Who is the new A.D.?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
REAPER

Aransas Pass, TX

#22 Mar 30, 2013
Parents if you want to help, take your kids to camps, get a 7 on 7 competetion going. start now !!!!august is around the corner.
WOW

Alice, TX

#23 Mar 30, 2013
PSJA Bears fullback wrote:
<quoted text>
You,re 110% correct. Leave the coaching up to the coach!! Stands to reason why he got hired, right? You're also correct on hitting the weight room. Build some strength.


You can get up off your knees now, he shot his wad.
REAPER

Aransas Pass, TX

#24 Mar 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You can get up off your knees now, he shot his wad.
See this is what I am talking about. Why u gotta bring up being on your knees? You can out of the closet now, we are talking about football and you get on your knees. Man you got issues!
Be on your knees somewhere else
PSJA Bears fullback

Mission, TX

#25 Mar 30, 2013
REAPER wrote:
<quoted text>
See this is what I am talking about. Why u gotta bring up being on your knees? You can out of the closet now, we are talking about football and you get on your knees. Man you got issues!
Be on your knees somewhere else
Reaper, let it go bro. I remember his mom doing the entire team.
dinamarie

Rockport, TX

#26 Mar 30, 2013
Old Flame wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Still single.
this is dina g., he's taken, he's mine, f'k off!
I luv u 2

Mission, TX

#27 Mar 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You can get up off your knees now, he shot his wad.
Ay papi, r u jealous?
I luv u 2

Mission, TX

#28 Mar 31, 2013
dinamarie wrote:
<quoted text>
this is dina g., he's taken, he's mine, f'k off!
I'm all yours baby.
hello baby

Lockhart, TX

#29 Apr 1, 2013
dinamarie wrote:
<quoted text>this is dina g., he's taken, he's mine, f'k off!
I'll get it him no problem...., he just needs to know it is me and that I am interested. I know you Gina man looking. All I need to do is talk to him again.
Hello Baby

Mission, TX

#30 Apr 1, 2013
hello baby wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll get it him no problem...., he just needs to know it is me and that I am interested. I know you Gina man looking. All I need to do is talk to him again.
What is it you want to talk to me about? I'm listening.
hello

Lockhart, TX

#31 Apr 1, 2013
Hello Baby wrote:
<quoted text>What is it you want to talk to me about? I'm listening.
I want to talk to joe not you
PSJA Bears fullback

Mission, TX

#32 Apr 2, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text> I want to talk to joe not you
You ARE talking to Joe.
New peeps

United States

#33 May 1, 2013
To be successful he should lose A Herrera, l contreras, a Trevino, r Perez, r Silguero. Can't be winners if your coached be these people.
Cinderfrella

United States

#34 May 1, 2013
New peeps wrote:
To be successful he should lose A Herrera, l contreras, a Trevino, r Perez, r Silguero. Can't be winners if your coached be these people.
These are good coaches who spend more time with students who are not their children and devote their time to the students. They are good coaches and if you can do a better job then apply and see what you can do.
thank u JHCISD staff

Victoria, TX

#35 May 1, 2013
New peeps wrote:
To be successful he should lose A Herrera, l contreras, a Trevino, r Perez, r Silguero. Can't be winners if your coached be these people.
Why don't you STFU ,get an education,come on board, coach for awhile and then we'll judge you motherf$$$er
Always talking shit like you can do better!!!
lmao

United States

#36 May 1, 2013
thank u JHCISD staff wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you STFU ,get an education,come on board, coach for awhile and then we'll judge you motherf$$$er
Always talking shit like you can do better!!!
you tell them my friend..... They don't know s!!!! Lol
Politica

Danville, CA

#37 May 1, 2013
You forgot Marilou Coronado.
Baller

Danville, CA

#38 May 1, 2013
thank u JHCISD staff wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you STFU ,get an education,come on board, coach for awhile and then we'll judge you motherf$$$er
Always talking shit like you can do better!!!
It's true. Those coaches lose everything they coach. They're just filling in slots that need to be filled.
LHRN09

United States

#39 May 2, 2013
thank u JHCISD staff wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you STFU ,get an education,come on board, coach for awhile and then we'll judge you motherf$$$er
Always talking shit like you can do better!!!
LMFAO Coach contreras"Rod" or Perez are the only two coaches stupid enough to respond to this.
JHCISD staff

Mission, TX

#40 May 2, 2013
thank u JHCISD staff wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you STFU ,get an education,come on board, coach for awhile and then we'll judge you motherf$$$er
Always talking shit like you can do better!!!
Not many of you should become teachers, for you know that he who teaches will be judged with greater strictness. It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a person.

(:>)
Cinderfrella

United States

#41 May 2, 2013
The coached are not stupid. The stupidity comes from those who post negative remarks and have negative attitudes. If you all can do a better job then get your education and spend your time trying to teach academics, sports, morals, respect and other social skills to the kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ray bones Gonzalez 3 min Icehead 6
Gonzo Crystal Ponce 15 min Icehead 10
Keep a word * drop a word (Oct '11) 35 min Gloria 8,368
Same stalker over and over same post 37 min U have problems 5
Sara Martinez 11 hr Te digo 28
Band director 19 hr Huh 8
The strawberries at Lowes are amazing right now Wed Ok Andy 7

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebbronville Mortgages