how is the football team this year over there in hebbron?

Posted in the Hebbronville Forum

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Oct 19, 2012
wondering

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

moved out of town and havent gone 2 watch their games and wondering how their games have been
Hello

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Ask a friend!!! Call family!!!! Why post it on topix. Your just trying to stir stuff up. Hello they are kids!!!
Really

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

I just get a newspaper. If you know how to get to hebbrovinlle topix then you can get info on horns.
Loooong year

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

They suck 0-4 .... New coach is Pathetic could t even find coaches to bring in...,
wondering

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

@Hello--just shut the fk up, why would i say thing about the kids, that just super childish just like your being so if you dont know my intentions then dont open ur mouth and start talking ur sh#t, so maybe you should practice what you preach, end of discussion
@Really--newspapers are boring and 4 old people, im 21, i dont read newspapers, id rather find things out through word of mouth
@Loooong year--wow! that sux
DAE

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

wondering wrote:
@Hello--just shut the fk up, why would i say thing about the kids, that just super childish just like your being so if you dont know my intentions then dont open ur mouth and start talking ur sh#t, so maybe you should practice what you preach, end of discussion
@Really--newspapers are boring and 4 old people, im 21, i dont read newspapers, id rather find things out through word of mouth
"wondering",I agree with you. I had the same thought. As for the once Mighty Longhorns, they're not doing good this year. Can't say for sure what's happening.
Loooong year

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

wondering wrote:
Really educated response there, idiot
wondering

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

yeah VERY educated ;)
wooooy

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Probably a graduate of our fine education system here in Hebbronville.
wondering

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

hell no!!!! in that case i would be under educated
Really

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Loooong year wrote:
<quoted text>
Really educated response there, idiot
if you were not talking about the kids when you asked how are the longhorns this year cause you say you live somewhere else plus who hates to read boring newspaper nor watch news that you rather get third hand information from topix lmaf you are a 21 year old idot. What were your intentions? the kids are the ones who are 0-4 and that are struggling. These kids need support from you on the stands not bring down their moral. I am pretty sure they already get enough from home than to hear it from you or anyone else.
wondering

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

wtf is ur issue u insecure retard?? who said i was going to put down the kids?? u should actually read my post and then open ur mouth and talk ur sh#t, i love the hhs football team, even if they are supposedly sucking this year i still support my boys for still trying and actually showing up to play the sport they love, so sit the hell back, and close that hole in ur face that has all these stupid thoughts from ur head coming out, and get off of here with all that sh#t smfh -__- fkn stupid people....ur the definition of an UNEDUCATED person seriously -__-
Thinking

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

wondering wrote:
moved out of town and havent gone 2 watch their games and wondering how their games have been
Seems like you did ask? But with good intentions. Sorry chic but nothing good you get out of topix.
wow

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Is it true that Refugio is trying to convince hebbronville to forfeit tonight's game that way they can save the trip
Seriously...Long horns

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

wow wrote:
Is it true that Refugio is trying to convince hebbronville to forfeit tonight's game that way they can save the trip
It was probably the head coaches idea... To save face...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hebbronville Forum right now

Search the Hebbronville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 15 min Righteous 21,702
Selfies 1 hr 221b Baker Street 7
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Gloria Hanson 17,254
Pepper's Restaurant 14 hr longhorn inn 2
illegal immagration Wed If you want answers 31
new coach...Lolo Alvarez Tue Also a player 11
Denise Alaniz Mon El Don 22
•••
•••
•••
Hebbronville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hebbronville Jobs