First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Can someone please tell me if you all have maquinitas, nd if so are there several places to go to?
duh

Victoria, TX

#2 Apr 2, 2013
This twn is so jacked up they keep opening more then closing any dwn! No wonder ppl have no respect for authority in this twn
Who knows

Mission, TX

#3 Apr 2, 2013
duh wrote:
This twn is so jacked up they keep opening more then closing any dwn! No wonder ppl have no respect for authority in this twn
Maybe the authority's play also.
duh

Victoria, TX

#4 Apr 2, 2013
LOL! Well with there wages they can hit wat they make in a month easy!
Who knows

Mission, TX

#5 Apr 2, 2013
duh wrote:
LOL! Well with there wages they can hit wat they make in a month easy!
That low??? Lol.
curious

United States

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Soooo,are there several places to go to?
duh

Victoria, TX

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
That low??? Lol.
Yes! I'm serious
curious

United States

#8 Apr 3, 2013
Thank You!
WhoisJG

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Apr 5, 2013
duh wrote:
LOL! Well with there wages they can hit wat they make in a month easy!
25k a year
yup

Victoria, TX

#10 Apr 5, 2013
curious wrote:
Soooo,are there several places to go to?
There's one across Burger barn, one next to Mr J's(sno cone stand), and one by A&R with the blinking OPEN sign .... I do believe there's 1 or 2 more but I'm not positive on location tho
yikes

Victoria, TX

#11 Apr 5, 2013
WhoisJG wrote:
<quoted text>
25k a year
... how sad ... I guess that explains there performance on the job ... well MOST not all...
San Patricio SO

United States

#12 Jun 3, 2013
San Patricio County had a big raid and sweep of maquiñitas. Heard they may be targeting Brooks, Duval, Star, and Jim Hogg County next. Get ready peeps!
Mr X

Mission, TX

#13 Jun 3, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
There's one across Burger barn, one next to Mr J's(sno cone stand), and one by A&R with the blinking OPEN sign .... I do believe there's 1 or 2 more but I'm not positive on location tho
OK dude, You're right about the one that's across from burger barn. But, there's also another one behind the Hillcrest, another one behind burger barn,on the curve. The other one is where Thelma Vasquez used to have a store, then another one to the right hand side before crossing the RR tracks. Hell, that's already FIVE places before crossing the RR tracks. Then you have Coronados, supposedly another one where fk'n Ralphs used to be. Then you have another one across from Caros carwash. Oh, almost forgot, the one by A&R. To be exact, there's 9 places all together.
PIMP

Victoria, TX

#15 Jun 13, 2013
sounds like theirs a whole lot of narcs on here then again its hebbron what am i thinking narcs make up about 75% of the town
Mr X

United States

#16 Jun 14, 2013
PIMP wrote:
sounds like theirs a whole lot of narcs on here then again its hebbron what am i thinking narcs make up about 75% of the town
No narcs, just facts.
Doritos locos

Dilley, TX

#17 Jun 14, 2013
Whose are those little kids that are running around in the maquinitas I thought u had to be 18 to go in
Machines

United States

#18 Jun 15, 2013
Falfurrias has 13 game rooms
Mr X

Mission, TX

#19 Jun 16, 2013
Doritos locos wrote:
Whose are those little kids that are running around in the maquinitas I thought u had to be 18 to go in
You're right, But so what? It's not like the owners of the 8 liners are playing by the rules either.
nomor

Corpus Christi, TX

#20 Jun 18, 2013
Don't count Sharon's it's closed !!!! Dont know why ...Does anyone know why it closed?
Laredo

United States

#21 Jun 18, 2013
nomor wrote:
Don't count Sharon's it's closed !!!! Dont know why ...Does anyone know why it closed?
. It doesn't belong to Sharon anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruni Badgers (Dec '14) 1 hr BBadgers 88
Lauren kay N allen canales 3 hr Peacenqiet 2
Hebbronville ladies 4 hr Pryanka Chopra 39
New Restaurant 22 hr Procoro 4
we need villains Sat emperor Nero Trump 16
News Man Charged with Murder After Stabbing in Hebbr... (Oct '12) May 18 Zedza 100
What's going on May 18 Wander 17

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebbronville Mortgages