la tuya

Dilley, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

The grand jury today had only two witnesses today and guess who they were geno and steve flores. And there suppose to be pistoleros, they should be called los pericos por que una cachetada para hablar y lluego como dies pa callarlos porque no paravan de hablar. Pinche bola de relajes jotos.
wondered

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

la tuya wrote:
The grand jury today had only two witnesses today and guess who they were geno and steve flores. And there suppose to be pistoleros, they should be called los pericos por que una cachetada para hablar y lluego como dies pa callarlos porque no paravan de hablar. Pinche bola de relajes jotos.
tell me more about this...im concerened about this....why id this guys go to court??????this is interesting.....i know this pistoleros want to b ae just mouth talk...cause when it comes doing something at da last minute se hacen para tras.. no tienen los patalones para hacer su camello......
Curious

Brownsville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Never heard of the pistoleros. Are these some bad ass individuals out of Hebbron?
PURO CUETE

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

LOOK YALL F*CKIN HATERS I WOULD TO SEE YALL SAY THAT TO ONE OF OUR FACES LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS THE ONE THAT DNT HAVE BALLS ARE YALL YALL HIDE BEHIND A FAKE NAME AND THIS COMPUTER AND ME I AINT GOT SHIT TO HIDE MY NAME IS BUFF AND IF YOU GOT ANYTHING TO SAY HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY IT TO ME IN PERSON CUZ I KNOW THE PPL THAT ARE WRITING THIS ARNT NUTHING BUT LITTLE B*TCHES SO IM TELLING YALL KEEP OUR NAME OUT YALLS D*CKSU*CKERS PINCHE JOTOS
Whatever

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Curious wrote:
Never heard of the pistoleros. Are these some bad ass individuals out of Hebbron?
The ones here in Hebbronville think they are, but whatever, they rat on each other and quit the so called gang just like a little kids club house. I know that there are many consequences for these snitches and the ones who quit the so called gang, that's how you know that these guys are a joke. Let the real pistolleros from the city find out how these wannabe pistolleros are making them look like crap and see what happens.
Landeritas_10

Dilley, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

I GOT FAMILIA IN THE PISTOLEROS, AND YA WOULDNT KNOW CAUSE YA JUST ABUNCH OF WERKIOS WITH TOO MUCH TIME ON YAS HAND. HAHA MOVE ON PEOPLE AND GET A DAMN LIFE!
THIS GOIN OUT TO TODOS LOS PISTOLS!!
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

uuummm buff is not ur real name idiot,im pretty sure thats not what ur mama named u. dont know anybody by the name of buff what is ur real name. if u think u a bad ass do you know the t.s. from fal probably not cuz they r the real shiit
True

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Judged:

Landeritas_10 wrote:
I GOT FAMILIA IN THE PISTOLEROS, AND YA WOULDNT KNOW CAUSE YA JUST ABUNCH OF WERKIOS WITH TOO MUCH TIME ON YAS HAND. HAHA MOVE ON PEOPLE AND GET A DAMN LIFE!
THIS GOIN OUT TO TODOS LOS PISTOLS!!
Landeritas, isn't this short for laderos. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't it Eddie or one of you all that were kicked off the so called gang (the kids club house) for being a snitch with the police dept.
BUFF

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

I AINT GNA SHIT SHAT WITH YALL LITTLE B*TCHES IF YALL GOT WHAT IT TAKES HOLLA AT ME YOU KNOW MY NAME IM ALWAYS OUT CUZ I DO REPRESENT TRY ME BUSTAS I AINT LIKE THE REST OF THESE FOOLS IN HEBBRON I WILL REARRANGE YALLS FACES MOTHERF***ERS
BUFF

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

LOOK LITTLE KID I KNOW UR PROBLY ONE OF THOSE WANNA BE TS BUT LETS STEP INTO THE REAL WORLD AND GET OUT OF YOUR FANTASY LAND FOR A BIT ANDIF YOU LIVE IN HEBBRON YOU SHOULD KNOW ME MOTHERF***ER SO FOR YOUR BEST INTEREST I SUGGEST YOU SHUT THE FU** UP
keep off

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

True wrote:
<quoted text>
Landeritas, isn't this short for laderos. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't it Eddie or one of you all that were kicked off the so called gang (the kids club house) for being a snitch with the police dept.
whoever is talking about my family please get a life... i have nothing bad to say about anybody, but i sure hate for my lastname to b on this shit....i come from this family and im not ashamed...we r not perfect.done mistakes and believe me i've learned from them. but about being snithers...let me correct u...we r not snitchers like u say.....my respect goes to everyone....why dont u get a life and stop being a comadre....give your name and i will sure give a round down...
keep off

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

True wrote:
<quoted text>
for your information our lastname is not laderos..k....
Landeritas_10

Dilley, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Yes Landeritas is LANDEROS genius. Umm i wouldnt call it the "so called gang or kids club house" cause thats not what they are. My tios or any of these peoples gang life isnt yas business, but they sure aint snitches and the only reason ya are pickin on my tio is cause hes already labeled for many other stupid reasons. Yes i got familia in the Pistols, including the ones from the city and other areas. Aside from what ya hear about my tio, my father and MANY others are well respected. Hebbrons people are abunch of nametakers and claimers but dont assume the Pistols are too. I aint givin info out but ya dont know anything so stop pretendin like ya do cause its gettin old. Worry about yaself cause i mean its hebbron, im more than sure yas name are the talk of the town as well. MOVE ON......
El MONSTRO

