Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 29, 2010
Who are they?
ooohh

Sinton, TX

#2 Oct 29, 2010
Any-One wrote:
Who are they?
your grandmother (if she is still on this earth), mom, sisters (if you got one), aunts, cousins, and girlfriend (if you got one)... need to know more?
aaaaaa no

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Oct 30, 2010
doubt
oops

Dallas, TX

#7 Oct 30, 2010
Ooohh must be a crazy one. Seems like a simple question struck a nerve! Lol!
nuts

Dallas, TX

#8 Oct 30, 2010
Evelyn, berna, meliza
auto

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Oct 30, 2010
Natalie Garza
nutz

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Oct 30, 2010
clarissa alaniz
chica loca
#11 Oct 30, 2010
For sure alicia alaniz esa loca threw herself to a car and tried doing the same thg to a train!!!!
Ya sabez

Immokalee, FL

#12 Oct 31, 2010
chica loca wrote:
For sure alicia alaniz esa loca threw herself to a car and tried doing the same thg to a train!!!!
She might b loca pero she's fine!
ugly bitch

Sinton, TX

#13 Oct 31, 2010
Alicia is one physco bitch! She's not fine she's all prego lets see how she treats her baby. lol
Ya sabez

Immokalee, FL

#14 Oct 31, 2010
ugly bitch wrote:
Alicia is one physco bitch! She's not fine she's all prego lets see how she treats her baby. lol
u say that cause Ur a girl and in hebbronville according too u all no one treats there kids rite in hebbronville! Prego o no Prego Ta mas buena Que tu!
lets see

Dallas, TX

#15 Oct 31, 2010
I've heard she's been smoking, drinking, and doing pase. That's messed up.
polar

Sinton, TX

#16 Oct 31, 2010
i think we should call cps on a lot of these bitches
lets

United States

#17 Oct 31, 2010
specialy you polar karma btch
QUE QUE
#18 Nov 1, 2010
lol u must b related to her for posting such comment...Crazy ass b*tch!!!!
ALicia fine...por plz..funnest joke of the yr. lmaf
i agree

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Nov 1, 2010
obsessed wrote:
Michelle Perez Moore....she is one crazy bitch that thinks everyone wants her uglyass man when its him that wants everyone else besides her. She is so crazy that she chased him down the street with a butcher knife..maybe u should stay out everyones buisness and go visit his aunt at MHMR..
ya he should be with rhonda cus there little boy looks just like each other like twins and thts his only son but michelle is insecure and doesnt let them talk how sad right when the chick is all crazzzzzy lil does she know tht they fk all the dam tyme rhonda must be doing sumthing right mmmmmmm give me sum tips girl!
Spongbob
#22 Nov 1, 2010
Spongbob is nuts....(yolanda) thgs everyone wants her vato! plz there is way better men than that. esa si que ta loca. she thks she could hide her man in bruni..lol...lol...lol...!
Safadas

Tomball, TX

#23 Nov 1, 2010
truth wrote:
jamie arredondo thts a crazy bit** and lydia vira hose are crazy chicks
one has her eyebrows like the "m" in Mcdonalds" & the other one has her ass like a F**** ing horses ass or should I say"ELEPHANT" je!je!je!
for all women

United States

#24 Nov 1, 2010
its not the chics that are psycho its the guys for make them that way. All women are to act a little crazy when they feel threaten.
amused by all

Dallas, TX

#25 Nov 1, 2010
Nobody makes a person psycho...u make urself psycho..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's that cute white guy in town that comes ra... 23 min County Employee 2
Ex commisoner Juan Ramirez 2 hr County Employee 6
New Restaurant 7 hr Why not 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr Part McShartz 1,052
Need Advice Wed Uncle Jaffe 9
Troy Jan 15 Just saying 8
Wheres Michael Contreras Jan 13 Vato 21

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebbronville Mortgages