for real. If it is it's illegal. Wow!
In a serious level.... When couples "try" to make a child, they will fail because of the pressure. So don't "try" anymore and just take things as they come. You'll live a much more fulfilling life and soon you will be blessed.
C*nt

United States

#9 Jul 14, 2012
Trust me I know... My girl got prego from sitting on my underwear after I had a wet dream. And on another occasion I shot my load on her underwear thinking they where dirty. Little did I know, they were clean!!!! Ok, so I made it up. But you get the picture
Godslove

Haslet, TX

#10 Jul 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="C*nt"]Trust me I know... My girl got prego from sitting on my underwear after I had a wet dream. And on another occasion I shot my load on her underwear thinking they where dirty. Little did I know, they were clean!!!! Ok, so I made it up. But you get the picture[/QUOTE]

Yes I get the picture. But I can't have any more kids that is why I want to adopt 1 more baby.
C*nt

United States

#11 Jul 14, 2012
Godslove wrote:
[QUOTE who="C*nt"]Trust me I know... My girl got prego from sitting on my underwear after I had a wet dream. And on another occasion I shot my load on her underwear thinking they where dirty. Little did I know, they were clean!!!! Ok, so I made it up. But you get the picture"

Yes I get the picture. But I can't have any more kids that is why I want to adopt 1 more baby.
Empty nest syndrome
Godslove

Haslet, TX

#12 Jul 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="C*nt"]<quote d text>Empty nest syndrome[/QUOTE]

Due to tummers.
mommy

United States

#13 Jul 14, 2012
Godslove wrote:
[QUOTE who="C*nt"]<quote d text>Empty nest syndrome"

Due to tummers.
I'm sorry for your troubles. God bless you
Godslove

Haslet, TX

#14 Jul 14, 2012
mommy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry for your troubles. God bless you
Thank u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Outin1stRound....again !!! 1 hr Move on 7
Jerry Fernandez wife is dying 4 hr Complainer 2
Noelia Tue Loubell 21
Missing dog Tue Please help 4
Where the F is the justice in this one??? Nov 19 pssh 6
Wanting to inquire the ortho here for son are t... Nov 16 Info 1
Bobby Joe Nov 15 Curious 1

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance