First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hp

Victoria, TX

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Who does he go out with? Is he with anybody?
ahba

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Feb 5, 2013
hp wrote:
Who does he go out with? Is he with anybody?
umm he's a puto!
biotch

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Feb 5, 2013
hp wrote:
Who does he go out with? Is he with anybody?
ala
maybe

Ballwin, MO

#4 Feb 5, 2013
biotch wrote:
<quoted text>ala
My he does with Cecelia Ramirez lmao
panchita

Lampasas, TX

#5 Feb 5, 2013
maybe wrote:
<quoted text> My he does with Cecelia Ramirez lmao
idk hes alwaYs alone
biotch

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Who cares!!
Really

Dallas, TX

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Who does he go out with???
biotch

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Feb 6, 2013
From what I hear everybody!!
Really

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Cecilia r.
lovingmylife

Hebbronville, TX

#10 Feb 18, 2013
I'm glad he is seeing her..she needs a friend...she is pretty...works a lot...
Anonymous

Hebbronville, TX

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Happiness is the key.....
Wtf

Hebbronville, TX

#12 Feb 18, 2013
That Randy b..ch !! Better hope her husband doesn't go looking for him
WTF 2

Hebbronville, TX

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Nobody wants problems
randy

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Feb 18, 2013
Whtever the f u all talking about idk who she is or why im even on here it just fing pisses me off pple have no life but to fing put pple they dont know on blast i was happy for a while but some shit happen but all in truth i dont go out with no one and im just to my fing self i dont bother no one just cuz i dont sleep around dosent mean im a puto i love one girl and only her i aint going to say her name but she know who she is
Anonymous

Hebbronville, TX

#15 Feb 19, 2013
Thank you Randy for defending yourself....I wish Cecilia Would also....this people love to talk bout others ..they don't have nothing else....just because people are having problems doesn't mean they are seeing someone else....
randy

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Feb 19, 2013
They r just mad cuz i dont listen to there bull and when they dont get what they want the get all pissy lmfao no one knows me herein town i have only been here for i think less then 6 mts or so stop talking out of ur asses and get a damn life
parent

Ballwin, MO

#17 Feb 19, 2013
randy wrote:
They r just mad cuz i dont listen to there bull and when they dont get what they want the get all pissy lmfao no one knows me herein town i have only been here for i think less then 6 mts or so stop talking out of ur asses and get a damn life
It is their not there dumb a$$. And Cecelia is a dumb bitch who works at Hilcreast (special Ed student) and needs to learn English. I don't bet she is having an affair with Bryan cause he is known for that. Screwing his workers. Remember when.....I do. I thought mrs. Patty was going to go crazy.:(
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Feb 19, 2013
randy wrote:
Whtever the f u all talking about idk who she is or why im even on here it just fing pisses me off pple have no life but to fing put pple they dont know on blast i was happy for a while but some shit happen but all in truth i dont go out with no one and im just to my fing self i dont bother no one just cuz i dont sleep around dosent mean im a puto i love one girl and only her i aint going to say her name but she know who she is
Check this out brother. I recently had a revelation myself. People who talk bad about others are unhappy with themselves and jealous of others. People don't need to be on here to have no life. In fact, I realized that someone is watching my every move, here at home. Waiting for something to happen, come on really? You feel where I'm coming from? Don't sweat all the jive here, you can't avoid it no matter what. Live a fully and happy life, unlike most of the poor saps here in town.
Anonymous

Hebbronville, TX

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Hey parent why such anger towards Cecilia....and what's up with that special ed word....this special ed people don't do anything to you...be more respectful....you need anger management class.....leave Bryan out of it....maybe your jealous cus he doesn't pay attention to you...wonder why....go up to her and let her know how you feel towards her...don't talk crap here.....who's the dumb one you don't even know how to spell Hillcrest....omg...praying for you parent.....
No mas no

Pharr, TX

#20 Feb 20, 2013
Mr H wrote:
<quoted text>
Check this out brother. I recently had a revelation myself. People who talk bad about others are unhappy with themselves and jealous of others. People don't need to be on here to have no life. In fact, I realized that someone is watching my every move, here at home. Waiting for something to happen, come on really? You feel where I'm coming from? Don't sweat all the jive here, you can't avoid it no matter what. Live a fully and happy life, unlike most of the poor saps here in town.
I absolutely agree with you Mr. H! There are lots of people who can't think seriously without injuring their brains

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruni Badgers 3 hr Maybe so 12
Lil do u knw 4 hr wow 2
noelia mendoza & Mario alanez 12 hr lol 10
Superintendent 13 hr Disgusted 180
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
What happened to Fallon? (Feb '13) Wed fallon ann saenz 74
Does anything go on here? Tue SAHTX 1
Hebbronville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hebbronville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hebbronville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hebbronville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:16 am PST

NBC Sports 5:16AM
Chuck Pagano: It will take all hands on deck to contain Dez Bryant
Bleacher Report 5:28 AM
Romo Not Only at His Best, Could Be NFL's MVP
Bleacher Report 6:44 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Cowboys
Bleacher Report 6:59 AM
Ravens vs. Texans: Breaking Down Baltimore's Keys to the Game
NBC Sports 9:14 AM
Case Keenum looks like the Texans' starter, by default