Psycho chics in town!
talker

Victoria, TX

#48 Nov 4, 2010
Michelle if i were you i would keep my mouth shut cus your the one that they make gacha ur man is always with other girls and you pendeja!!! LMFAO
Downlow

United States

#49 Nov 4, 2010
Nope not her but I do got ur man nora!! U did him a favor
hahaha

Corpus Christi, TX

#51 Nov 5, 2010
Downlow wrote:
Nope not her but I do got ur man nora!! U did him a favor
Thats y he called me and told me he blew you off and dissed you!! what a fool you are!!! hahaha
remember

Corpus Christi, TX

#52 Nov 5, 2010
you crazzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy..........this site is retarded
usetobeafriend

United States

#53 Nov 5, 2010
rosalez wrote:
cindy e julie rosalez!!!!! now thats pyscho,how julie slept with her own sisters commonlaw(not hubby) shorty!!! and cindy is ok with it!! how cucu....is that! ohhh...i know why... cuz cindy sleeps around when shorty is working!! thats why cindy's older daug. is a little slut 2!
PPL comment all u want about Cindy and Julie but don't bring their kids into this. They are not at fault.
OMG

Corpus Christi, TX

#54 Nov 5, 2010
DONT BRING KIDS INTO THIS....FN PATHETIC PEOPLE GET A FN LIFE AND LEAVE THEM OUT OF IT. YOU HAVE SOME NERVE
Downlow

United States

#55 Nov 5, 2010
He told u that? Ah
Downlow

United States

#56 Nov 6, 2010
Nora ur so stupid, to let him go I think you don't even know what u had and I'm not gonna back off to bad for you!!!!! U wish he'd want you back
Talker

United States

#57 Nov 6, 2010
Downlow wrote:
Yup nora is doing the same as them except she got busted. What a bitch after she had everything. Isn't that guy married and she her friend
Yup that guy is married!! He even has two kids as well. He is that guy out of Bruni Polo Castillo his wife is a teacher here in town and they were all friends. How sick is that! Pinche Nora!! Well atleast we all know what can be expected from a psycho bitch like that!
Adriana Fernandez

Houston, TX

#58 Nov 7, 2010
Im Patsys daughter, Paula's grandaughter, related to most of pinche Hebron. If you are going to post stuff about people and use there names atleast post your name too so I can keep up with who said what because its too difficult to figure out who is saying what about who. I guess it makes it all lies then if anyone is too scared to post their own name.
Soldier of One

United States

#59 Nov 7, 2010
Natalie Bazan is kinda crazy i mean her hubby went and had another kid while they was married and she is ok with that!!!
Shes fkin EMO

United States

#60 Nov 8, 2010
BIANCA C.
Nog

United States

#61 Nov 8, 2010
Don't worry prima I know who they are. Just hatin on me
give it a shot

Corpus Christi, TX

#62 Nov 9, 2010
i dont know about polo or omar but hell with both of them nora. y dont u give me a shot ill show both of them how a real man treats a real woman. i think ur real pretty!
LOL

Corpus Christi, TX

#67 Nov 10, 2010
BLAH BLAH BLAH
lololo

Malden, MA

#69 Nov 10, 2010
for sure
THE CREW LOL

Corpus Christi, TX

#70 Nov 11, 2010
HTOWNS SOFTBALL GHETTO GIRLS TALK SO MUCH S**T YET THEY CANT FIGHT FOR SHIT.
lololol2

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#71 Nov 11, 2010
Who is in that team?
ur BFF

Bellevue, WA

#73 Nov 11, 2010
Nora u go girl! Do what u want cus if ur dude can't satisfy u....move on to the next one who can. I did, and so what if the dude is married or if ur married.Shit happens.a lot of ppl do it.ppl fk around w their wife or husbands bff. I did it and my dude divorce the bitch in the matter of months. i never felt guilty and never will cus we r happy. thats all that matters so who cares what ppl thks of u. Their just hating u cus they ppbly want that veto for themself. i will bk u up and u know it nora! have fun i bet he's good.=) ummmm! Hit him w ur best shot cus he's a keeper!
pam r

Bellevue, WA

#75 Nov 11, 2010
Spongebob why put melissa on here. u put her down we know u did. BUSTED!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Dill 27 min Ftp 1
Gonzalo and the missing county equipment 48 min Allen 13
night club 1 hr Finger 8
Who is hiring 2 hr Oylo 2
Teacher Raises Wed dea 5
Longhorn Football Wed Hmm 7
noelia mendoza (Jan '15) Sep 1 big baller 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebbronville Mortgages