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Pinche Gente no mas les Gusta mover la mamadora !!Para tu information I'm still One of the PISTOLONES Y QUE!!Y SIEMPRE SERE!!!!!!Y nunca asido snitch pero mientras que yo y mi HERMANDAD sepan que nunca Asido.. ME vale lo que la Gente says about me detras de esta pinche computer que ni su nombre pueden poner !!MI ORGULLO ES QUE NUNCA NADIEN NOS HA DICHO DE FRENTE!...POR QUE SERA..ES Mas CHINGA TU MOTHER ATI- LOS HATERS Y LA LEY...
NUESTRO HEBBRONVILLE!! Q-BOLE
lesson learned

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

El MONSTRO wrote:
Pinche Gente no mas les Gusta mover la mamadora !!Para tu information I'm still One of the PISTOLONES Y QUE!!Y SIEMPRE SERE!!!!!!Y nunca asido snitch pero mientras que yo y mi HERMANDAD sepan que nunca Asido.. ME vale lo que la Gente says about me detras de esta pinche computer que ni su nombre pueden poner !!MI ORGULLO ES QUE NUNCA NADIEN NOS HA DICHO DE FRENTE!...POR QUE SERA..ES Mas CHINGA TU MOTHER ATI- LOS HATERS Y LA LEY...
NUESTRO HEBBRONVILLE!! Q-BOLE
You see kids, this is why you stay in school, graduate and go to college and get a great job, to make a difference, and to matter in life. This guy, apparently does not even know proper Spanish, let alone spell it, and is fighting for something that doesn't even matter in real life, in society. Dios castigue a estos fabricantes de problemas. Siento triste para usted a perdedores. El Rosario alrededor de su cuello no parden le los pecadores. CONSIGA UNA VIDA
MAUH LAND

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

lesson learned wrote:
<quoted text>You see kids, this is why you stay in school, graduate and go to college and get a great job, to make a difference, and to matter in life. This guy, apparently does not even know proper Spanish, let alone spell it, and is fighting for something that doesn't even matter in real life, in society. Dios castigue a estos fabricantes de problemas. Siento triste para usted a perdedores. El Rosario alrededor de su cuello no parden le los pecadores. CONSIGA UNA VIDA
I'M REALLY NOT AGAINST U, PORQUE,ITS TRUE KIDS STAY IN SCHOOL AND
GO TO COLLEGE AND BECOME SOMEBODY IN LIFE... PERO BACK TO U, LESSON LEARNED, I THINK U SHOULDN'T EVEN MENTION WHAT U DID ABOUT DA GUY U R TALKIN ABOUT CUZ U NEVER KNOW MAYB HE HELPED ONE OF UR FAMILY MEMBERS ONCE IF U HAVE ANYBODY RELATED IN TOWN.. ALL MY RESPECT TO DIS KNOWN PISTOLERO GANG, CUZ REALLY AND TRUELY WE NEVER KNOW WHAT COMES OUT IN OUR FUTURE WITH OUR KIDS NOW IN DAYS... DONT MISUNDERSTAND ME, I DONT APPROVE FOR ANY OF MY KIDS TO BECOME ONE EVER, PERO UNO NUNCA SABE MAYB ELLOS UN DIA WILL PROTECT ANY OF OUR FAMILY MEMBERS FROM SOMETHIN OR SOMEONE DAT WILL HARM THEM.... MY RESPECT... PARA QUE USTED SE OIGA COMO QUE U R VERY RELIGIOUS U NEED TO LEARN HOW TO REALLY RESPECT...I HOPE U REALLY LEARNED UR LESSON, "LESSON LEARNED" ....
Tu madre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Oyes you guys sound like the biggest pendejos man! "pistoleros" that's so stupid. If you feel like you need to be part of a family-join the f#%king army mojon. At least you get paid to kill bad guys! The best way to protect your family is to educate them not corrupt them. You lead by example and from the front. Good job guys.
MAUH LAND

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

FOR UR INFO... NOBODY IS TALKIN ABOUT KILLIN ANY BODY..OR GOIN TO DA ARMY.. GET DA STORY STRAIGHT, ALL DA KIDS SHOULD HAVE ALOT OF EDUCATION, EN ESO, I DO AGREE 100%, PERO JUST RESPECT THE OTHERS...WITH ALL MY RESPECT, LEARN TO B POLITE, U REALLY NEED THE EDUCATION URSELF...
get it striaght

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

ok first of all no one knows wether a pistolero does something about a situation or not cuz trust me they do. yah some may not have each others backs but hey i can tell u something these pistolero no valen they will fuck up any1 that get in their way and trust me when ur name comes out in this topic u will regret even starting it because im sure ur just a hater that once had a problem with them and probably got their ass kicked so i suggest if u have the balls to talk about them u say it to one of their faces. n as far as i know there only 1 person that i know that thinks there all that. as far as the others their bad ass and they dont give a fuck who u r so just stop talking about them because there alot gangs out there and no one talks about them every1 capable to do what they want in their lives. si quiren ser pistoleros pos dejallos.....
FYI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Maybe they can help us with BP and the oil clean..... U know if there such big shots

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of112
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hebbronville Discussions

Search the Hebbronville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ppl always complaining!! 6 hr Lalala 12
I tell you 2 7 hr Snooki 24
Lmfao 7 hr Comments 8
Crazy 7 hr Gross 3
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr Black tail doe 16,056
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 9 hr Deer Sausage 20,408
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 9 hr Bootay Gas 592
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hebbronville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hebbronville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance